Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Had a stint with different CM9-based ROMs while waiting for the next version and suddenly your update finally came. Downloading now, off to work first and will flash in the evening. Thanks CoreDroid team.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Something's 'goofy' about the internet over here now. Hotfile mentioned i need to wait another 17 minutes due to reached hourly traffic. Hmmm, this is gonna be my 3rd attempt to download since this morning and not giving up to get my fingers flashing this new CoreDroid Release!

shokouhi

Apr 2, 2011
Salt Lake City
Great rom! One question when I activate the opening animation, carousel style, it doe not activate after sense restarts and also a reboot. Still no dice. NO big but anybody else having this issue? Also any fixes...

Shokouhi

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Great rom! One question when I activate the opening animation, carousel style, it doe not activate after sense restarts and also a reboot. Still no dice. NO big but anybody else having this issue? Also any fixes...

Shokouhi

Go back in suite tools, & uncheck the option & see if it works then.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Thanks for the update. Do this, require a repacked boot.img for each kernel, if so I can make all the present kernels repacked for CD and I will post it here. Thanks again CD team

All kernel will work without repack but obviously you will lose sergios ramdisk changes. I will post today all kernels available repacked.

Sent from my Fauxed Coredroid One X using XDA Premium

dr9722

Oct 8, 2008
Newhaven
Loving the new rom. Great new skins and the tools suite is fab! I have come across just one problem....

When installing a new Font from the tools it seems to hang once it's finished downloading. I backed out of the tools after 5 mins or so and all the apps in my app drawer had random letters and symbols as the name. I rebooted and it was fixed but thought I would just let you know :D

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
hi guys,
could we use boot.img from 3.0 rv ?
Not sure as its a new base, best to fastboot the one in the v3.5 zip

Loving the new rom. Great new skins and the tools suite is fab! I have come across just one problem....

When installing a new Font from the tools it seems to hang once it's finished downloading. I backed out of the tools after 5 mins or so and all the apps in my app drawer had random letters and symbols as the name. I rebooted and it was fixed but thought I would just let you know :D

Which font my friend, we have tried to test them all, maybe we missed one ;)

Last edited:

Quercus1

Oct 15, 2010
www.android-news.at
Something's 'goofy' about the internet over here now. Hotfile mentioned i need to wait another 17 minutes due to reached hourly traffic. Hmmm, this is gonna be my 3rd attempt to download since this morning and not giving up to get my fingers flashing this new CoreDroid Release!

At first - thx for the new great ROM! :)

Can anyone mirror the downloadfiles? - its horrible to download it - 3rd attempt and the ***ing :)eek:) hotfile is out of traffic.

dr9722

Oct 8, 2008
Newhaven
Not sure as its a new base, best to fastboot the one in the v3.5 zip

Which font my friend, we have tried to test them all, maybe we missed one ;)

It was the Chococooky Font. After reboot the font shows perfectly it was just the initial install :)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
I can't seem to add my Exchange Accounts (email, calendar, contacts, tasks).
uploadfromtaptalk1339665550922.jpg

Did I miss something?

Sent from my HTC One X on CoreDroid ROM V3.5

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
I can't seem to add my Exchange Accounts (email, calendar, contacts, tasks).
View attachment 1129075

Did I miss something?

Sent from my HTC One X on CoreDroid ROM V3.5

I will check with my team, I don't use it sorry. Nothing was reported but that's not saying its working.

Was it present in v3 my friend?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandicela
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content