Get the OnePlus 6 early at a pop-up event in your city →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

[INFO] US Retail Availability (for Updates on Preorders and Purchasing)

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By tineras, Senior Member on 21st April 2011, 08:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2011, 03:27 PM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoepicuser

I have a transformer arriving for in-store pickup at the South Loop BestBuy in Chicago tomorrow. I chose this location because the rep told me they would be getting a shipment in then (and I got an email yesterday suggesting they were en route). Further, the same rep also offered the Hancock Center BB on Saturday, so I believe that location is also getting a shipment.

At the least, there will be one at the South Loop location on Friday, as I will be cancelling my order as soon as I see my TD order make its way to Illinois.

thanks for the heads up. i might just drive down there. i live in detroit, michigan but damn i really want one!

28th April 2011, 03:31 PM |#5012  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintrix

AmericanTV i'm guessing? Don't worry, you will get a confirmation soon.

I ordered from them yesterday from the 2 minute window when it was showing 1-2 Day delivery instead of 2+ weeks. It even was still saying "coming soon." I received my confirmation later that day, and this morning i received UPS tracking information.

What the hell? I ordered from them on the 26th and my order was rejected. Yesterday I called and she said they had not received any units yet and they were expecting a shipment today. How could they have shipped already?
28th April 2011, 03:33 PM |#5013  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadog

any update from HH Gregg? Thats my only pending order now. Rest have all been cancelled and refunded.

In a small bit of good news, datavis refunded my money after I opened a paypal dispute yesterday. So anyone waiting for refunds, thats the way to go.

Just found out. There are at HH Gregg warehouse . The guy checked the inventory... 11 were ordered and prepaid for... 80 more were ordered from the supplier. I can pick my item up on Monday after the truck delivery..woohoo... "HOPE"
28th April 2011, 03:33 PM |#5014  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Well, my order that flipped to "Shipping Soon" yesterday afternoon is still at the same spot this morning. Still says a delivery date of today, which does seem impossible. Chatting with a rep now.

According to the rep, there's an actual package somewhere in their system that just hasn't shipped yet, but should ship today. This is actually kind of getting funny. Okay, not "funny," exactly," but comical.

Dammit.

Update: Guy said something about a $10 promotional coupon. If that messes up my order somehow, I'm going to kill a kitten.
28th April 2011, 03:34 PM |#5015  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Been lurking for a while now, but thought I'd contribute. If you live around Anaheim, CA or Oxnard, CA...I live halfway, they are available to secure in-store pickup at Fry's. Just go online.
The Following User Says Thank You to krees10 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krees10 Ad-Free
28th April 2011, 03:36 PM |#5016  
Flag TX
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i keep calling Frys and it says they are closed! Its god damn 9:30 and they open at 8 AM...WTF
28th April 2011, 03:37 PM |#5017  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
if it was in houston, I could have asked my cousin to pick one up for me. but so far nothing in houston Fry's
28th April 2011, 03:37 PM |#5018  
Thanks Meter: 417

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberguest

Amazon:
Looks like most people who ordered around midnight PST got shipping confirmation; is the 7:30AM the next batch of orders or is there another batch before that?

Not quite. I've gotten the "Shipping Soon" notice, but mine slipped to 4/29 delivery. We'll see if that actually happens.
28th April 2011, 03:37 PM |#5019  
Cincy
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithiasalesjs

t looks like something caused our chat about order #105-2382397-4281814 to be disconnected. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

I can confirm that your order #105-2382397-4281814 has shipped with carrier FedEx on April 27, 2011. It should be delivered to you by April 28, 2011.

I'm sorry the information has not been updated on your account yet. We'll confirm this by email in next 12 hours. If you still need help, please do contact us again

???? WTF .... fail update account ? No Tracking # ?

Mine took 12+ hours to get a tracking number AFTER it began shipping. Then it got marked as shipped.

Sent from my DInc using XDA App
28th April 2011, 03:38 PM |#5020  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipsy1849

Just found out. There are at HH Gregg warehouse . The guy checked the inventory... 11 were ordered and prepaid for... 80 more were ordered from the supplier. I can pick my item up on Monday after the truck delivery..woohoo... "HOPE"

Mine is an online order. I am not able to get thru on the phone to check for any update.
28th April 2011, 03:38 PM |#5021  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krees10

Been lurking for a while now, but thought I'd contribute. If you live around Anaheim, CA or Oxnard, CA...I live halfway, they are available to secure in-store pickup at Fry's. Just go online.

Just placed my order, we'll see if it I receive the email - if I do, B&H order will be canceled.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asus, eee pad, epicthread, fml, hoarding, omfgimgonnadiew/omyasus, purchasing, tf101, tf101-a1, tf101-b1, transformer, transformer/=life/death

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)