[RECOVERY] Official ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 (ODIN Flashable)

Search This thread

shmodaddy

Feb 8, 2012
recovery

Ok I got delete happy and thought I was deleting old back ups. Now I try to backup to sd card it sits on freeing up memory andwon't go any further . I let it sit there for almost an hour and have to pull battery to get out of recovery. What should I do?

spearoid

Feb 21, 2009
Is there any hope for getting this recovery with exFAT support? Or are there licensing issues that will prevent this?

edit: crap, just saw the FAQ in the OP

Last edited:

sdthelord

Jun 15, 2012
Help needed

[edit]
I guess the recovery was not matching the phone... I have a I9300 and this is Verozon forum, so maybe this was the problem.
I installed PhilZ and CM10.1 today without problem. Thanks anyway!
[/edit]

Hello!

today I got a new SGS3, coming from a Motorola Milestone 1 ;).
Of course with a very good experience runnign CM10.1 on my Milestone I wanted to flash it on the SGS3 as well.
To do so, I need CWM first, so this is why I came here. I did install Samsung USB drivers and was first trying ODIN, and so I downloaded CWM with touch, flashed using ODIN (without checked "auto reboot") and PDA = ODINRecovery.tar.md5. it looks like the flashing succedes.

BUT: I can't boot into recovery! Doing the hold-down-key-thing. I always loop the Samsung logo. Apparently the hard reboot is also Vol+ Power?!?
If I boot up the stock rom, maybe the recovery gets overwritten, but an "adb reboot recovery" locks the phone at samsung logo AND even prevents it to boot up normally, equally stuck at samsung logo.

The only way back is to flash stock firmware with ODIN...

What am I doing wrong??

Last edited:

SOCOM-HERO

Mar 29, 2011
Google Pixel 7
I followed the OP instructions to a tee and when I flashed the CWM 6 touch .md5 file, it failed. What should I do now?

My screen says:
ODIN Mode
Product name: SCH-I535
Custom binary download: Yes (1 counts)
Current binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
Qualcomm secure boot: enable
Secure check fail: recovery

Fixed using EZ-Recovery, which finally loaded CWM properly on the phone after using EZ-Unlock 2.0...even though my testing before said the bootloader was unlocked, I guess it wasn't.

Last edited:

srmd

Feb 24, 2007
i try for samsung i535 the recovery CWM_6_Non-Touch and CWM_6_Touch not work {{failed }} look pictuer on odin .

and on sdcard i try termainal and {{dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 }}
lgive me secure fail:kernel look pictuer 2

i535.jpg DSC_0003.jpg

Dullawolf

Jul 10, 2011
i try for samsung i535 the recovery CWM_6_Non-Touch and CWM_6_Touch not work {{failed }} look pictuer on odin .

and on sdcard i try termainal and {{dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 }}

View attachment 3738498 View attachment 3738499

this is an old thread and you didn't unlock your bootloader. you need to be on an hold version of jellybean to be able to unlock the bootlader. After updated so far, you can't even use odin to downgrade that far. it is blocked by samsung.

Reactions: srmd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 Recovery

Description: This is an ODIN flashable version of the Official ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 for the Verizon Galaxy S III for those who prefer to use ODIN to flash recovery on a low-level.
    This version brings many new features listed below:

- New backup format that de-duplicates data between backups
    - Supports BOTH Internal memory and External SD Card (only if external is formatted as FAT32 - Why not exFAT? See here)
    - Faster backups
    - Fixed restores > 2GB
    - Minor UI tweaks (new background, animated Android)

sqTKl.png

***Your Bootloader Must Be Unlocked First or ODIN Will Fail to Flash***

(See Here for How to Unlock)

Flashing ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 via ODIN

Samsung Official USB Drivers - Link
    ODIN v3.07 - Link
    ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 (Non-Touch Version) - Download - MD5 = F00F13606109284739AD8AAF19F5E3D9
    ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 (Touch Version) - Download - MD5 = 929EEC3DB07CC578256447CC6E4ED124

1. Install USB drivers
    2. Download ODIN v3.07
    3. Download and extract the ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 tar ffile from the zip above or the attachment in this post
    4. Boot phone into ODIN mode (See here for how-to)
    5. Connect your device to your PC via USB
    6. Flash the tar file using ODIN v3.07 (Select PDA, select the CWM tar file, click Start)

You should now have ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 flashed onto your recovery partition so just boot to recovery and you will have it working.
    Were can we get just the img.

sent from locked bootloadrer SGS3 running a custom kernel :)

* ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 Non-Touch
    * ClockworkMod 6.0.1.2 Touch
    Any chance new files were uploaded without updating the listed MD5 Sums? I've downloaded both (touch & non-touch) versions and can't get either sum to match. Have downloaded unrelated files today without issue.

IIRC, the MD5 is for the actual odin file and not the zip. Extract the odin flashable file from the zip and compare the MD5 hashes.
    Does this have access to internal? I've been using touch 5.0.8.9 from ez. I Flashed 6 from ez but couldn't find internal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

I'm currently using 6.0.1.0 and can see both internal and external sd in recovery. I assume this would be the same.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

View attachment 3738498 View attachment 3738499

this is an old thread and you didn't unlock your bootloader. you need to be on an hold version of jellybean to be able to unlock the bootlader. After updated so far, you can't even use odin to downgrade that far. it is blocked by samsung.