[Theme][Team Venum] Green_Goblin Theme-Blazer/Calks/Epic Venum Updated 5/19

Search This thread

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
FINALLY have a day off tomorrow, update coming.
If there's any suggestions on which apps to do next I'm open to suggestions. I really only use a few dif apps so I'm sure there are things I'm missing for others....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Hey from experience, don't get burnt out... But man LOVE your work!!

Reactions: sleshepic

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
Nice... :D lol... Umm.. How about quickoffice pro? ES file explorer... ROM toolbox.. Go launcher ex... XDA premium. Lol ok I'm getting carried away.. :p just really like this theme and hate the other colored apps... They stick out like a sore thumb...

sleshepic

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 18, 2011
PA
Not quite sure how to theme rom toolbox, unless it was the free version. Don't want to give away a paid app with the theme obviously, love jrummy16's work. Would work if I did it for the TSM rom(vrtheme only replaces what is already there etc) but don't know how I would for others.

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
Not quite sure how to theme rom toolbox, unless it was the free version. Don't want to give away a paid app with the theme obviously, love jrummy16's work. Would work if I did it for the TSM rom(vrtheme only replaces what is already there etc) but don't know how I would for others.

oh alright. well i got the paid app, well can you at least just theme the icon.png? :D and i"ll go ahead and just replace the icon picture. as well for the others..just the icon picture? please, it would be appreciated :)

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
Nice!!! Just got home from a late night and had to.. Just had to check the progress on XDA :D will dl tomorrow and let you know!

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
Gonna update a few things tomorrow, couple xml's been giving me crap, can't find the one im looking for for the life of me!

Attachments

• SC20120227-002926.jpg
    SC20120227-002926.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 78

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
op and link for 1.7 updated
-new dialer
-touchwiz theming
other edits
Themed ice cream sandwich clock in sdcard/extras of the zip, couldn't get it to flash. Just use a file explorer program to extract it from the zip, then install as usual

oh alright. well i got the paid app, well can you at least just theme the icon.png? :D and i"ll go ahead and just replace the icon picture. as well for the others..just the icon picture? please, it would be appreciated :)

There's a few themed icons in the same folder(rom toolbox being one of them), will try to get more as I go along :)

Last edited:

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
op and link for 1.7 updated
-new dialer
-touchwiz theming
other edits
Themed ice cream sandwich clock in sdcard/extras of the zip, couldn't get it to flash. Just use a file explorer program to extract it from the zip, then install as usual

There's a few themed icons in the same folder(rom toolbox being one of them), will try to get more as I go along :)

thanks sleshepic! im about to flash calks ROM v2.9.1, then gonna flash this bad a$$ theme, gotta say you made a sickkkk dial pad, the best ive seen IMO :D

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
It actually works on blend, the reboot menu has 3 mixed up images, but everything else is good. Will make a specific Blend version anyway

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
hey sleshepic still running the theme on calks ROM 2.9.1 and its looking good. when your not busy can i ask for a lil favor? can you theme the stock icons? some of the icons you themed look so sickkk, but theres not many themed lol so it sticks out :p but anyways keep up the great work! :D

sleshepic

Oct 18, 2011
PA
hey sleshepic still running the theme on calks ROM 2.9.1 and its looking good. when your not busy can i ask for a lil favor? can you theme the stock icons? some of the icons you themed look so sickkk, but theres not many themed lol so it sticks out :p but anyways keep up the great work! :D

I'll see what I can do, gettin' slaughtered with work this week, and been spending whatever time I get on framework and apk's etc. but if I don't get them into the zip soon, I'll at least post 'em for you so you can swap as needed for the time being.

What launcher do you use? I use launcherpro and been wondering whether I should just make a LP Icon pack add on - but I know alot of people don't use LP anymore...

Carbajal3009

Jan 8, 2012
Westminster
I'll see what I can do, gettin' slaughtered with work this week, and been spending whatever time I get on framework and apk's etc. but if I don't get them into the zip soon, I'll at least post 'em for you so you can swap as needed for the time being.

What launcher do you use? I use launcherpro and been wondering whether I should just make a LP Icon pack add on - but I know alot of people don't use LP anymore...

i use TW and LP, sometimes i switch it up :D lol but i would prefer LP if you dont mind, ya talk about a busy week. same here...not to mention i didnt get to enjoy my weekend, sick with the flu and still recovering. but gotta pay the bills somehow.. :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GreenGoblin2.jpg

Green Goblin - For PhantomHacker's BLAZER ROM 4.1, Epic Venum, and Calkulin's Rom 3.0

It's a work in progress, so I appreciate any feedback - as it is my first theme and want to modify as much as possible to make it comprehensive. And I'll do my best with updates between work and sleep
    Thanks for images, great Roms and help from

-Maddoggin
    -PhantomHacker
    -Calkulin
    -Tiffany84
    -Venum and Team Venum
    -KingOfThaJungle
    -Overstew
    -Dazednconfused (for the Badass Banner!)
    -12MaNy

And If I've missed someone tell me and I'll update!
    (pics may not be up to date)

notibar-1.png
    twitter1.png
    calendar.png

The greenish color code is #3df2a7 if you want to set the clock to that color like in the screen shots for TSM, Blazer and Calk have it built in. For TSM Rom set it in settings, lockscreen settings, statusbar settings.
    I haven't gotten fonts to work with VRtheme, but I have been using Comfortaa font (set in Rom Toolbox) and I think it goes nicely.(not in screenshots)

Download: Green Goblin V1.4 - TSM Maddoggin Rom(outdated...)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1m2v8zan38p0kaf

Download: Green Goblin V2.2 -Updated 4/23 - Blazer/Calk/Epic Venum

http://www.mediafire.com/?xiqi986mwdiuk7z

V2.2 W/ Pulldown Animation, and themed market

http://www.mediafire.com/?p0pepgzfm09doz3

Has been tested on Blazer 3.7-3.9 4.1, Calkulin Rom 2.8.1 - 3.0, and Epic Venum El29
    Adds Extended toggles for Calk's Rom :)

Themed ice cream sandwich Clock, and some icons are in sdcard/extras folder of the zip

Unfortunately I dont have any wallpapers to post that go along. But I'll update OP if anyone finds some nice ones!
    Thanks again to everyone for feedback, Will have more themed apps coming
    Method for flashing .Zip in recovery...

Wipe cache partition
    Wipe dalvik cache
    Flash theme
    Reboot
    Enjoy :)

Changelog V1.1
    changed tab colors
    button press colors
    some alarm clock theming

V1.2
    some buttons
    some images
    headers

V1.3
    Changed header to crisp line(instead of gradient)
    changed blue sub headers to crisp line
    changed sub menus to black

V1.4
    Changed Overscroll Glow Color
    updated application tab colors
    Other edits
    a few images

V1.5 - For Blazer Rom
    added text colors, overscroll, various

V1.5a - For Blazer
    -updated a few systemui and framework images to cohere with theme
    -few xml edits
    -image here and there
    -reboot menu theme

V1.6 - For Blazer, Calk's Rom, and Epic Venum
    -made compatible with Calks rom/Epic Venum
    -themed browser, myfiles, some camera
    -cleaned up some images
    -change to 6 signal bars
    -various edits

V1.7
    Email
    Various app theme updates
    lots of little things

V1.8
    Fix Mms bug
    more stuff!
    gmail
    gallery
    some system icons

V1.9
    Themed Launcherpro/widgets
    more in contacts
    superuser
    themed Audio manager skin (if you have audio manager it should pop up under "widget skin" in audio manager settings)
    various edits

V2.0
    -Included Themed Go Launcher, And Go Themed Widgets (use Transparency theme)
    -Included Themed Launcher Switcher app
    -Various edits

V2.2
    -Charging animation, battery icons, updated framework, other edits

*don't update Go Launcher in Market if an update comes, it will undo theming. will update when a substantial Go update comes along
    small update again tonight. little work on menus and borders...
    Small update tonight. No biggie. Updated reboot menu, indeterminate progress bars, framework images, xml color tweak.

Edit: V1.5a link is up

Have an update for maddoggins tsm rom, working on Venum's now :)

EDIT: little update, V1.4 for Maddoggin's TSM posted in OP. Venum's is coming along nicely

little update later, working some more blue out :) gonna try a few things...