[RUU] RUU_Bravo_Froyo_TELUS_WWE_2.25.661.2_Radio_32.49.0 0.32U_5.11.05.27

Search This thread

TheLastOne

Mar 8, 2005
Thanks so much!! Now I can continue to play away without worry that I can't get it back to factory defaults ;).

antho_2000

Sep 3, 2010
it is thanks to you that after 2 weeks of having my phone messed up because of a cyanogen mod stuck in an endless boot with no help from anyone in any forum..that i finally have a working phone.

THANK YOU SIR. you are a king amongst ANTS.

devin_mm

Feb 13, 2009
Is there a way to extract the update.zip? I need this to fix my phone and running the exe doesn't detect my phone.

Edit:
Don't worry about it I figured it out and fixed my phone

Last edited:

Dangry

Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
I think about a million Canadians are breathing a HUGE sigh of relief right now!
Thank you......
(Not a Canadian but I live there :D )

Latty

Jun 28, 2007
Just curious, would this also revert my hboot to stock, if I have an AlphaRev s-off hboot?

Thanks!

Edit: I guess it's not really a big deal to fastboot a stock hboot anyways, so disregard my question =P

Last edited:

SheCo

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Very nice! Hope I never have to go to a Telus ROM again but it's nicer to know I could if needed.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jbb3393

..alee

Sep 2, 2010
Toronto
MANY THANKS.

one question. I am using HTC Desire which i got from EU. I am on FIDO and whenever i get a text message, it lags 4 hours. Does this issue exist on this ROM or on every HTC Desire here or its just FIDO/Rogers/T-Mobile problem?

Secondly, Are these ROOTED ROMS?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Very nice! Hope I never have to go to a Telus ROM again but it's nicer to know I could if needed.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk