FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[INFO] US Retail Availability (for Updates on Preorders and Purchasing)

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By tineras, Senior Member on 21st April 2011, 09:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2011, 11:32 PM |#1011  
Cincy
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtlm

I don't think Best Buy B&M will be getting any at launch. The press release just says BestBuy.com.

No one wants to listen to common sense. Especially after android central confirmed it would be a mostly online release.

On top of that neither TD or newegg sold out. They took down their pages since they aren't selling or shipping until the release tomorrow.

I'm going to wake up, order it on Amazon and call it a day. Until then Gears beta.

Sent from my DInc using XDA App

25th April 2011, 11:32 PM |#1012  
Retired Forum Moderator
Loughborough, UK
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeycoke

That was to funny. Closing a post for 24 hours the day before a release. Wow

More like 24 seconds
So many PMs
Anyway, back on topic
The Following User Says Thank You to Badwolve1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Badwolve1 Ad-Free
25th April 2011, 11:32 PM |#1013  
Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintrix

You lucky Calfornians!!

Here's which stores are showing to have stock right now:

Palo Alto, Campbell, Roseville, and Concord!

Anyone willing to pick one up tomorrow and same day it to me? hahahaha

Visited Palo Alto, called Campbell and Sunnyvale. Nothing at any of these stores.

Palo Alto had a sticket with a PLU number on the shelves, but when asked for stock, there was none. They expect it to come in sometime next week.
25th April 2011, 11:33 PM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolve1

There not in my forum and i'm not being bombarded with PM's about them
Still, as you noticed thread is reopened, but all OT/Offending Posts will be del'd with possible infraction. Not trying to be mean or boring, this is the best thread i've ever seen on XDA, so much contribution from all. But people are becoming offended, will see how it goes from here.
@all - Thanks for all your understanding
Badwolve1
PS - 3 PM's in a minute about this thread being closed, that must be a record

Thanks for reopening
25th April 2011, 11:34 PM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thanks for reopening it, as you know how important these last few hours would be for this release =)

Anyways, my buddy will keep his eyes out for Frys, but unfortunately almost all shipments have been made to most stores already. My guess is that California will get most of the shipments with this release.
25th April 2011, 11:36 PM |#1016  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 32

More

25th April 2011, 11:36 PM |#1017  
Flag soCAL
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:

Thanks for reopening it, as you know how important these last few hours would be for this release =)

Anyways, my buddy will keep his eyes out for Frys, but unfortunately almost all shipments have been made to most stores already. My guess is that California will get most of the shipments with this release.

any way you can check the inventory/shipment status for the Manhattan Beach store?
i called earlier and gave him the PLU# you've provided, but the guy told me they don't have any in stock, but will have them tomorrow AM; pretty much give me a vague answer...
thanks.
25th April 2011, 11:37 PM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Call them again and have them type in PLU 6575513

I called the Tempe and Phoenix AZ Fry's store. That PLU came up with the ASUS correctly. However, there were none in stock in either location.
25th April 2011, 11:39 PM |#1019  
Retired Forum Moderator
Loughborough, UK
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig11gs

Which supplier is that?
Thanks
Badwolve1
25th April 2011, 11:39 PM |#1020  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I don't know if it's against the rules to say this.. but I've been following another forum in terms of pre-ordering/ordering transformers.

Search "MasterQ Asus Transformer" and the first link should be the one.

He constantly updates whenever sites have Transformers for order. That's how I got my TigerDirect order!

I don't mean to derail this forum, just trying to help others get transformers!!

Also, this forum rocks. It will be very resourceful when transformers are available to everyone who wants one! (such as this topic, thank you for re-opening it. Let's be respectful and help each other get transformers!!!)
25th April 2011, 11:41 PM |#1021  
Flag soCAL
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolve1

Which supplier is that?
Thanks
Badwolve1

BJ's
http://www.bjs.com/asus-eee-pad-tran...product.190291
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asus, eee pad, epicthread, fml, hoarding, omfgimgonnadiew/omyasus, purchasing, tf101, tf101-a1, tf101-b1, transformer, transformer/=life/death

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)