[Flash tool]Unlocking bootloader||Flashing||Root||Recovery installer||APK installer

Search This thread

obaidshera

Jun 24, 2012
yup.. almost all roms 99% here support multi touch wether it's on stock kernel or custom kernel..
or you can get multitouch by you're own just follow these steps

Download Link ax8mt.ko
http://www.mediafire.com/?ox2h7e3o8pphamf

How to get multitouch W8
1) Copy ax8mt.ko to sdcard
2) Open the root explorer
3) Go to sdcard and then move ax8mt.ko to system/lib/modules
4) Before your paste make sure your tap Mount/Ro and then paste
5) Quit root explorer
6) Open Terminal Emulator
7) Type su
8) Type insmod /system/lib/modules/ax8mt.ko (then enter)
9) Type dmesg(enter)

Enjoy your Multitouch :)
it has littel bug in browser, doesn't work dat well but is fine..

thanks for letting me know these steps as u know i have GDX v28b so when i go to the system/lib/modules i found ax8mt.ko already and multi touch working good in browser and Gallery but it doesn't work on games i had install sega emu to play sonic but multi touch doesn't work so my question is will it work after i flash custom kernel or not?

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

i have noticed one thing and i wounder might be its a cause of not letting me to do unlocking, on my device back it shows 11W09 on my battery it shows 10W52 so its normal to having change code in both things?

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
I haven't played the game so i don't know about it but if game support's multi touch then it should also work on stock kernel also i.e on gdx that you r using currently as gdx has multi touch you can try out other games which require multi touch.

And that is normal to have diffrent dates on battery n back of phone..

Reactions: obaidshera

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
done..but still gets same result..

Are you sure that the rom you r flashing is compatible with naa and precisely naa13.. it might be possible that it works with older version of naa read the rom thread thoroughly. Also you can try some other rom like minicm with naa to make sure the prob isn't with you're cell...

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
@obaidshera
I searched for the error you got "llbug:blk write fail.fatal" and i found in one thread that it was because of root problems there must be some problem in accessing you're devices root.. you should reset datafactory and try or if that doesn't work then get back to stock 2.1 and root it again and then try it..
hope these helps you and you make it these time.. tell me wether it works or not.. till then i'll keep serching..
and which touchscreen do you have (synaptic or cyperes) if it's synaptic then thats reason multi touch is not working in games...

Last edited:
Reactions: obaidshera

obaidshera

Jun 24, 2012
mine is synaptic :/ and now i think i should stop thinking about unlock bootloader i think i will might brick it and i dont want to see it as brick

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
Digitizer have nothing to do with bootloader.. its just you're manufacturing date, which shows wen is you're hardware chip produce and the tool we have freely available has capability of by passing the hardware manufactured before 11W29...
So if you're manufacturing date is below 11W29 then you can unlock...

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
Download .Ftf file of stock rom and do as directed in first part of the guide of flashing .ftf file..

Msiism

Nov 13, 2010
after i tried your method to unlock bootloader on Xperia X8
the device powered off and i can't boot in fastboot or system or recovery
what i can do ?????????????

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
after i tried your method to unlock bootloader on Xperia X8
the device powered off and i can't boot in fastboot or system or recovery
what i can do ?????????????

Did u checked you're manafucturing date.. it should be below 11w29... if it's above u have hardbricked you're phone..

Last edited:

kool jack

Sep 4, 2013
cheers

thanks mate...i successfully downgraded my xperia mini gingerbread build no and rooted it :)

now if i upgrade my build no back will it effect root ??
and if a update to ics should i root once again ??

and thanks once again (Y)

vishal007

Sep 7, 2011
Bengaluru
teamamaze.xyz
Hello,
I am trying to unlock the bootloader of my xperia ion. But as soon as it boots into fastboot mode, it restarts again normally. It stays in fastboot only for a second or two.
Please guide me what to do.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hie.. Guys..
    you will find almost everything here regarding flashtool n unlocking bootloader..

-->Even Link to see manufacturing date using imei number

these are the basic steps to go through while using flash tool..
    correct me if any where required..

Warning these can brick you're phone..​

REQUIREMENT

-->P.C companion should be installed on your computer for required phone drivers. ( i.e semc drivers for usb connection)

-->enable debugging in settings-application-development.

-->download flash tool
    http://androxyde.github.com/

-->install flashtool

-->install drivers from C:\Flashtool\drivers (also gordane gate[ggsetup] that are also drivers required)[after installation it would be good to reboot p.c once]

--> on first connection flash tool might ask to select you're device from a list in dialouge box that will appear, just select our x8 E15i(even for W8)

Let us start with ROOTING​

1)Connect your x8/w8 to p.c and open flash tool..{donot turn on usb connection let it be in charging mod}

2)now click on the root tab in flash tool as shown in the image attached..

3)wait untill the process is over.. during these the phone will reboot and will get the dialouge box asking for connecting phone or charging(the one that appears when we connect USB)

4)don't do anything just wait for phone to reboot and complete the process.. after reboot the process will go on so wait for the line "ROOT ACCESS ALLOWED" to appear in flash tool..

5)then you're phone is rooted now you can unpluge.. :good:

Now lets go for INSTALLING RECOVERY​

1)open flashtool and connect you're phone.. {donot turn on usb connection let it be in charging mod}

2)Now click the recovery tab and leave the rest to flash tool

3)you will see "Recovery successfully installed" and you're done

APK INSTALLER​

1)for these you will have to first put apk files of the apps you want to install in
    C:\Flashtool\custom\apps

2)NOw again connect phone same as we did and open flash tool..

3)click APK installer tab and wait for the process to be over "APK Installation finished"..

THESE ONE IS TO FLASH KERNELS AND RESCUE YOU'RE BRICKED PHONE BY FLASHING STOCK ROM ALSO IN CASE OF BRICK​

1)download ".ftf" file, (that can be kernel or stock rom) and place it(.ftf file) to the C:\Flashtool\firmwares director (to flash custom kernel you require unlocked bootloader)

Stock rom

2)now launch the flashtool and connect usb to computer. (do not connect usb to your phone)

3)click "flash" tab then select flashmode.

4)switch of your x8.

5)select the ".ftf" file to be flashed to your device

6)When the instruction pops up, press and hold "back" button on your X8 and plug the cable into it. Keep holding untill you see that flashing of files has begun(LED GREEN APPEARS) , then you may release it. (plug only when the instruction's pop up)

7)when it's done unplug and reboot.

If you get the downloded file as zip instead of .ftf just rename it to .ftf..:D

That's all you are done.. ;)

correct me if anywere required..

Here's the another use of FLASH TOOL.
    its for unlocking bootloader..​

WARNING- THESE CAN HARD BRICK YOUR PHONE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT

Try unlocking you're bootloader only if you don't have manufacturing date 11W29+

To check you're manufacturing date look at you're phone's back after removing the battery..
    Or if you have scratched it of or have got another hardware as you got hardbrick once have a look here..
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1700465

You must have flashtool installed with required drivers stated above..

First you must check you're sim certifacte using S1tool
    http://www.mediafire.com/?iwnjno9hirpgcm1

1)switch off your phone

2)open s1tool.exe after unzip

3)Select IDENTIFY and then click on "DO JOB"

4)now as the instructions appear connect your phone holding back button untill the process starts(and green LED).

4)now after the process is done look out for " XXXX SIMLOCK CERTIFICATE"

If you get it then you can go ahead.. if you get "NOT RECOGNIZED SIM LOCK CERTIFICATE" then I would recomend not to unlock bootloader..

NOW
    1)open flashtool and connect your phone(phone should be on)

2)your phone will be recognized.

3)if your phone isn't recognized then a window will pop up asking you to select the device you have(i.e you have connected)

4)now select plugins/(insert you're device name) and click unlock/run

5)now a window will popup asking you to connect your phone in flash mode..

i)unplug usb from your device(donot unplug usb from p.c)

ii)switch off your phone and now again connect usb while pressing and holding on "back" button (of your cell) untill the green LED appear and the popup message is gone..

6)now wait untill the process is done and flash tool will ask u to disconnect your device..

7)now after disconecting your device, turn it on and connect the usb cable again, let flashtool push the required files in to your phone. when it is done flash tool will have a message "succefully unlocked" and your device will reboot.

u can use S1tool to verify it..

CHECK--- "9/9/2011 21:45:46 RUNNING S1_EROM VER "r8A029""

If you get the "r" in place of "#" congrats..

If "#" is replaced by "R" then its not unlocked..

If you don't have network signal on inserting sim after unlocking bootloader..

Relock you're bootloader using S1 tool after getting back to stock rom of our x8/w8 i.e 2.1 and unlock it again..
    How to relock bootloder??!!
    Here--->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1436924

Donot forget to hit thanx if these helps you or you like it.. :)

Good luck.. ;)

Thank's a lot--- To SpyderX from where i got these knowledge while unlocking my bootloader
    ->Zmuhammx
    Ya thought so before but i saw a few guides around so i thought of posting here..
    And thanx for the compliment i am glad that it would help some one..

Sent by the walking walkman..
    Going to add guide to.unock.bootloader using flash tool...
    The 'R' in the line "running S1_EROM.." shows that you're bootloader isn't unlocked...

ok.. are you on a custom rom??
    one last thing you can try switch off you're phone open flashtool, don't do anything in flashtool, now just connect you're phone in flashmod similar to s1tool by holding back key untill process starts or green LED.
    You're phone wiil be identified or it will ask you to select you're phone from a list..
    if these also doesn't work then you can try factory reset/delvikcache wipe and try it or even after these last one revert to stock rom 2.1 and then everything will be fine..