[Q] My Nexus 4? I need help!

Search This thread

CodyMoores

Jan 28, 2014
Hello guys. I've been searching for hours and it seems no one had the same question as me or maybe I'm searching the wrong key words or something. Okay so to the problem (it is bugging the life out of me) First things first.

I am new to the whole rooting scene. I just rooted my Nexus 4 and it had Android 4.4.2 on it stock. I unlocked it and rooted it successfully. I installed the Paranoid android ROM and Gapps. It worked fine. BUT It wasn't the ROM I was looking for. So I tried to uninstall it and it went downhill from there.

I tried putting a different ROM on my sd from my windows 7 computer and it wouldnt let me. I downloaded it on my phone and found a way to do it it but the gapps were 4.4.2 and PacMan ROM was 4.2.2. I've been searching for the PacMan 4.4.2 ROM for hours and cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Also now with the gapps 4.2.2 and PacMan 4.2.2 on my phone, the wireless isn't working? If anyone can help, please do so! And as fast as possible! Thank you very much! Or point me where I can find PacMan ROM 4.4.2?

Last edited:

gabriel1946

Mar 30, 2013
vegas baby
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hello guys. I've been searching for hours and it seems no one had the same question as me or maybe I'm searching the wrong key words or something. Okay so to the problem (it is bugging the life out of me) First things first.

I am new to the whole rooting scene. I just rooted my Nexus 4 and it had Android 4.4.2 on it stock. I unlocked it and rooted it successfully. I installed the Paranoid android ROM and Gapps. It worked fine. BUT It wasn't the ROM I was looking for. So I tried to uninstall it and it went downhill from there.

I tried putting a different ROM on my sd from my windows 7 computer and it wouldnt let me. I downloaded it on my phone and found a way to do it it but the gapps were 4.4.2 and PacMan ROM was 4.2.2. I've been searching for the PacMan 4.4.2 ROM for hours and cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Also now with the gapps 4.2.2 and PacMan 4.2.2 on my phone, the wireless isn't working? If anyone can help, please do so! And as fast as possible! Thank you very much! Or point me where I can find PacMan ROM 4.4.2?

Well first question what android build do u wanna be on? 4.4.2 or 4.2.2? And your wireless isn't working cause u most likely have a 4.4.2 baseband radio you need a 4.2.2 radio for u to get service