Note Pro 12.2 already on when unboxed

Search This thread

shahidhussain

Jan 28, 2010
I just received my new Note Pro 12.2 from Amazon. It was in a sealed box but after unboxing when I turned on the device it was already on that is it did not go through the boot animation. I checked the device status and it was on for straight 32 days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-23-17-36-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-23-17-36-52.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 179

Buji

Jan 9, 2007
Hah! I don't think I would worry about it if it were my note, bit that sure is a testament to the battery in this thing. Any other signs of an incomplete setup? Did you go through the initialization when you cycled the power again?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

shahidhussain

Jan 28, 2010
Hah! I don't think I would worry about it if it were my note, bit that sure is a testament to the battery in this thing. Any other signs of an incomplete setup? Did you go through the initialization when you cycled the power again?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Yes, when I pressed the power button the screen turned on instantly and went through the initialization and setup process. I was curious about it and checked the status and wow, device on for more than 32 days, that makes two weeks after the end of CES. :)

jake21

Apr 29, 2011
On the bright side that is pretty decent stand-by battery life....

Yes, when I pressed the power button the screen turned on instantly and went through the initialization and setup process. I was curious about it and checked the status and wow, device on for more than 32 days, that makes two weeks after the end of CES. :)