[LEAK FIRMWARE][ODIN][jb 4.1.2] I9220ZCLSD_I9220OZHLSD_I9220ZCLSD_ROOT_ODEX/DEODEX

Search This thread

Leechoonhwee

Apr 30, 2006
Re: [LEAK FIRMWARE][ODIN][jb 4.1.2] I9220ZCLSD_I9220OZHLSD_I9220ZCLSD_ROOT_ODEX

I9220 is the same as N7000. The current official MIUI is for I9220 but it runs on the N7000 just fine. Anyone can extract the modem and make it flash able? :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
I9220 is the same as N7000. The current official MIUI is for I9220 but it runs on the N7000 just fine. Anyone can extract the modem and make it flash able? :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Take total commander, remove .md5, open archive and remove modem - it is can make anyone

alvinhaw

Oct 19, 2012
actually i9220 n N7000 is the same phone is only differential by country.
i don't think will brick the phone just need to safely flash it with a backup n special backup efs!
i'm not going to flash it becuz i'll regret n flash back.

vasiaeva

Jan 6, 2011
Re: [LEAK FIRMWARE][ODIN][jb 4.1.2] I9220ZCLSD_I9220OZHLSD_I9220ZCLSD_ROOT_ODEX

Dude u should add Google gapps to OP. And I can't solve problem with playstore. Everything else look and feel pretty good:)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

A.S._id

Sep 21, 2010
So the playstore problem with chinese leaks is a live and - remembering old threads - couldn't be solved.

In a german forum there is a statement from a Mod that Google doesn't support chinese devices and playstore will never work - he's quoting Google playstore forum discussions.

This is true, so Samsung had to produce a special device models, adapted for the Chinese market..

rp4k

Jan 27, 2011
Shenzhen, China
ok i live in shenzhen china , and i hate to tell all of you this but i9220 and n7000 here are the exact same phone . my phone is i9220 and i use all n7000 rom's just fine . there is no difference in the device , the chinese use the name i9220 because they use different model numbers then international uses. so this ROM leak does belong here because it is n7000 .

thanks uploader

rp4k

Jan 27, 2011
Shenzhen, China
If the devices are completely identical can't be proved by using Roms. There might be differences - if so, they don't matter as you stated.

So as an additinal info related to my last post:
Can you use Google Playstore in China?

yes i can use playstore just fine in china.

china uses there own model numbers for international phones. seriously i have a i9220 but all software and hardware checks all show the phone as n7000 and the hardware inside is the exact same . there is no difference between i9220 and n7000 it is just the model number is called differently here. the major different one is i9228 and that is the CHINA MOBILE n7000 Version . that one has different hardware on the inside. but the i9220 and n7000 are the same hardware i know this for a fact.

and http://play.google.com works fine here no issues and i am on China Telecom 100mbit Fiber internet.

A.S._id

Sep 21, 2010
If the devices are completely identical can't be proved by using Roms. There might be differences - if so, they don't matter as you stated.

I think that you can, if you unlock the host playstore, but how to create one, I do not know, did not pursue the matter.
p.s.
but almost all the Chinese Samsung devices implemented call recording by default

Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing

Actually in China all devices are named based on Chinese name, a Chinese laptop model cannot be found in US for instance, though you can find the same specs and even color by different model number in US. I do have also CHINESE phone I9220 and living in Beijing but I receive updates via Samsung Kies or air. Besides I don have Playstore issue also.

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
regarding playstore issues: someone could try to change fingerprint in build.prop to N7000...

Last edited:
Reactions: rraaka

RajjaAllah

Apr 27, 2012
Im using zlsc Rom its the previous leaked ver and i have n7000
I'm using it because I live in China and I can't find Chinese keyboard better than stock Rom
everything works and about play store
It works fine for me !
If you are in China you can't see paid apps
just add this code
ownhere.vending.operator.name=T-Mobile US
ownhere.vending.operator=310260
to build.prop
And its going to work fine.
Moreover ..I tried xxlsc and zclsc
Chinese Rom is much better and responce very fast
I find it less laggy than xxlsc
but there is a problem in weather widget
The background of the widget is not showen.

Last edited:

alvinhaw

Oct 19, 2012
Im using zlsc Rom its the previous leaked ver and i have n7000
I'm using it because I live in China and I can't find Chinese keyboard better than stock Rom
everything works and about play store
It works fine for me !
If you are in China you can't see paid apps
just add this code
ownhere.vending.operator.name=T-Mobile US
ownhere.vending.operator=310260
to build.prop
And its going to work fine.
Moreover ..I tried xxlsc and zclsc
Chinese Rom is much better and responce very fast
I find it less laggy than xxlsc
but there is a problem in weather widget
The background of the widget is not showen.
since u need a rom wif working playstore why not u get it from chinese forum ?
maybe u can extra some of the app n use it.

Reactions: .h3

RajjaAllah

Apr 27, 2012
what rom r u currently using ? cuz i don't see any preferred roms for me at the moment.
if u talking about the keyboard i'll rather get a 3rd party app n it more useful than the stock keyboard.
GalaxyNote 4.1.2 I9220 ZCLSC Mvhla 8.8
Most of the 3rd party app dont have writing mode
I use it so I can understand or translate chinese char.

Top Liked Posts