FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
hey guys i think i finaly did it i was messing around with my att fuze using manila customizer and after a soft reset it gets stuck at the home screen it does not load touch flow not even an attempt to do it it just brings up the original windows home screen with nothing on it and it wont let me do any thing no menus nothing i realy need help right away please help please another thing is wen i slid out the stylus of keybord stil still lights up also power botton only turn of backlight please help

im using my old phone i krazer so if any one wants to text me an answer i would greatly be thankful my number is 1-714-851-9074 is there a way to hard reset it by pressing the buttons on my fuze

if you can text cause i dont have much internet acces im using my friends computer thank you i realy dont want to pay 120 to replace this phone warrenty does not cover if its was due to something extra i added like an application.

thank you,
edwin g.
20th January 2009, 02:11 AM |#2  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 0

More
here also you can try entering boot loader and flashing a new rom. Here is how to enter it.

keep volume down pressed, reset with stylus and you should enter tricolor bootloader. When you see the tricolor release the volume button and then you should be in the boot loader mode. Then you can flash via USB, or using your memory stick
20th January 2009, 02:15 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
thank you so much
you guys are life savers thank you thank you thank you
20th January 2009, 02:17 AM |#4  
Flag Orlando, FL

More
k i am glad to hear that the hard reset worked like i told you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)