RAVPower® Xtreme 23000mAh 3-Port Portable External Battery Charger with Multi-Voltage

Search This thread

flyers2114

Jan 23, 2008
MI
GET IT HERE

Beast!!! :good::good: I could just say that and it would be enough. But I will tell more. For the price it is at right now, you simply cannot beat it. Nothing is close to this. Trust me I know. I have a ton of chargers. I outfitted my family and have plenty for me. But there is no doubt this is numero Uno for me right now! Most of my products are from RAVPower, the reason being is they have GREAT customer service and they ship very, very quick. I have had one charger go bad, and they immediately replaced it. Anyways let me tell you about this bad boy.
It can charge multiple devices, Smartphone’s, laptops, tablets, all Apple products and much more. You can charge three devices at the same time, yes I tried it. It didn't let me down. My laptop and 2 Smartphone’s. It charged them all very rapid and still had 30% power when I finished! Just as an illustration I charged my Smartphone alone the first time and it took 55 minutes and only took 13% of the charge. I also charged my laptop alone, it was at 50% and it took it appx. 50 minutes and it was charged fully and barely put a dent in the remaining charge. The battery's size comes in at 4.88" by 7.28", and its 0.75" thick. It comes with an AC adapter for the wall.
The design is sleek. It has a black chromium style look. The coolest new feature on a RAVPower product that I have seen is the LCD screen that shows the remaining charge and when connected. It also allows you to change the voltages. I hope they continue this with future devices.
It contains high quality reliable lithium-ion polymer battery cells. 2 USB Smart Ports to charge ALL devices at their max speed. It has a huge range of output voltage: 5V, 9V, 12V, 16V, 19V, 20V. It also contains the built in safety features that come with all RAVPower products. Protection for over charge, over voltage, over current, over temperature and short circuit.

Package includes: RAVPower Xtreme 23000mAh External Battery, 110 - 240V AC charger, an assortment of charging tips, a nice box case and a pouch to utilize for on the go. And ff course, the instruction manual.
I highly recommend this product. If you need lots of power, then this is a must have. Especially at that price it is now. My officially approved stamp of a great product!

71uY-Q2NyNL._SL1500_.jpg

RAVPower® Xtreme 23000mAh 3-Port Portable External Battery Charger with Multi-Voltage (9V/12V/16V/19V/20V - LCD Display) for Digital Cameras, Camcorder,Surface Tablets,Asus Tablets,Acer Tablets,HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Toshiba Netbooks Laptops,iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, 5, 4, 3, 2, Retina iPad Mini 2, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 2, Note 3, Galaxy Tab and any other devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)

Attachments

• 71uY-Q2NyNL._SL1500_.jpg
    71uY-Q2NyNL._SL1500_.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 232