[ROM][3.22.13][3.44]Stock w Goodies|Sense 5 Icons|Wallpapers|Sounds|Battery & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flex360

Sep 22, 2010
Loving the ROM, thanks flex. Just wanted to share an issue that popped up earlier, when on a call I couldn't use voice and data at the same time. The 3G data signal drops.

Still on version 1.76

Just thought I'd share to see if anyone else experienced this, I know part of the features of the evo lte is simultaneous voice and data on Sprint finally.

Thanks!

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

That's a signal issue

Reactions: kevg77

MRBULLRED

Jun 17, 2010
New Orleans
There is definitely a serious battery draining issue going on. On 1.77 my battery has went from 76% to 46% in 6 hours just being in idle.

Me too. I think I may go back to 1.75. My phone when idle would barely burn a couple percentage points over several hours. Now with 1.77 it looks like this with only 37 minutes screen time. With google now turned off..

46b45a66-97c1-c65b.jpg

flex360

Sep 22, 2010
Me too. I think I may go back to 1.75. My phone when idle would barely burn a couple percentage points over several hours. Now with 1.77 it looks like this with only 37 minutes screen time. With google now turned off..

46b45a66-97c1-c65b.jpg

give the thing some time to settle man

DevalB

Jul 9, 2008
NYC
What does the camera from Sense 4.5 add? Just curious, shopping around for a new rom to flash :)

SPreston2001

Oct 31, 2009
Columbus
Lol its so funny to hear people complaining about battery life with every little tweak. I've updated to the latest version of this Rom every release and never did I notice anything different in terms of battery life. I realize that this is a high end device with a huge display so I kno the most I'm going to get out of my phone is a full day (sometimes less depending on usage). I do a lot of texting, web browsing, facebook, play store, and other random tinkering and I still get the same battery life. I'm sitting at 25% as I type and my phone has been off the charger since 8:30am. I did plug it up to my pc to transfer a few pics but that was only for a few minutes. I have google now turned on and I honestly haven't noticed it sucking juice. Now when I turn on 3g, that's a different story lol. My 3g signal chews through my battery but that's sprint for you lol. No NV here yet so I'm still stuck with crappy service. Great Rom flex.

Sent from my LTEvo using XDA Premium

Last edited:

I2izzo

Oct 17, 2010
Jonesboro
Amen. Couldn't say it better, battery life for me has been fantastic through every release and I think the reason most people think its bad is because you actually see the percentage points... I get a whole day out of this phone everyday. Cannot beat that, thanks flex!

Majin101

May 8, 2010
Personally not much in my opinion

Err forgot to quote but its to the guy who Alfred about the camera 4.5

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

celticking

Jun 23, 2012
Los Angeles
I agree that the battery issue lies in two things: google now updating location and information, and actually seeing a battery percentage.

I'm still on 1.75 and battery life was great until I flashed google now. I might disable it. I highly recommend the ultra smooth mod from the HOX forums. Zero launcher lag. None. It was just a simple flash. Might as well do it considering the big update to sense 4.1 basically changes to the ultra smooth mod.

Sent from my EVO

mattemer

I agree that the battery issue lies in two things: google now updating location and information, and actually seeing a battery percentage.

I'm still on 1.75 and battery life was great until I flashed google now. I might disable it. I highly recommend the ultra smooth mod from the HOX forums. Zero launcher lag. None. It was just a simple flash. Might as well do it considering the big update to sense 4.1 basically changes to the ultra smooth mod.

Sent from my EVO

It has seemed to be different for everyone, but for me gNow hasn't been a huge battery drain. However for the people disabling it to try to help with the battery, its probably not as simple as that, as I believe your settings in gmaps/lattitude are still following your every move, as that's how google now works. So maybe try tweaking those settings?

Are there 2 different newer Sense versions? 4.1 vs 4.5? We're basically on 4.0, except the camera, correct?

Going to try that ultra smooth mod you mentioned. Everything is running pretty smooth now, not a complaint, but why not try it :)

flex360

Sep 22, 2010
It has seemed to be different for everyone, but for me gNow hasn't been a huge battery drain. However for the people disabling it to try to help with the battery, its probably not as simple as that, as I believe your settings in gmaps/lattitude are still following your every move, as that's how google now works. So maybe try tweaking those settings?

Are there 2 different newer Sense versions? 4.1 vs 4.5? We're basically on 4.0, except the camera, correct?

Going to try that ultra smooth mod you mentioned. Everything is running pretty smooth now, not a complaint, but why not try it :)

ultra smooth mod is in it already

Reactions: kevg77 and mattemer

knlmwq

Jun 30, 2007
Ever since I've flash 1.76 and 1.77 I haven't been able to open the google play store. When ever clicking on the icon I get a message saying Unfortunately, Google play store has stopped. Anyone else get this error? Does anyone know a fix? I've done a full wipe. I usually run smw6180 superwipe before my flash.

flex360

Sep 22, 2010
Ever since I've flash 1.76 and 1.77 I haven't been able to open the google play store. When ever clicking on the icon I get a message saying Unfortunately, Google play store has stopped. Anyone else get this error? Does anyone know a fix? I've done a full wipe. I usually run smw6180 superwipe before my flash.

do a manual wipe
wipe factory too. no one should be getting that error

celticking

Jun 23, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm still on 1.75. I think portrait was supersmooth and landscape was ultrasmooth in 1.75. I tested them out and landscape was smoother so I went ahead and installed it. Just removed the 3d depth effect and there's a noticeable improvement in portrait mode.flex was it changed in 1.76/1.77?

Sent from my EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][3.22.13][3.44]Stock w Goodies|Sense 5 Icons|Wallpapers|Sounds|Battery & More

STOCK WITH GOODIES

SENSE 4+​

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

credits:
    Rydah, shnizlon, lyapota, MikeyXDA, steal25 for the base
    if you dont see your name here please check the changelog. if you feel you need to be mentioned just pm me

Rom is based off the latest OTA, 3.16.651.3 (thanks steal25 for the base), WHICH HAS SENSE 4+ AND ANDROID 4.1.1

Extended Quick Settings
    Wallpaper Scrolling
    Landscape Rosie
    Volume +/- skip tracks
    Battery %
    App Association Bypass (thanks steal25)
    Advanced Power Menu
    Rosie w/Menu on Homescreen
    Flex Config (disable a bunch of apps from starting up)
    Removed Debugging Icon
    Power Saver Notification Removed
    HTC Notes
    Camcorder Fix
    DropBox /Gallery FC Fix
    Native Ad Blocking

changelog

fixed wiper force close at boot
    updated base to JellyBean
    fixed camcorder forceclose
    (SNAPPLE) complete action using is back (works in everything except stock browser [works in 3rd party browsers though]
    mms links, gmail links, 3rd party apps (except stock browser)
    added Advanced Power Menu (thanks nitsuj17)
    added menu support to homescreen
    flashlight i think
    MMS conpression mod (thanks CHubs)
    rom doesnt wipe data anymore when flashing

put back in old rosie apk without the menu on homescreen
    added flash light
    fixed mms force close

removed Tell HTC
    proximity sensor fixed (thanks FrikinImpossible)
    removed power saver in notification pull down (if you want it go into settings > power)
    volume up/down to skip tracks is back (thanks Chubbs)
    snapple is 100% fixed (as far as i know) - htc app associations is bypassed
    freed up Ram on boot by disabling some bloats from starting up
    disabled loggers from starting up
    init.d edits
    build.pro edits for smoothness

Snapple now works in:
    -Messaging App
    -Browser/htc and 3rd party also
    -Calendar
    -HTC Mail

[clicking address brings up google map in any app]
    [clicking phone number brings up dialer in any app]
    [clicking youtube link brings up "complete action using" in any browser]
    [all links work in gmail]

will add changelog soon

added battery % (credits to Mikeyxda such a talented guy)
    implemented ad blocking (edited hosts file to block ads...adult site friendly hehe lol)
    all apks have been optimized
    all apks have been zipaligned
    blocked some apps from starting up = more ram at boot
    smoothness tweaks
    added rosie with menu on homescreen (thanks Turge)
    added HTC notes (thanks Rydah - you ma dude lol)

Gallery Force close when accessing dropbox pics: fixed

app association fixes (phone kept forgetting default browser to open web links with and so on)
    -now when you click a url in MMS or any other app it loads in your preferred browser that you chose in "App Associations"

mms sizes up to 5MB

build prop tweaks include:
    faster web browsing
    faster streaming

increased battery life (very noticable)
    even more smoothness
    wifi scanning set to 180 seconds
    google dns - faster web site loading (does not improve 3g speed [if you have sh!tty speeds this does not make miracle happen)
    performance tweaks - smoothness and at the same time improved battery life
    phone sleeps pretty well
    Wifi and 3G signal tweaks
    Google Maps shouldnt flake out anymore
    GPS locks much faster (i got a lock in 5 seconds indoors)
    Added blue battery percentage images (thanks Michxda) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2047260

12.22.12 (niburu edition lol)
    ported over everything to the new base (i didnt notice any difference)
    added Extrim Camera (thanks lyapota)
    added smooth scrolling mod (thanks AndroidON here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1411317)
    removed a couple apps that can be downloaded from the market
    removed "USB Connected" from notification area (thanks mikeyxda)
    some init.d tweaks to free up some ram at boot
    modified host file for adblocking

optimized and zip aligned all apks and framework files
    improved sleeping resulting in awesome battery life (if you want 10 hour screen time, i recommend that you get a car battery slapped to your phone)

added flashlight app
    implimented longpress back to kill app (thanks one_love_420)
    enabled some stuff that were reported borked

updated base to 3.16.xxxxx
    quick toggles in pull down notification area (thanks hassan89 for the code)
    init.d script added to zipalign all apps on boot
    set weather syncing to every 4 hours (instead of 3) saves battery
    back from vacation (cough cough ban cough)
    added lyapota extrim camera
    added HTC Mail with Exchange Security Bypass

status bar graphics edit (pics here )

made the status bar a little thinner
    edited the color a bit, not to be too dark
    gmail notification icon is in color now
    updated to be able to run on the latest TWRP (thanks Deestroy)

added new gmail notification icon
    added new MMS notification
    added good play colored icon in app drawer
    took out unwanted apps (seperate zip is available)
    removed power toggles

added sense 5 icons

Added lyapota's quick settings (settings and Rosie apks) and removed some of the options that are not needed. Will do a proper port when I have the time. Since I have a life
    added quick settings to menu on home screen
    wallpaper scrolling toggle in quick settings (user)
    landscape rosie toggle in quick settings (user) - options to turn them on or off
    changed APM images :) cute...(just like your girl when i saw her lastnight)

added more sense 5 elements
    sense 5 alarm icon
    sense 5 icons in settings
    sense 5 Battery % images
    sense 5 ringtones
    sense 5 notification sounds
    sense 5 alarm sounds
    sense 5 wallpapers added (in SDCard/Sense5Wallpapers) - i resized all the wallpapers to fit on our screen
    sense 5 images (check box and more things [find out by flashing]
    added htc one BootAnim (might remove but who cares about boot anim)
    removed HTC linkify apk so that default apps stick on reboot

[3.17.13]
    fixed contacts icons in MMS
    added more sense 5 icons
    added htc notes

[3.22.13]
    fixed widgets fc

Latest Release

Removed apps

My Android File Host Folder

Donate to me Here

Important: After first flash, reboot after phone settles if ringtones are grayed out. That should fix it. It only happens after first boot only. It will not happen again after subsequent reboots Thanks rawintelect for reminding me

Disclaimer: if you brick your phone. Dont blame me. Any rom i put up i test it first.
    and i rooted the galaxy s 3 for my room mate.
    i never asked anyone to donate to me to buy an evo
    someone contacted me and suggested it

if they want me to dev on a phone so bad do you think im going to spend 600 dollars on a phone just to dev for people
    of course not

i bought the galaxy s3 full price for 600 bucks bright and early this morning and im not looking back. it has been fun guys

i was willing to buy a used evo just to dev on but im not even gonna take your money to buy even that
    enjoy ilduce's crappy ass roms

Good job outing yourself bud.... Just the other day you say you don't have the money, then u drop that on an sgs3.... Good luck,
    finally got my grades back from my finals
    i did good guys :)

thanks for the well wishes :D

3.7 GPA is holding on strong
    yup

2.06 imminent :)
    Re: [ROM][3.22.13][3.44]Stock w Goodies|Sense 5 Icons|Wallpapers|Sounds|Battery & Mor

I support you too flex!

Yeah flex. You know I have been with you from the beginning and have stood up for you against the drama bullies before. (at least if you don't know who I am just know that I have lol).

Anyway, whatever happened this time just remember that your work is much appreciated by a lot of people and hold your head high knowing you provide so much for this community.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2