Big :) Update 14.1.2011] Geralt CHT 2.0 Metro Theme

Search This thread

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Hi Geralt,

Thanks for your comments... but I don't really understand what I need to do to have them as on the image. I have also the final version of CHT 2.0 installed.

Sorry for to bother you, but I would like to understand.

Thanks for your hints and keep well.

Jean-Ma:)

Jean-Ma
0. When you have already installed Co0kie's addon links "State links" skip step "1.".
1. Downoload and install the Co0kie's addon links "State links" (see more information here).
2. Downoload and install the "Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" or only "Geralt CHT2.0 State Links Metro Theme.cab".
3. Add this link via "Edit Quick links" / add / State indicator.
4. Enjoy it :)

All files you may find in post #1.

Geralt

Last edited:
Jean-Ma
0. When you have already installed Co0kie's addon links "State links" skip step "1.".
1. Downoload and install the Co0kie's addon links "State links" (see more information here).
2. Downoload and install the "Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" or only "Geralt CHT2.0 State Links Metro Theme.cab".
3. Add this link via "Edit Quick links" / add / State indicator.
4. Enjoy it :)

All files you may find in post #1.

Geralt

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the procedure. It works now like a charm ! Thanks again.

Jean-Ma

J_M_H

Sep 29, 2009
Really nice and very clean! I like your dragon wallpaper. Where did you get it?

Thanks for all your work.

Reactions: geralt

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Really nice and very clean! I like your dragon wallpaper. Where did you get it?

Thanks for all your work.

Hi J_M_H

I was inspired by deadlyc's Metro Red Dragon Theme (you may find it here. His wallpaper you may find in this post). Then I found this dragon on web and created my version of wallpaper.

When you want you may download my wallpaper from attachments :) There are two png files - "Geralt_Dragon_480x800.png" and "Geralt_Dragon_800x480".

Have a nice day

Geralt

Attachments

• Geralt_Dragon_Wallpapers.zip
    252.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Preview01.png
    Preview01.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Preview02.png
    Preview02.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 17

giRaM

Dec 21, 2006
nice work. looks great.

can you please upload your sense-slider as a single cab?

giRaM

Dec 21, 2006
Hi, here is my slider.

Enjoy it :)

nice, but 1 little thing:

i am on WM6.5 and under the slider (which is beautiful simple black/white) is a small white line and the circle of the slider is not complete.

you know what i mean? later i will post a screenshot & you will see.

Edit: picture added. it is independent of the wallpaper or tab.

nevertheless, IT IS SO NICE!

BEST REGARDS

Attachments

• 2011114_001.jpg
    2011114_001.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
nice, but 1 little thing:

i am on WM6.5 and under the slider (which is beautiful simple black/white) is a small white line and the circle of the slider is not complete.

you know what i mean? later i will post a screenshot & you will see.

Edit: picture added. it is independent of the wallpaper or tab.

nevertheless, IT IS SO NICE!

BEST REGARDS

Hi,

the with line under the slider is normal. When you use "Co0kie.HomeTab" and there you set wallpaper via "Skin Taskbar and Softkeybar" the white line disappear.

And about "circle of the slider is not complete" - circle is complete, but it is displayed slightly trimmed :( Maybe I may resize the circle but ... it does not look good.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

Reactions: giRaM

BHS Interceptor

Aug 3, 2010
Hi,

the with line under the slider is normal. When you use "Co0kie.HomeTab" and there you set wallpaper via "Skin Taskbar and Softkeybar" the white line disappear.

And about "circle of the slider is not complete" - circle is complete, but it is displayed slightly trimmed :( Maybe I may resize the circle but ... it does not look good.

Hola Geralt, on my device it looks great (running 6.5.5), maybe I can take a look with another HD2 on 6.5, or the other poster can add his "original" 1cd2f8ef_manila
file so you can have a look ;)

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Another my modification of Sense :) - "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - 50% transparent of :
- RSS Widget
- Player Widget
- Notification Widget
- Calendar & Task Widget
- Clock & Weather Wdget

Screenshot :
geraltchte2050pertransw.jpg

Reactions: giRaM

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Another my modification of Sense - "Geralt Manila Dragon Sun & Moon.cab" - my modifications of sun and moon at the weather tab :)

Screenshot :
geraltmaniladragonsunmo.jpg

giRaM

Dec 21, 2006
Hi,

thanks, it works.

now it is much better.

only one thing more i found out:
the notification circle (green, red) with the number of new modification is
overlayed in the slider. but only a bit. so it does not metter.
;)

have a nice day, i respect your very good work.

Tiemen_S

Feb 20, 2010
Eindhoven
Hi!
I love WP7 (getting one soon), but still stuck with the Touch Pro2 for a couple of weeks. Love your theming work here, but I'm not really a tribal/dragon fan myself, I love those tiles! Thanks to the Lumia TV-ad in 1080p on youtube, I managed to scramble some CHT 2.0 BG's out of it!

Check the attachments :)

If you'd like to fiddle around with it for your own check out this link:
http://db.tt/glTg4J27

Attachments

• Lumia_AllTab.jpg
    Lumia_AllTab.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Lumia_Landscape.jpg
    Lumia_Landscape.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Lumia_Wide_Portrait.jpg
    Lumia_Wide_Portrait.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Lumia_CHT_Walls.zip
    173 KB · Views: 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my files for Metro theme based on Zitoun's and my Metro theme icons :

• "Geralt CHT2.0 Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" - this version is without the "status icons" and "tab icons". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red.cab" - this version is full. This means that this version is with the "status icons" and "tab icons". When you want use this version you must install addon links "State links" and "Tab links". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 State Links Metro Theme.cab" - standalone cab of icons for "State links". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Tab Links Metro Theme.cab" - standalone cab of icons for "Tab links". Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme.cab" - Metro icons for Music player widget and Sence Tab. Download here.
    • "Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme v2.cab" - 2nd version Metro icons for Music player widget and Sence Tab with red slider. Download here. NEW
    • "Geralt Notification Widget Icons.cab" - my icons for Notification bar. Download here.
    • "Geralt Red Dragon Wallpaper" - my red dragon wallpaper (480x800 and 800x480). Download here. Wallpaper's screenshots are in post # 28.
    • "Geralt Manila Metro BW Slider.cab" - my version of Metro Sense slider :) . Download here, screenshot is below. NEW
    • "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - 50% transparent of RSS Widget, Player Widget, Notification Widget, Calendar & Task Widget, Clock & Weather Wdget. Download here. NEW
    • "Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab" - my modifications of sun and moon at the weather tab. Download here. NEW
    Thank you to Zitoun, Co0kieMonster, CHTE Team and to all xda fans for their good job and interest.

Screenshots :
    Screenshots of Geralt CHT2.0 Full Quick Links Metro Theme Red :
    geraltcht20quicklinksme.jpg

Screenshots of Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme.cab :
    geraltcht20audiometroth.png

Screenshot of Geralt Notification Widget Icons.cab :
    geraltnotificationwidge.png

Screenshot of Geralt Manila Metro BW Slider.cab :
    geraltmanilametroslider.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt CHT2.0 Audio Metro Theme v2.cab :
    geralcht20audiometrothe.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt CHTE2.0 50 per Trans Widgets.cab :
    geraltchte2050pertransw.jpg

Screenshot of Geralt Manila Dragon Sun & Moon.cab :
    geraltmaniladragonsunmo.jpg
    Hi there !

This is also exactly what I was looking for ! If you can do it, it would be fantastic !

Thanks !

Jean-Ma

Hi, here is my slider.

geraltmanilametroslider.jpg

Hi,

try this two cabs.

+1
    You are the man, you are a star.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    ;););)
    Hi,

thanks, it works.

now it is much better.

only one thing more i found out:
    the notification circle (green, red) with the number of new modification is
    overlayed in the slider. but only a bit. so it does not metter.
    ;)

have a nice day, i respect your very good work.