[ROM] STOCK ROMS for GALAXY SL I9003 {NOW GINGERBREAD 2.3.6}

Search This thread

ramiayoob

Oct 29, 2010
kkrraazzyy please help!!!

I really badly need your help buddy

i almost bricked my i9003 but now i have another firmware with no arabic.

can u please send me a link of an arabic enabled rom?

best regards

ramiayoob

Oct 29, 2010
samsung i9003 arabic firmware???

Please anyone help me with the arabic firmware for the i9003???

i tried searching here and there but no luck at all.

Hope someone can provide a link to the firmware

peace

rex4u

Mar 8, 2008
There does not seem to be any Arabic firmware as yet.
What exactly happened to your phone and what you had done ?

ramiayoob

Oct 29, 2010
thanks for your reply

i was trying to put a custom rom of i9000 into my i9003 cuz i thought its the same hardware.

i almost bricked my phone but then i found a suitable rom for my phone but it didnt have any arabic language

i called our samsung supplier and they asked me to bring it to their workshop to put back the original firmware which already has the arabic language

so there must be a firmware for the i9003 that has arabic already

ceekhay012

Mar 30, 2011
Muscat
@krazzzyyyyyyy

Hi sorry im noob here...i just finished rooting my phone...i'm planning to update my firmware but dont know how and what f.w. do i need to use... below are the details of my version
PDA: I9003JPKB1
PHONE: I9003JXKA4
CSC: I9003OJPKA6
My phone is just a 6days old and i dont want to make stupid things in updating it so i am doing some research before do something on my phone. thanks a lot in advance.. :)

sgsI9003

Mar 13, 2011
New Delhi
My phone is just a 6days old and i dont want to make stupid things in updating it so i am doing some research before do something on my phone. thanks a lot in advance.. :)
You already have done the stupidity as rooting will be lost when you update firmware.

1st to update firmware then should be rooted.
Don't fear so much being stupid, very few genius had this ability to be stupid. One of them was Newton who wondered (in his stupidity) why does apple fall down?

His stupidity gave us knowledge of gravitational force. ;);)

Last edited:

ceekhay012

Mar 30, 2011
Muscat
You already have done the stupidity as rooting will be lost when you update firmware.

1st to update firmware then should be rooted.
Don't fear so much being stupid, very few genius had this ability to be stupid. One of them was Newton who wondered (in his stupidity) why does apple fall down?

His stupidity gave us knowledge of gravitational force. ;);)

Lol now im really laughing... i just saw a lot of people talking about the rooting and dont you think im not stupid enough to do this rooting without thinking what might really happen to my mobile since i am aware that i can also lost the warranty of my phone. So lets go back to business. so you are saying that i cannot update my firmware since i already done the rooting or i can update my firmware then root again my phone?

braveBuddy

Sep 12, 2010
Pune
Lol now im really laughing... i just saw a lot of people talking about the rooting and dont you think im not stupid enough to do this rooting without thinking what might really happen to my mobile since i am aware that i can also lost the warranty of my phone. So lets go back to business. so you are saying that i cannot update my firmware since i already done the rooting or i can update my firmware then root again my phone?

you can root any time when ever you want.
About firmware upgrade, you will not have root access as it will be lost and you'll have to root again and if you can root older FW than you can root new one as well.
rooting has not been such a big deal XDA Devs have always provided some amazing ways to root each and every phone out there.

Reactions: ceekhay012
Apr 2, 2011
odin problem flashing i9003 to stock.....

i'm having a serious problem guys....
plesae help me out!!!
i rooted my phone (galaxy GT-i9003)a week back and every thing was going fine till i tried to change the battery icon using some application.
the phone restarted and got stuck with the samsung logo and nothing happens after that its just dead there till my battery got depleted...

got my phone into downloading mode and tried flashing with odin3 with the stock firmwares downloaded from samfirmwares.com(asian versions) with the help of youtube..
all went good and the odin passed the firmware
but here came the problem....
after it passes and goes to reset , odin shows the device as removed:(
i tried with my vista 32 bit and also with windows 7 64 bit but the same result
i kept trying atleast 25 times and the thing happens again and again....
still i'm able to go to the download mode
'm i screwed badly??do i have to send it to the service centre??
please help me(urgent).........

ceekhay012

Mar 30, 2011
Muscat
you can root any time when ever you want.
About firmware upgrade, you will not have root access as it will be lost and you'll have to root again and if you can root older FW than you can root new one as well.
rooting has not been such a big deal XDA Devs have always provided some amazing ways to root each and every phone out there.

ok so i will just try to update my firmware and root my phone again... many thanks ;)

rex4u

Mar 8, 2008
@braveheart
First of all, Don't Panic bro'. We all are here to help you and each other :)

Now some standard things first :
1. Remove the battery from phone for 15 minutes, re-insert and boot.
2. If above fails, Go into Recovery mode and clear cache and wipe data partition. Reboot.
3. Tell us how exactly did you use Odin ? How you flashed ?

Good luck !

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

TristeFigura

Sep 16, 2007
Hii guyz here is the collection of some of the original firmwares of Samsung Galaxy S i9003 and if you want to check your firmware version then just type *#1234# in the dialpad

1.I9003XXJL9 - [........]

Hi! Thank you for starting this thread!

Do you have some info om which region corresponds to each firmware?
Some info about languages?

TristeFigura

Sep 16, 2007
What about 3-botton recovery/download mode?
Do the i9003 come with this right out of the box?

Not so good if people start playing with Odin and there is no 3-botton combo...

rex4u

Mar 8, 2008
@hmmm
Has anybody flashed ZC region firmware ?
Gingerbread ?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts