Jul 15, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1400637432979.jpg

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

5hubh4m

Jan 22, 2013
Varanasi
View attachment 2754792

An honest review from the heart. The Moto E is the perfect phone I've been waiting for , because
1. It's so cheap(really, I don't have 20-30k to spend on a phone I won't be using after 2 years).
2. It's latest Android version.
3. It does not lag so much, what they wrote is totally false. The UI is butter smooth. Trust me.
4. I got my phone on 16th May and it hasn't faced a FC even once.
5. I play games like 2048, QuizUp(a Heavy game really), and Cut the Rope 2 and it's really smooth, no lag and no FC. Quitting apps is also smooth and it goes to the home screen immediately.
6. I don't use camera so I don't care and it doesn't hurt.
7. I love the design and the back.

So please don't go for these absurd reviews by haters.

Edit:
Forgot to mention I didn't root for warranty reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaspreet997

jaspreet997

Jul 15, 2013
Thanks I already have a moto g which is amazing and buying moto e (when it comes back in stock) for family...... So if it lags its my reputation on the line here Haha.... They wanna go with s duos 2 but am forcing them to get a Moto E

Mrtoxicgamer10

is this review true? They say apps force close a lot and phone lags a lot out of the box. Pocket now is a trusted site
http://m.pocketnow.com/2014/05/20/motorola-moto-e-review

Folks at PokectNow are dumbs.. Would you believe sayings of thousand reviewers or this one ****ty writer ?? Believe me, it's perfect smartphone in it's price range and I never encountered with apps being forced closed or any problem like that and In fact Moto E beats Galaxy S5 in speed test (check video from Tom Rich on Youtube).

Evander_F

Aug 3, 2010
Margao
Pocketnow people are used to their high-end phones and give a review with high-end phones in mind. Check out geekyranjit's review/hands-on (I find his videos as honest reviews).

From my experience for the past 4 days, the Moto E is smooth, stable and quite fast. (check out Android Authority's video on the Moto E vs Galaxy S5). I've not faced a force close as yet and yes the camera is disappointing but I didnt buy the phone because of the camera, I bought it because of the functionality and optimized software.

jaspreet997

Jul 15, 2013
Yes the only reason I am choosing Moto e over Samsung Galaxy s duos 2 ( which has a front can and flash) because I believe that Moto E wud have a much better UI so that review really put me off for a while there...

Thanks guys

startracker

Mar 15, 2014
MUMBAI
Connecting charger while using disturbs touch drivers that's ridiculous!!

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in

Try to plug it into some other power point.

The power shocket could be delivering more power than recommended..

Saying this with experience...
Have seen same chaeger and mob behaving as you said in one power shocket while pretty good in another...

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

Reactions: startracker

TacTieTee

Sep 28, 2012
Mumbai
got my moto e today thrilled at the experience, bro there is NO lag. belive me. maybe it will behave like a normal android after being filled with apps but then thats normal. but NO lag. it rushes to places. moto e isnt used to walking.

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011
is this review true? They say apps force close a lot and phone lags a lot out of the box. Pocket now is a trusted site

Trust me. In terms of performance, it outperforms my Razr Xt912. Given Razr is rooted, highly modded and Moto E is at pure stock. I'd say don't worry a bit.

I'm not sure what typing speed that guy at pocketnow has but I guess mine is pretty decent and I've never faced a keyboard lag either.

I did get FC's but that was testing ART. Never (not a single one) on Dalvik.

startracker

Mar 15, 2014
MUMBAI
Trust me. In terms of performance, it outperforms my Razr Xt912. Given Razr is rooted, highly modded and Moto E is at pure stock. I'd say don't worry a bit.

I'm not sure what typing speed that guy at pocketnow has but I guess mine is pretty decent and I've never faced a keyboard lag either.

I did get FC's but that was testing ART. Never (not a single one) on Dalvik.

Our ART is not fully finished ,said by a dev of moto e:(

jaspreet997

Jul 15, 2013
Art is not viable on this phone...mostly due to how all apps wud need more leg room in already little internal storage

ViKtory36

Oct 11, 2013
That blog post is complete and utter nonsense. I've gotten this phone 2 days after release by Flipkart. So far 0 issues of FC, 0 lags encountered, the battery is great. Even the earphones are surprisingly good.
I'd go into depth as to how misleading that post is, but pretty much everything there is biased and the post is comparing this device to highend phones. I'm coming from a 200mb ram android, and this phone has been absolutely amazing.

The only faults with this phone is-
Camera
No usb cable out of the box.

Ofcourse there are better options for mobiles, but with this pricetag there's simply no better option. The reviewer either received a faulty device or a faulty brain.

startracker

Mar 15, 2014
MUMBAI
That blog post is complete and utter nonsense. I've gotten this phone 2 days after release by Flipkart. So far 0 issues of FC, 0 lags encountered, the battery is great. Even the earphones are surprisingly good.
I'd go into depth as to how misleading that post is, but pretty much everything there is biased and the post is comparing this device to highend phones. I'm coming from a 200mb ram android, and this phone has been absolutely amazing.

Camera

Ofcourse there are better options for mobiles, but with this pricetag there's simply no better option. The reviewer either received a faulty device or a faulty brain.

Do u know what art is ?don't speak without base and cause a war !

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Camera

U need a mind revolution I think ! If u in ur life look at people who lie behind u u will be happy:screwy: u look up and u lie on the ground that's the tale of ur life!!

neo.ank

Apr 28, 2011

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

U need a mind revolution I think ! If u in ur life look at people who lie behind u u will be happy:screwy: u look up and u lie on the ground that's the tale of ur life!!

What are you talking about.?????

The guy didn't even mention ART.

:confused:

ViKtory36

Oct 11, 2013

I'm sorry, what? You made no sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moto E doesn't lag at all, been using it for 4 days....no lags, no FCs....n the UI is smooth, and Multitasking is a delight! ;)

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
    View attachment 2754792

An honest review from the heart. The Moto E is the perfect phone I've been waiting for , because
    1. It's so cheap(really, I don't have 20-30k to spend on a phone I won't be using after 2 years).
    2. It's latest Android version.
    3. It does not lag so much, what they wrote is totally false. The UI is butter smooth. Trust me.
    4. I got my phone on 16th May and it hasn't faced a FC even once.
    5. I play games like 2048, QuizUp(a Heavy game really), and Cut the Rope 2 and it's really smooth, no lag and no FC. Quitting apps is also smooth and it goes to the home screen immediately.
    6. I don't use camera so I don't care and it doesn't hurt.
    7. I love the design and the back.

So please don't go for these absurd reviews by haters.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention I didn't root for warranty reasons.

Folks at PokectNow are dumbs.. Would you believe sayings of thousand reviewers or this one ****ty writer ?? Believe me, it's perfect smartphone in it's price range and I never encountered with apps being forced closed or any problem like that and In fact Moto E beats Galaxy S5 in speed test (check video from Tom Rich on Youtube).
    Pocketnow people are used to their high-end phones and give a review with high-end phones in mind. Check out geekyranjit's review/hands-on (I find his videos as honest reviews).

From my experience for the past 4 days, the Moto E is smooth, stable and quite fast. (check out Android Authority's video on the Moto E vs Galaxy S5). I've not faced a force close as yet and yes the camera is disappointing but I didnt buy the phone because of the camera, I bought it because of the functionality and optimized software.

Try to plug it into some other power point.

The power shocket could be delivering more power than recommended..

Saying this with experience...
    Have seen same chaeger and mob behaving as you said in one power shocket while pretty good in another...

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk