[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-I747

Search This thread

AmazingSpanoMan

Jul 19, 2012
Marlton
www.intsllc.com
thanks guy for the hard work :) still new bee coming from jailbreaking for years..

quick questions.. the back/menu button dont seem to light up anymore or sometimes it does.. cant seem to find it on settings or its a bug i remember it on for a bit after install but after a while using it dont light up anymore? have not touched the settings on that i know of..also i tried to do a back up from rom manger and failed this normal on this stage of build? other then that its pretty good and runs for my needs...just have to redo it again if i have to switch back to my other 2 roms.. safe to back up from TT back up?

also Bluetooth work and connects but cant hear nothing from the headset it acts like a controller only if i push play on my headset it plays it but the sound comes from the phone speaker..i guess it still needs to be fixed

This was an issue brought up fairly early I'd say the first couple of pages. I do not believe playing music over bluetooth has been fixed yet. I can confirm that I can make and take phone calls as well as use voice dialer.

Reactions: markysd

malinois16

Jun 28, 2012
Duson, LA
also Bluetooth work and connects but cant hear nothing from the headset it acts like a controller only if i push play on my headset it plays it but the sound comes from the phone speaker..i guess it still needs to be fixed

The below quote is directly from the OP. The bold red is for your issue

Known issues being worked on:
* Overlay for UI (extra butter)- We're waiting on CodeAurora to publish, UI is a little janky.
* A2DP is completely broken
* Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the code from Gallery3D to the new Gallery!
* Focus issues with the camera, working on it.
* All the things.

Reactions: eatonjb and markysd

nismax

Jun 15, 2008
Bowling green
thanks guy for the hard work :) still new bee coming from jailbreaking for years..

quick questions.. the back/menu button dont seem to light up anymore or sometimes it does.. cant seem to find it on settings or its a bug i remember it on for a bit after install but after a while using it dont light up anymore? have not touched the settings on that i know of..also i tried to do a back up from rom manger and failed this normal on this stage of build? other then that its pretty good and runs for my needs...just have to redo it again if i have to switch back to my other 2 roms.. safe to back up from TT back up?

Full wipe before install?
1! Hint...advanced>sensors.

Answer for rest of you Q's is patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: markysd

therealdamiani

Aug 17, 2010
This rom is better in beta than many are complete! About the only thing I miss from Touch wiz is the ripple water lockscreen. You gotta admit thats cool. Is there an apk or mod to get that back in there? The wake from volume keys feature is only working about half the time. Is it possible to get NFC working when locked? I tried the mod that I was using on stock rooted rom but it took NFC away from the system settings completely and had to re-flash. This project is coming along nicely. Very good work guys. I now use this daily and dont plan on going back to TW. Thanks! :good:

You can get the live wallpaper of the ripple effect here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1788749

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

araemo

Jun 23, 2011
Confirmed tethering works :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Well, I see lots of reports of tethering not working, but I see no logs to help with that.. so..

Logcat: http://pastebin.com/utkaawaC
(MAC Address and SSID sanitized.)
dmesg: http://pastebin.com/LebMSDHc

Both cleared immediately before turning wifi tethering on.

Client device (windows 7) tried to connect a few seconds later (I see no activity in either log at that point, but I might be missing something), and after it fails out with no useful message on the client, I turned wifi tethering off, and dumped both logs.

I did have WPA2-PSK enabled, so I hope this helps.

On a different topic: Anyone using pattern lock + "Show widgets before unlock"?

This worked on cm9, and oddly, it works on another device of mine in CM10, but doesn't seem to work on this device?

Both the wifi tethering and the pattern unlock question are with cm-10-20120729-UNOFFICIAL-d2att.

Both bluetooth and USB tethering work, and USB tethering works with decent speed, so this isn't going to force me back to cm9. :)

Last edited:

LanceM

Dec 9, 2003
San Antonio, TX
www.jeepsatx.com
Bug Report:

After I make a phone call, I cannot make another phone call till I reboot the phone. I can dial the number and all I get is silence.

I have not tested this with incoming calls, only with outgoing calls.

LanceM

7/29 ver
Upgraded from the 7/27 ver, wiping only davik cache

Last edited:
Reactions: majingrim

majingrim

Apr 10, 2008
Greenwood
Bug Report:

After I make a phone call, I cannot make another phone call till I reboot the phone. I can dial the number and all I get is silence.

LanceM

The same thing happened to me yesterday. After it happened, I wiped everything and reflashed, and the same thing happened once more. After that though, I restored an earlier backup (7-27 build I think) and then flashed the 7-29 build over it, and the problem seems to have gone away

Also, after reflashing from scratch, I was getting a Sim Unlock message on bootup. This also has gone away since flashing over my earlier backup.

Last edited:

aznkenshin

Nov 19, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Bug Report:

LanceM

Same here. It usually ends up them calling me just moments after. So maybe it actually dials them?

Reactions: majingrim

majingrim

Apr 10, 2008
Greenwood
Same here. It usually ends up them calling me just moments after. So maybe it actually dials them?

It definitely dials them, I called someone 3 times in a row, and they texted me asking what was going on with my phone. Then after a restart I could get one call through and it would stop working again after that.

electech13

Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, Oakville, Milton
Any chance a future build will have network state modifier for us 747m users who haveLTE? cuz its hard going from 40-55mbps to Leeds then 7.. gonna try this rom though now and looking forward to it but saw that late not working...yet ..so had to ask

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

abteer

Dec 24, 2007
Florence, KY
Google Pixel 6
Any chance a future build will have network state modifier for us 747m users who haveLTE? cuz its hard going from 40-55mbps to Leeds then 7.. gonna try this rom though now and looking forward to it but saw that late not working...yet ..so had to ask

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

Come on man there's already a fix. SEARCH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the support thread for CM10 on the AT&T Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Known issues being worked on:
    * Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the code from Gallery3D to the new Gallery!
    * 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
    * All the things.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "d2att". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build here.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.
    I made some ODIN-flashable files that contain the bootloader, RPM, TZ, and baseband of the stated versions, so that people won't have to go completely back to stock TW. It's intended for those not on the necessary bootloaders yet so that they can flash future CM builds. Put them into the PDA section in Odin and flash away.

I747UCDLK3 (AT&T): http://d-h.st/L64
    http://www.mediafire.com/?pu279m19ob7ufru

I747MVLDLK4 (Canadian): http://d-h.st/yqV
    http://www.mediafire.com/?74b1e321p537f5d

Tested by fellow users, works fine. Please flash at your own risk!

EDIT: Threw up Mediafire mirrors, since d-h.st seems to be down randomly.
    New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :cool:
    SORRY!!

New build is up now and actually working! Remind me to not do releases in a sleep-deprivation haze!

:eek:
    New build is up. Wakeup issue is fixed, and full overlay UI is enabled.

Have fun.