[Q] My Z1 Region ?

Search This thread

Dehumaniser

Mar 23, 2012
Hello,
i received a new Xperia Z1 (C6902), and i need to know which country the firmware is built for.
SI 1276-8731.5
Tank you

Dehumaniser

Mar 23, 2012
that's the problem, i already looked up the number and could not find it !! (SI 1276-8731.5)
so i resorted to open a question thread.. hoping someone would know.
Thanx anyway

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
that's the problem, i already looked up the number and could not find it !! (SI 1276-8731.5)
so i resorted to open a question thread.. hoping someone would know.
Thanx anyway

I don't know if you understand, the only thing different from your region can be the main language, all is the same, flash Genetic Unbranded and then select the Language which you use. Done.

evilc1

I don't know if you understand, the only thing different from your region can be the main language, all is the same, flash Genetic Unbranded and then select the Language which you use. Done.

eclyptos,

Sorry to butt in but I am also new to Sony z1. You say all unbranded are the same I would like to know if Mobile Networks are, as in other mobiles I have used I have had to use ones suitable to the country I am in (Australia) to get the correct 3G/4G connections.

TIA

Dehumaniser

Mar 23, 2012

main languages, updates timing, and a few services... i know it's not much, but when u buy a high end phone, u expect perfection, and i only need to tweak the regional stuff to get it to perfection.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
main languages, updates timing, and a few services... i know it's not much, but when u buy a high end phone, u expect perfection, and i only need to tweak the regional stuff to get it to perfection.

Update? Service? They have nothing to do with the functionality of the phone so you already have your perfect phone.

Look in XDA and you find the latest updates, no need to wait for PC Companion or OTA.