[ROM][WWE][UC2 READY][06/12/2009] SONE v.2.5 + WM6.5B71 23071

Search This thread

HkDng

Oct 27, 2008
coming very slow when opening All people of People tab, any way to improve this?

Thanks.

dati

Jan 14, 2009
Anybody knows how can i change the backgrounds pictures for all tabs?
Another issue is XT9 doesnot work? Anybody has same question?

Thank you!

dati

Jan 14, 2009
When you open the program, in which all programs are listed in 4 columns.
Anybody knows how to change the 4 columns to 3 columns? how to change the registry? Thx.

dati

Jan 14, 2009
hello Chef, could you please attache the Taskbar used in your rom here? Thank you.

seatone

Nov 10, 2005
The issue with "appointment of manila_calendar" is weird, I've checked in my kitchen and I couldn't find any faults, unfortunately on diamond I can't test it cos I don't have it anymore.

In case that you're facing some dialing issues, please try installing pyrorob's leo cab. I think it will solve the problem. (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=585459)

Regarding the taskbar, to be honest I don't remember whom creation is, but for sure it is here somwhere in xda...maybe tsowen's?

HkDng thanks for your mirror, I've post it on the OP.

dati

Jan 14, 2009
If you want to make a phonecall which is not in your contact list from phonepad, when you press the softkey "Talk", nothing happens. If you press the hardkey in the left-bottom corner of the phone, it also happens nothing. That means, you can not make a new phonecall. Anyone has the similiar problems

giany911

Dec 7, 2008
If you want to make a phonecall which is not in your contact list from phonepad, when you press the softkey "Talk", nothing happens. If you press the hardkey in the left-bottom corner of the phone, it also happens nothing. That means, you can not make a new phonecall. Anyone has the similiar problems

I am facing the same issue. I have to add a new number in my phonebook to be able to make a call.

seatone

Nov 10, 2005
Try installing this: www.4shared.com/file/168616988/319f5f77/pyrorob_gullum_Phone_Canvas_En.html
I was told that it helps ;)
Don't forget to sr your device after installation.
Thanks to pyrorob.

lsangio

Dec 30, 2010
Milano
Battery MOD

hi there,
maybe this has already been asked.... sorry...
i need a round battery MOD for this lovely ROM.
Anyone?

Thanks you all in advance

Lou

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WM 6.5 B4

SONE 6.5 B4 released!
    WM 6.5 xip/sys 21176/21176 (This is the fastest wm 6.5 build, till now.)
    8 MB pagepool (the rom is pp patched so the pagepool can be changed with pagepool changer:) )
    UC 2.0 ready
    manila ready (tf3d is not preinstalled, but can be installed anytime)

As THIS IS JUST A BETA, not a proper release, I wont publish it in the opening post!

Big thanks to jakdillard, who provided the 21176 sys

If someone is interrested in trying it, the rom can be downloaded from here: SONE_6.5_B4.rar
    FEDDBACKS ARE WELCOME!