[Bootanimation] ANDROID 6.0 - QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (9/15/2015)

Search This thread

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
I like that name and it looks really good, is there any way to slow the animation down any it goes extremely fast on the phone?

Thanks again for it though.

Alright, so I have 2 more versions up. The speed is still fast which I can't seem to slow it down enough without making it too slow, but I've added some screens to offset the play. The bootsamsung.qmg and shutdown.qmg are the same in each version. However, I've added 2 different bootsamsungloop.qmg's between the 2 bootanimation files. Android Takeover II is CM/Android based thanks to PartimusPrime and Android Takeover III let's just say is iPhone based with phrase "burn baby burn" describes it best. Here are the links....

Android Takeover II

Android Takeover III

j3ffm1ll

Jul 19, 2013
Thermopolis
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Alright, so I have 2 more versions up. The speed is still fast which I can't seem to slow it down enough without making it too slow, but I've added some screens to offset the play. The bootsamsung.qmg and shutdown.qmg are the same in each version. However, I've added 2 different bootsamsungloop.qmg's between the 2 bootanimation files. Android Takeover II is CM/Android based thanks to PartimusPrime and Android Takeover III let's just say is iPhone based with phrase "burn baby burn" describes it best. Here are the links....

Android Takeover II

Android Takeover III

After checking both versions of I like number I I the best thank you very much for this it will continue to be my boot animation for quite a while I think.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Fusseldieb

Jul 27, 2013
Anápolis
Permission Request

Hello everyone,
can I reupload this collection on a other place and then give credit to the autors?
Thanks ;)

(Sorry for my bad english, i not speak english very well...)

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
here are a bunch on this page as well

Thanks, I'll take a look at those and see what looks good. :good:

Speaking of what looks good and I'll add this Boot Animation onto my response.

I've gotta BIG ONE for ALL-of-the-Marvel FANs Out there... I've got an Excellent Boot Animation just for you, been playing around with it, happens to run pretty quick, but I gotta feeling you're gonna want to watch it run a couple of times, characters you haven't seen in years... :victory:

Here you go...

Reactions: carlospr21

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
I thought I would add one more up here to top off the weekend, which this happens to combine two of my most favorite things. Pink Floyd and Android. This one happens to include a Sound file which I rarely add on to my Boot Animation files, I do however suggest when setting the permissions to adjust to RW-R-R-T the same settings with the QMG files for best accuracy. The sound file plays slightly over the animation, but it’s Pink Floyd, it’s hard to make a 18 second clip out of anything Pink Floyd has when it is so easy to listen to them for hours. Enjoy!

Pink Floyd Android Thanks KachowPow FEATURING SOUND CLIP: On the Run from Darkside of the Moon

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009
U are a legend :)
Can you please please create this picture into a boot animation for me :)
Thank you in advance
dy3yvuzu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009
It worked it worked
I took out the battery and then it re boot properly
I nearly had a heart attack
Thanks mate God bless u
Any chance off getting an animation on the picture?
Like showing it burst into pieces rather than just staying on the screen!
Doesn't really matter as I am already happy
Ur the best man :)

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Reactions: Jammol

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009
****n awesome
I loved Kitt
Ti ti ti ti ti da da da da
Knight Rider madness
Am going to flash this one....but am gonna miss the red kitkat one u made for me :) :)

Reactions: KachowPow

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009
Looks wicked

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Can you put my name in that bubble instead of Cyanogen?
I can pm you
Dat would be wicked
Love u

twilight79

Nov 13, 2009
Can you do the Matrix and a captain America one? Probably a hd o ix of his shield that rotates and then comes flying your way ;)

Top Liked Posts