Thanks Meter: 7,608

By Jishnu Sur™, Account currently disabled on 6th October 2013, 08:51 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
6th October 2013, 06:47 PM |#11  
Flag Terre Haute, IN
Thanks Meter: 871

Donate to Me
More
Why does everyone leave out the T-Mobile variant?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk 4
6th October 2013, 07:02 PM |#12  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dw9906

Why does everyone leave out the T-Mobile variant?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk 4

It will work,,. I will update the OP..

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
6th October 2013, 07:49 PM |#13  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,156

More
awesome! thanks man!!
6th October 2013, 08:20 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does this just affect the stock camera app? I am using focal, would I see any benefit to this?
6th October 2013, 08:30 PM |#15  
Flag Central NJ

More
just curious, what do you mean by less juddering at night? like, a higher framerate when in low light situations when taking pics? bc mine's just as slow as before.

or did you mean videos? it's still shooting lower than 30fps..i'm getting around 17 or so. i wish there was a way to force FPS in all lighting

question, is there a way for you to up the quality of pics taken during recording? they're only like 500kb and i remember reading like 1mp somewhere. they're really bad.

also, how about panorama mode? is there a way for you to up that quality? panorama is really low stock as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayochs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayochs Ad-Free
6th October 2013, 08:32 PM |#16  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayochs

just curious, what do you mean by less juddering at night? like, a higher framerate when in low light situations when taking pics? bc mine's just as slow as before.

or did you mean videos? it's still shooting lower than 30fps..i'm getting around 17 or so. i wish there was a way to force FPS in all lighting

question, is there a way for you to up the quality of pics taken during recording? they're only like 500kb and i remember reading like 1mp somewhere. they're really bad.

also, how about panorama mode? is there a way for you to up that quality? panorama is really low stock as well.

Thanks for the Info! Now I have something which is at point and will help me do the things needed. I Will try my best!

The Problem is its compiled with Unstable toolchain!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
6th October 2013, 08:33 PM |#17  
Flag Central NJ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur

Thanks for the Info! Now I have something which is at point and will help me do the things needed. I Will try my best!

your work is greatly appreciated..i was waitin for this mod! just did another video, when i had flash on, i got about 19fps...so it's getting better. stock, i used to get like 14fps.

last week i tried to decompile the apk and look at it, then i remembered i'm not a dev and i have no idea wtf i'm looking at.....haahaha
6th October 2013, 09:17 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur

Which toolchain are you using?
6th October 2013, 09:22 PM |#19  
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 595

More
@op - does the flashable zip file intentionally place camera.msm8974.so in the /system/hw folder (as structured in the zip file)? i ask because on on my att G2, the file camera.msm8974.so is located in the /system/lib/hw folder. (i typically create backups of files replaced by custom mods). thanks!
6th October 2013, 10:58 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Test ISO image

This is a test image one could print out to compare before and after changes.

Without having a setup that we can really 'pixel peep' accurately it's hard to determine if what we are doing is improving or worth improving.

Anyway, hopefully we can set up some tests to compare the different improvements and get this camera performing decently. My feeling at this point is that LG needed to rush the G2 to market to beat the iPhone 5s/5c and Note 3 so there are some rough spots on an otherwise nice gem of a camera. Until LG devotes some time to improving the issues let's keep up the good work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xyltha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xyltha Ad-Free
6th October 2013, 11:48 PM |#21  
Flag Hod Hasharon
Thanks Meter: 204

More
WOW!

Tomorrow I purchase the phone.
If this mod fixes the following camera issues, I will donate 30$

1. Too much focusing in video.
2. Hard to focus in low light / night.
3. Low FPS in night / low light.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread