Transparent AccuWeather For Mega 5.8

Search This thread

sgilmans

Feb 25, 2012
Bolehland
Hi Galaxy Mega 5.8 user , I just edit the original AccuWeather for our device just for fun and it works , So i decide to share if anyone would like a transparent AccuWeather .

Just Download the zip file, un-zip it, put into system/app to replace the original one with root explorer , set permission and reboot.
This is my first time fun project, hope you all like it. :silly:

Attachments

• AccuweatherPhone2013.zip
    4 MB · Views: 1,228

inamie

Aug 16, 2012
KLang
Hi Galaxy Mega 5.8 user , I just edit the original AccuWeather for our device just for fun and it works , So i decide to share if anyone would like a transparent AccuWeather .

Just Download the zip file, un-zip it, put into system/app to replace the original one with root explorer , set permission and reboot.

Thanks... this one flashable thru cww.. odex version

feizhel_vandrago

Dec 31, 2012
South Kalimantan

can you make it fully transparent without line outside? i think it will be more interesting :D :eek:

Reactions: sgilmans

feizhel_vandrago

Dec 31, 2012
South Kalimantan
new full accuweather widget without outside line

i've edit new transparent accuweather :) its fully transparent without outside line like before.
link for the apk : http://goo.gl/UOrlKO for the zip for flashing via cwm : http://goo.gl/r8nlg7
thanks to @sgilmans for the apk and @inamie for the flashable zip :)
screenshot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-22-11-11-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-22-11-11-09.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 710
Reactions: numhouse and inamie

seunskills

Dec 2, 2007
Pls is there any way of installing this on a non rooted galaxy mega 5.8. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Nov 27, 2013
I am a newbie so I wanted to knw that can I flsh it through oudhs recovery

Sent from my GT-I9152 using XDA Free mobile app

wendyliga

May 31, 2013
I had copy the apk to system and replaced the old one but when i add the widget again its like nothing and when i leave the screen it come to black please help me

deepu.ramesh

Dec 2, 2014

how shall i add it into the system app and give it permissions. kindly tell me a procedure.

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

how shall i add it into the system app and give it permissions. kindly tell me a procedure.

i cant get it installed.... the installation is getting broke in the middle.

deepu.ramesh

Dec 2, 2014
:crying: when I done so my weather widget has been crashed. Iy may be due to the wrongpermissions that I have given. Kindly tell me which are the set ofpermissions that are to be given. I am attaching the current screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-28-10-12-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-28-10-12-22.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 198

zach61797

Oct 18, 2013
Wi
:crying: when I done so my weather widget has been crashed. Iy may be due to the wrongpermissions that I have given. Kindly tell me which are the set ofpermissions that are to be given. I am attaching the current screen shot.
it should be rw-r-r but i think your problem is go to the app and clear the data

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks... this one flashable thru cww.. odex version
    new full accuweather widget without outside line

i've edit new transparent accuweather :) its fully transparent without outside line like before.
    link for the apk : http://goo.gl/UOrlKO for the zip for flashing via cwm : http://goo.gl/r8nlg7
    thanks to @sgilmans for the apk and @inamie for the flashable zip :)
    screenshot attached
    screenshot

Screenshot please, Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk 4

:good:

can you make it fully transparent without line outside? i think it will be more interesting :D :eek: