[rom][port] JDEVIL LL7 7105 V2 TEAM ZODIAC 2.1.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune
THIS IS MY VERSION OF LL7 INTERNATIONAL RELEASE FROM THE 7105. ITS BASICALLY STOCK WITH ALL THE GREAT FEATURES . IT HAS STOCK KERNEL AND NO MODEM. YOUR CURRENT MODEM WILL BE RETAINED. I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO ADD THEM OR TO KEEP CHANGING THEM! I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL FLASH WITH TWRP. I HAVE NEVER USED IT.

MY PERSONAL METHOD TO INSTALL ANY NEW ROM. CREATE NANDROID BACKUP! WIPE DATA/DALVIK. FACTORY RESET.FLASH ROM .FIX PERMISSIONS. BOOT LET SIT FOR 10 MINUTES. REBOOT AND THERE YOU GO. # NO BOOTANIMATION # I HATE WAITING ON ANYTHING .FIRST BOOT IS LONGEST .NOTE** THE FIRST BOOT YOU WILL HAVE A BLACK SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS YOUR PHONE IS NOT DEAD THIS IS NORMAL IT HAS NO BOOT ANIMATION** ****:D

FEATURES
BRAVIA 2
BUSY BOX
DROP BOX
APEX LAUNCHER
TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
MEDIA SCAN ROOT
SEND IT
FILE CONVERTER
BRIGHTER NOTE
ROM TOOLBOX
SEEDER ( Lambgx02)
POYNT
PROXY BROWSER
SWIFTKEY
AD AWAY ( DONT LIKE THE ONE IN ROM TOOLBOX)
SMANAGER
TITIAUM BACKUP
23 TOGGLES (LIDROID)
4&1 REBOOT (CMENARD)
CALL RECORDING
4.2 CAMERA & KEYBOARD
(WORKING ON PATCH TO ADD GROUP SHARING FOR 4.2 CAMERA)
MUlTI.WINDOW

JDEVIL SCRIPTS:
WIFI SCRIPTS (SEARCHES LESS OFTEN)
FASTER TOUCH SCRIPTS
SCROLLING RESPONSE SCRIPTS
JPEG AND IMAGING QUALITY SCRIPTS
FORCE STOCK TW LAUNCHER IN MEMORY
FASTBOOT (JUST LIKE I LOVE)
VIDEO AND RECORDING MODS
ALL LOGGING OFF!!!!
VSYNC OFF
INTERFACE SCRIPTS
ALLOW THE PURGE OF ASSETS TO FREE UP RAM
ENABLED 16 BIT TRANSPARENCY
DNS RESOLUTION SCRIPT
DISABLE DALVIK AS WELL AS JNI ERROR CHECKING
BYTEODE VERIFYING
ZIP ALIGNMENT
DE_ODEX
DEFRAG ALL DATA AT BOOT
READ/WRIGHT SD SCRIPTS
SD FAST MOUNT
OOM GROUPING
MINFREE VALUE.SCRIPTS
RAM COMPRESSION@128
DOWNLOAD V1 (MY FAVORITE)http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vrpemooc7w3ydle

http://db.tt/1fzqBLFy Flash that and it will allow the 4.2 camera to have more sharing features. No need to wipe.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK: I WILL RESPOND EVERY DAY WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK.

V2 LL7 ALPHA NOT TESTED BY ANYONE### DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ul648lx26e5fvf
V2 INCLUDES SAME AS V1 BUT WITH SONY EXPERIA LAUNCHER ICONS AND WALL PAPER AND SEVERAL MORE WI FI VULNERABILITY APPS. AS STATED NOT TESTED DUE TO THE MA6 RELEASE THIS WAS A BUILD I WAS WORKING ON AND DIDNT GET OUT IN TIME . YOU ARE FREE TO TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK

AND IF YOU LIKE MY WORK ALL I ASK IS TO HIT THANKS.I SPEND ALOT OF TIME DOING THIS.

Last edited:

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune
Re: [rom][port] jdevil ll7 7105 1.23.13

Thank you Jeremy !! You are awesome and so is the rom!!. Working great here !! :laugh::victory:

Let me see what the wife will let me do for you on paypal:D !

Thanks BRO for the feedback. Im going to keep doing them as long as people like . I just hope the Dropbox pro is a good server.lol

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

Jdevil ll7 rom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358987051001.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358987051001.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 857
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358987087866.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358987087866.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 810
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358987141916.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358987141916.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 800
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358987172225.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358987172225.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 760
Last edited:

js663k1

Dec 19, 2012
Love your work. I cant make up my mind which one I like better lol . Both your roms are very fast and love the ideas you use . Never seen work like yours. Thanks . I have have my work phone on at&t and home phone on t mo jdevil port. Your Lk7 is waaay faster over here than on port .Just a snappier feel. Not sure why that is but very happy !!

