[MOD][2/19][LJC/LK8/MA7]MultiWindow Mod - All Apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
It's finally here! Multiwindow AND all apps! This will alphabetically put all of your apps in the sidebar when you launch MultiWindow. This is for build LJC and LK8 ONLY!

multiwindow_mod_1.png

Requirements

Instructions
  • Download the correct file below
  • Flash in recovery
  • Reboot

Downloads

Credits
grgsiocl for the guide I used
joshbeach for stock LJC ROM

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Jocelyn

Jul 16, 2008
Orlando, FL
Is there any difference between this and GD's version?

Edit: I ran out of Thanks :(

Well, one difference... Mine will put all your apps in the sidebar by default. I checked before I started this and nothing was there. Now, after I post, of course someone else did it too lol

Well thanks for posting it :)

Last edited:

Tahde

Nov 5, 2008
North Dallas
The other one I seen was deodex only. This one both Odex and Deodex? Going to assume it's just deodex.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

bojackr1

Oct 19, 2010
Brooklyn
I'm stock rooted deodex with Perseus kernal. I flashed thru TWRP recovery and all my apps aren't showing in my Multi-View drawer.

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm a little dense today...so what is the big deal with this MultiWindow exactly? Is this basically what you would get when you long press the HOME button (middle button?) I'm just unsure what function this serves. Is there a YouTube video of this?

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
I'm a little dense today...so what is the big deal with this MultiWindow exactly? Is this basically what you would get when you long press the HOME button (middle button?) I'm just unsure what function this serves. Is there a YouTube video of this?

Search multiwindow on youtube and you will find it. By default, you can only do multiwindow with a few apps. This allows all of your apps.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ix3u

Aug 15, 2008
Sooo, probably a stupid question, but is stock rom deodex?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

mrnamster

Dec 7, 2007
Is there a way to run multiple instances of the same app? Like browsing two different webpages in Chrome without using different browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts