[APP][NO ROOT] Pure Dolby Digial Audio in Moto G [18 -6 -2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

psyche_

Oct 3, 2014
Please shed some light.

I first came across this apk when I was looking for ways to tweak my moto g. I installed it and everything worked fine. The sound was amazing. However I was unable to get it working on any other media players which was a bummer. Started tweaking with the options, and any button I clicked seemed to lead me to the same Dolby page which seemed to have nothing to so with this app. Usually when this happens it raises a giant red flag. I probed this whole thread and saw a few people claiming this to be a modded musicfx app. I decided to give that a try and everything from the interface to the way it sounded were exactly the same. I tried it with both headphones and earphones to the same effect. To my ears at least they are the same. Now this brings me to my questions.
1. You say you have modded the musicfx app, in what way has this modification been done? How exactly is it that you are creating a virtual surround effect which you claim makes it sound similar to that of Dolby?
2. One of the changes you claim is that you translated this to English. The appstore musicfx is in simple plain English and it actually links to their own website.
3. When I turned on xprivacy, your app had requests for permission to my location, phone, identity and a few others which when denied resulted in the app crashing.
I also have ads disabled on my phone so I did not notice them while using your app but the comments here have me even more worried.

I'm fairly new to the android scene, this being my first phone. The only other time that I have been on XDA was when I was fooling around with my zune HD. So apologies in advance if this comes off as a little offensive but please do provide some sort of concrete answers which might actually make me believe you had something to do with developing an app which is different from musicfx and not just a ton of ads.

vikraminside

Jul 9, 2013
I really don't care about the reviews. 70 thanked cannot be wrong. I have purchased Poweramp for Bass. Just sounded great with Google play music. Man you took me to the next level. This is awesome.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    es68pe.jpg

Thread closed

New Sound in Motorola Moto G Pure Dolby Digital Plus Experience Like Cinema Hall.

Note

1. Disable Audio Effects in Settings And or Remove & Disable DSP Manager and Other Music Enhancements in Device

2. Install Normal Apk

3. Go to play music and settings & then Select Equalizer And Click On Button

If You Like This Thread Pls HiT The Thanks :good: Button​

App removed due to copyright infringement
    Virtual Surround ? Of course, but that is not Dolby Digital. Check the spec. DD 5.1 requires a minimum of 4 discrete signals. This app is probably a scam. Android does not support more than 2-channel stereo sound output.

Anyone disassembled this app yet to see what it is really doing ? Just be careful...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Only two channels come out of the headphone jack. Left, Right, Mic in and Ground are the four connections. So, a wired headphone can only do two channels out. No app, hacked or not, can change that fact.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
    Using it on Shuttle app.

I tried it out on play music and... to be honest it enhanced a lot the sound quality!
    but google play music isn't my favourite music player but it's shuttle+ music player because it's more customizable, simpler and lighter than the google one... and I love the option that shuttle+ shows the lyrics double tapping the album art (it eases my life when I wanna learn the lyrics).
    so, my question is if I can use your app on shuttle. if not, then try to support that app, please :rolleyes:
    (I didn't born speaking english so forgive me if you don't understand :( )