Help with repartition. Sammobile links dead - another link available?

Search This thread

ouphe

Nov 22, 2011
I'm looking for any working downloadlink, N7000XXLT5_N7000XENLT1_XEN would be the nicest. The links on sammobile just give me a 404, rest of the links are dead as well.

According to the guides I need this to repartition the phone. I want to install CM 13.0.
Or is it possible to just flash the pit file + cwm + CM 13.0?

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
I'm looking for any working downloadlink, N7000XXLT5_N7000XENLT1_XEN would be the nicest. The links on sammobile just give me a 404, rest of the links are dead as well.

According to the guides I need this to repartition the phone. I want to install CM 13.0.
Or is it possible to just flash the pit file + cwm + CM 13.0?

what is your current rom & partition setting?

MigoMujahid

Aug 31, 2015
New York
It's currently has a stock ROM. It's the 12GB version. I don't have the phone with me so I can't provide aditional information at the moment
You don't need a specific stock rom, you only need the latest one for your country, the guide included that to make sure that you have the latest bootloader, if you already have the newest stock rom available then just flash the CWM with the PIT using Odin, and then follow the rest of the guide..(formatting in recovery, flashing the new rom,....etc)
What is your country code?
I might be able to get you a link for the latest one from a different site than sammobile.