[Q] Motorola Defy+: Return phone to factory state

Search This thread

demothon

Feb 8, 2013
Sibiu
Hi,

I have Defy+ running quarx's CM10 android 4.1.2.
What I want is to recover my phone as it was, with official gingerbread and no 2nd init or other software installed on it.
Is there any way to do that?
If yes I would appreciate some help with it.

Thanks!

diNovoM

Aug 30, 2013
That's quite easy, isn't it? Simply download one of the offical bilds (sbf files), copy it (i mean if needed thing you need for flash like safe wipe) on sd card, wipe everything, boot into stock recovery (well i believe dl-mode) and flash official rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: demothon

demothon

Feb 8, 2013
Sibiu
I was thinking about doing that and thanks for confirming it. What I am not sure about is if everything else installed that does not run in android, like 2nd init and other stuff lets call them , pre os, get deleted and only the stock firmware will be left. I will do this though and we will see how it goes.
Now do any of you helpful people have an sbf for Europe without blur UI in it?
A link would be helpful if so.

Thanks again!

thekguy

Nov 13, 2009
Mumbai
Sbf cannot be flashed from sdcard! It must be done thru RSDLite. 2ndinit, etc will get wiped. If stuck in a boot loop after flashing, wipe data after stock recovery

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's quite easy, isn't it? Simply download one of the offical bilds (sbf files), copy it (i mean if needed thing you need for flash like safe wipe) on sd card, wipe everything, boot into stock recovery (well i believe dl-mode) and flash official rom.
    Quite simple. Wipe Data / Cache first via Stock Motorola Recovery. Flash SBF for your region. Voila! your phone is all stock again.
    If you want a good De-Blur ROM try WIUI or if you still dont want the customizations move to MS2Ginger ->
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1140839