[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][m8] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][m8] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
DREWHAMM974, Owain94, MaDc0w
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-05-10
Last Updated 2014-09-09

Last edited:

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester
Hey bud, good stuff. Any known bugs or problems that'll stop this from being a daily driver?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: fuzz_33594

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Hey bud, good stuff.

Thanks, I built for myself honestly but couldn't not share. Of course if someone from PAC decides they want to take over this thread they are more than welcome to. I haven't found any new bugs that weren't in all the other CM based builds. That's what I love about Android. Options, options, options. Just thought I'd give my fellow M8 users another option to choose from. Remember it's still unofficial so no OTA updates but I'll keep it updated to the best of my ability.

Savant

Jul 29, 2011
Manchester
Thanks, I built for myself honestly but couldn't not share. Of course if someone from PAC decides they want to take over this thread they are more than welcome to. I haven't found any new bugs that weren't in all the other CM based builds. That's what I love about Android. Options, options, options. Just thought I'd give my fellow M8 users another option to choose from. Remember it's still unofficial so no OTA updates but I'll keep it updated to the best of my ability.

Cool beans, if you need help let me know. I have no problem helping you out if you and when you need it just ask.

Reactions: DREWHAMM974

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Cool beans, if you need help let me know. I have no problem helping you out if you and when you need it just ask.

I can promise you I'll take you up on that offer. Everything I've learned has been on my own with very little help along the way. It'll be nice to have someone to ask help from. I appreciate it. Only bugs I've found have been the ones that effect all the other CM based Roms.

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: CPA Poke and Savant

ANTHONY81L

Account currently disabled
Jun 14, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
I synced up at about 8 hours ago. Also I will keep updates as often as I can. If not nightly very close to nightly.

very cool i like the hard work ... no time to flash now but i will give it a shot in a few updates from now for sure as Liquid smooth kinda bricked me last night and a bunch of others actually .. thank god for fastboot

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
very cool i like the hard work ... no time to flash now but i will give it a shot in a few updates from now for sure as Liquid smooth kinda bricked me last night and a bunch of others actually .. thank god for fastboot

I read about that. No clue why it would do that though, honestly it's kind of scary. Good thing that all my backups are on my External SD anyways.

ANTHONY81L

Account currently disabled
Jun 14, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
I read about that. No clue why it would do that though, honestly it's kind of scary. Good thing that all my backups are on my External SD anyways.

dude your not kidding .. backup to ex sd was the first thing i did when got it fixed .. found a stock m8 recovery and fastbooted it and factory reset .. fixed everything but i lost everything on my internal

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Well guys we've been made official and I'm officially your new maintainer for PAC-rom. There's a new download link up with s new build as well as a OTA in PAC console for anyone already running the first build I posted. Haptic feedback is fixed on the new build as well.

cepheid46e2

Apr 24, 2014
In The Ether
So far this is the best version of AOSP I've seen in regards to the customization options but it doesn't seem very smooth. If this ROM gets smoothed out it'll easily be my go-to-rom.

*Am I missing something or is there no way to remove an application shortcut?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts