[ROM][ICS.587][All MDPI] Xperia Blue Ice_V4 [Both BL][X-PLODE+ROM Control]22.01.2013

Search This thread

lilww96

Oct 7, 2012
Aleppo
its there in the 2nd post
V2 is almost ready...added wave lockscreen,mobile bravia engine,nova launcher,some icons from jb 4.2 & wallpapers so far. will add performance improvement.so everyone,hopefully u will get v2 tomorrow :)

Thank u for this Nice ROM !! I recommend u to add back button kill apps feature and walkman player and nxt album app ... That would be nice :)

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dhallbhoo

k_taresh

Jun 23, 2012
Pune
On one thread by other dev. I read fornatting system starts boot loop dats y i didnt flash it..
If u r saying to flash it then ok will try with formatting systems

Sent from my Mini using xda app-developers app

codekidX

Mar 7, 2012
Mumbai
On one thread by other dev. I read fornatting system starts boot loop dats y i didnt flash it..
If u r saying to flash it then ok will try with formatting systems

Sent from my Mini using xda app-developers app

formatting system does not cause any bootloops ...it just increases the chances of the ROM to boot instead

Reactions: Saqib Nazm

dhallbhoo

Oct 3, 2012
Apple city in the east java
Last edited:
R

rebelos

Gr8..!!

Nice work Mate so.. this is the project u r talking about ...!! pretty good ...

Some Requests...

1) bro plz .. use ... Nova or Apex in next version cause trebuchet is kinda slow on this rom ..!!

2) Plz add rom Control it will give more coustomization

3) And plz ... add Bravia Engine .. i know u added latest GPU drivers But Combination of Bravia engine and GPU drivers .. will make this rom
best in GPU performance

anyways .. pretty Clean and Fast Rom Mate ..!! ..

thanks For providing a new rom To MdPI line UP ..!!:D

Saqib Nazm

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
Nice work Mate so.. this is the project u r talking about ...!! pretty good ...

Some Requests...

1) bro plz .. use ... Nova or Apex in next version cause trebuchet is kinda slow on this rom ..!!

2) Plz add rom Control it will give more coustomization

3) And plz ... add Bravia Engine .. i know u added latest GPU drivers But Combination of Bravia engine and GPU drivers .. will make this rom
best in GPU performance

anyways .. pretty Clean and Fast Rom Mate ..!! ..

thanks For providing a new rom To MdPI line UP ..!!:D
:) I have already posted a post previously that I added nova launcher & bravia engine. I had no wish to add rom control in this release but alot of users are asking so I think I might need to think over again to add that feature as u all know its kinda tough :p

R

rebelos

:) I have already posted a post previously that I added nova launcher & bravia engine. I had no wish to add rom control in this release but alot of users are asking so I think I might need to think over again to add that feature as u all know its kinda tough :p

Gr8 Rom ..Mate :D

cwkhong

Jan 3, 2008
can i try this on my .431 based firmware? what is .587 anyway? i got this .587 ota notification but fail to install twice.

Saqib Nazm

Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
can i try this on my .431 based firmware? what is .587 anyway? i got this .587 ota notification but fail to install twice.

yes just read the instruction the 1st post. both .431 & .587 are ICS 4.0.4 firmware.If u have unlocked bootloader never update via pc companion.it will brick your device

Saqib Nazm

Oct 3, 2012
Virginia, USA
V2 released

Okay dear members, V2 is uploaded with new features & new look. See screenshots in the 2nd post & changelog in the 3rd post :D kindly give me feedback about other devices as I dont own all of them

Reactions: dhallbhoo and iONEx

angelofhope

Oct 30, 2008
Sorry to bother you with this, I really like the rom.
One thing, on my stock gingerbread device I have OTG helper installed and working,even with ntfs.
That last part seems to be the problem with your rom (not V2 yet,I saw you just released that one). Although I don't know if it's a rom or kernel ( I use panic,latest I think) thing.
Any ideas on this small ntfs problem?
OTG helper says "no ntfs support" although I seem to be able to mount my usb HDD,I can't seem to write to it.
One more thing, I keep getting asked for root permissions for otg helper,webkey,samba... shouldn't this be remembered? (I did check it to be remembered,but it doesn't seem to be doing that)

Anywayy,great rom, if anyone has a sugestion,please let me know

Almost forgot, It's a mini pro, SK17i

Kir3

Sorry to bother you with this, I really like the rom.
One thing, on my stock gingerbread device I have OTG helper installed and working,even with ntfs.
That last part seems to be the problem with your rom (not V2 yet,I saw you just released that one). Although I don't know if it's a rom or kernel ( I use panic,latest I think) thing.
Any ideas on this small ntfs problem?
OTG helper says "no ntfs support" although I seem to be able to mount my usb HDD,I can't seem to write to it.
One more thing, I keep getting asked for root permissions for otg helper,webkey,samba... shouldn't this be remembered? (I did check it to be remembered,but it doesn't seem to be doing that)

Anywayy,great rom, if anyone has a sugestion,please let me know

Almost forgot, It's a mini pro, SK17i
I have readed somewhere that Linux and Mac can Read-Only NTFS.

angelofhope

Oct 30, 2008
I have readed somewhere that Linux and Mac can Read-Only NTFS.

That might have been the case a couple of years ago,but I'm certain linux can write to ntfs and actually,the stock sk17i I'm using to write this says "ntfs read/write supported" in USB OTG helper and I think I even used it....

slowdyve

Apr 1, 2012
Porto
Thanks for your hard work.
I'm not a big fan of those toogles/nottification bar/rom control. What to do to keep toogles from v1 and delete rom control?

dhallbhoo

Oct 3, 2012
Apple city in the east java
And here is my little review for V2.
In the aroma instaler, still writed as v1.
At the 1st booting, i got notification with system ui, its just temporary, but when i tried to change date and languange in the setting, it show again and again.
A little bit supprise that rom control didnt show in the system, but it show in the drawer menus :D
Rom control work fine. My problem is just stoping system ui if i change setting for date, language,and wallpaper.
But besides all of that, it still a good rom and fast with panic kernel :thumbup:

sent from my Mango

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OO8ef.jpg

This is a stock based ROM with beautiful interface. You can find all the features of sony with a new look in this ROM. I have tried to make it as clean as possible,thus making it very smooth,stable & fast for daily usage. Many of you have tried to gain performance with scipts. I have used X-PLODE so use the ROM to feel the power.
    The actual reason I am able to present you my ROM is the devs & respective members from our forum by experiencing their wonderful contribution & learned from them. Well, there is another person without him this wouldn't be possible is iONEx. He has helped me each & every way possible. Lets see some of his great contributions.

iCE_MoD ROM
    | X-MoD ROM | X-Plode | Super Thread | Tweaks

Features:

• Based on 4.1.B.0.587
    • Aroma Installer