SlsAustin

Dec 23, 2012
I would like to thank you for your work. Your Roms arw so smooth and fast . I love the different types of hacking apps you add. That's really cool. Im on the Tmobile port of your lk7 and its awesome. I have a friend thats in this one hes on at&t and I love it more than the lk7 lol. Will this rom be ported to the t mobile side? Will there be anymore update? Thanks. Small donation in pm. For server cost and your time. Please keep making Roms for us. Its always nice to have new stuff. It keeps it exciting. Thanks for the apks in boxes of add on I wanted also

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

Hey thank you for giving me a chance. I am going to do one more update for this Rom. I am going to start back reading and studying to learn all this deeper. It will probably be another week before the update of this one. I want to push more wifi hacking apps through and the keep them smooth on the update. I know what the problems are and im working on it. I try to be 100 percent on point before I release I dont want to get flamed on here. Lol .I will continue to do more but after update it may be a while. I got some ideas I want to try :)

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

bsw11

Aug 29, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
alphabase.com
I am about to try this ROM.. Looks like great work.

Is this all setup with the ATT APN?

And now for the zillion dollar question - is there any way to get this ROM to have the tablet style Nav Bar at the bottom left with the taskbar to the right like AOKP etc does?

If this tweak could be done to the standard Samsung ROMS I don't think anyone would bother with CM10.1 until it actually is stable and can run the Sammy apps.

Reactions: jeremyandroid

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

I am about to try this ROM.. Looks like great work.

Is this all setup with the ATT APN?

And now for the zillion dollar question - is there any way to get this ROM to have the tablet style Nav Bar at the bottom left with the taskbar to the right like AOKP etc does?

If this tweak could be done to the standard Samsung ROMS I don't think anyone would bother with CM10.1 until it actually is stable and can run the Sammy apps.

Yes sir its good to with with the At&t apn. If you dont have the lk7 modem I recommend it . As far as the task bar. Im not able to have that in this Rom. Hope you enjoy.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

bsw11

Aug 29, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
alphabase.com
Yes sir its good to with with the At&t apn. If you dont have the lk7 modem I recommend it . As far as the task bar. Im not able to have that in this Rom. Hope you enjoy.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

OK, sounds good - Is the modem part of the download for the ROM install or do I need another link? If so can you provide it please?
Edit- I just checked and my baseband shows UCALK7 so I think I am all set there if you don't update me it should not matter.

Has anyone done the taskbar in a stock ROM that you know of?

Last edited:

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

OK, sounds good - Is the modem part of the download for the ROM install or do I need another link? If so can you provide it please?
Edit- I just checked and my baseband shows UCALK7 so I think I am all set there if you don't update me it should not matter.

Has anyone done the taskbar in a stock ROM that you know of?

Thats perfect you have the latest att modem them. I would stay on it. I dont think its a good idea to keep changing them it increases the chances on breakage. I dont know if any one has done that off of a stock base to be honest. If they have I haven't seen any yet. Im not ever going to put modems or kernels in my rom. So in my roms your current modem will be retained. I put many scripting in my roms for the stock kernel so I always have to have kernels tested . I like to do that myself. I use quads and I have alot of other crude ways of testing real life speed. And after I test all the available kernels ill make a recommendation link in OP.

Edit:: Also always make backups!!! Cause you can always go back!

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

Last edited:

bsw11

Aug 29, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
alphabase.com
So your ROM just gave me a minor heart attack. At least I think it was your ROM that did this - it took all my data folders etc and shoved them in a folder called 0!

At first I thought they were cleared (the heart attack part), but then I saw them in this 0 folder -is that your install that did this?

Also on first boot there was a long time (a minute or 2) that the screen was just dark and it looked like noting was happening. This was also a bit scary.

Is there a quick way to put all my data back where it belongs other than copying a folder at a time?

I tried using ES File Mgr but for some reason a move won't happen because it thinks I need all the space it would take even though its on the same root and I do not have enough space now. OUCH!

Last edited:

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

So your ROM just gave me a minor heart attack. At least I think it was your ROM that did this - it took all my data folders etc and shoved them in a folder called 0!

At first I thought they were cleared (the heart attack part), but then I saw them in this 0 folder -is that your install that did this?

Also on first boot there was a long time (a minute or 2) that the screen was just dark and it looked like noting was happening. This was also a bit scary.

Is there a quick way to put all my data back where it belongs other than copying a folder at a time?

I tried using ES File Mgr but for some reason a move won't happen because it thinks I need all the space it would take even though its on the same root and I do not have enough space now. OUCH!

As far as the black first boot thats normal. It dont have boot animation I took it off. I dont like to wait on it to sit and spin and show a logo when I just want it on. The next boot you will see will be around 10 seconds or less. First boot always the longest. The data is where its suppose to be. You can copy the whole file and move it if you wish but its fine there. Its up to you. I dont know what you mean it needs space. Anything like smanager or root explore will move any folder any where you want.

Also no need to worry lol you can always do a restore back to like you was if you dont like the rom. I recommend a full wipe of data and dalvik and factory reset before an install and the fix permissions after the install. Let sit for 10 minutes and then reboot.

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

Last edited:

jeremyandroid

Dec 28, 2010
Picayune

Im going to update op about the the scare on the black first boot I have had around 150 downloads of this Rom and no issues. But they have had a few scares bc of the boot animation removed :D

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

Last edited:

bsw11

Aug 29, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
alphabase.com
OK - so here is why it threw me - I do remember there are certain ROMs that use sdcard/0 - but when I went to run TB it was looking for its folder and /sdcard and that is what threw me off into a panic :).

So to use your ROM I will need to change all the various folder locations in all my apps. Not a fun idea.

For whatever reason in this version of Linux a move in the same directory structure does a copy and then a delete and ES Explorer has a multiple moves at once feature that just wont do it due to my space being tight.

Oh well. Decisions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS MY VERSION OF LL7 INTERNATIONAL RELEASE FROM THE 7105. ITS BASICALLY STOCK WITH ALL THE GREAT FEATURES . IT HAS STOCK KERNEL AND NO MODEM. YOUR CURRENT MODEM WILL BE RETAINED. I DONT THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO ADD THEM OR TO KEEP CHANGING THEM! I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL FLASH WITH TWRP. I HAVE NEVER USED IT.

MY PERSONAL METHOD TO INSTALL ANY NEW ROM. CREATE NANDROID BACKUP! WIPE DATA/DALVIK. FACTORY RESET.FLASH ROM .FIX PERMISSIONS. BOOT LET SIT FOR 10 MINUTES. REBOOT AND THERE YOU GO. # NO BOOTANIMATION # I HATE WAITING ON ANYTHING .FIRST BOOT IS LONGEST .NOTE** THE FIRST BOOT YOU WILL HAVE A BLACK SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS YOUR PHONE IS NOT DEAD THIS IS NORMAL IT HAS NO BOOT ANIMATION** ****:D

FEATURES
    BRAVIA 2
    BUSY BOX
    DROP BOX
    APEX LAUNCHER
    TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER
    MEDIA SCAN ROOT
    SEND IT
    FILE CONVERTER
    BRIGHTER NOTE
    ROM TOOLBOX
    SEEDER ( Lambgx02)
    POYNT
    PROXY BROWSER
    SWIFTKEY
    AD AWAY ( DONT LIKE THE ONE IN ROM TOOLBOX)
    SMANAGER
    TITIAUM BACKUP
    23 TOGGLES (LIDROID)
    4&1 REBOOT (CMENARD)
    CALL RECORDING
    4.2 CAMERA & KEYBOARD
    (WORKING ON PATCH TO ADD GROUP SHARING FOR 4.2 CAMERA)
    MUlTI.WINDOW

JDEVIL SCRIPTS:
    WIFI SCRIPTS (SEARCHES LESS OFTEN)
    FASTER TOUCH SCRIPTS
    JPEG AND IMAGING QUALITY SCRIPTS
    FORCE STOCK TW LAUNCHER IN MEMORY
    FASTBOOT (JUST LIKE I LOVE)
    VIDEO AND RECORDING MODS
    ALL LOGGING OFF!!!!
    VSYNC OFF
    INTERFACE SCRIPTS
    ALLOW THE PURGE OF ASSETS TO FREE UP RAM
    ENABLED 16 BIT TRANSPARENCY
    DNS RESOLUTION SCRIPT
    DISABLE DALVIK AS WELL AS JNI ERROR CHECKING
    BYTEODE VERIFYING
    ZIP ALIGNMENT
    DE_ODEX
    DEFRAG ALL DATA AT BOOT
    READ/WRIGHT SD SCRIPTS
    SD FAST MOUNT
    OOM GROUPING
    MINFREE VALUE.SCRIPTS
    RAM COMPRESSION@128
    DOWNLOAD V1 (MY FAVORITE)http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vrpemooc7w3ydle

http://db.tt/1fzqBLFy Flash that and it will allow the 4.2 camera to have more sharing features. No need to wipe.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK: I WILL RESPOND EVERY DAY WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK.

V2 LL7 ALPHA NOT TESTED BY ANYONE### DOWNLOAD http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ul648lx26e5fvf
    V2 INCLUDES SAME AS V1 BUT WITH SONY EXPERIA LAUNCHER ICONS AND WALL PAPER AND SEVERAL MORE WI FI VULNERABILITY APPS. AS STATED NOT TESTED DUE TO THE MA6 RELEASE THIS WAS A BUILD I WAS WORKING ON AND DIDNT GET OUT IN TIME . YOU ARE FREE TO TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK

AND IF YOU LIKE MY WORK ALL I ASK IS TO HIT THANKS.I SPEND ALOT OF TIME DOING THIS.

:thumbup:

JDEVIL LL7 ROM

V2 change log in op for the brave ones lol

jdevil zodiac power roms

Thank you Jeremy !! You are awesome and so is the rom!!. Working great here !! :laugh::victory:

Let me see what the wife will let me do for you on paypal:D !

Thanks BRO for the feedback. Im going to keep doing them as long as people like . I just hope the Dropbox pro is a good server.lol

JDEVIL LK7 ROM

Jdevil ll7