[ROM] [CM13] Cyanogenmod 13 (working) Unofficial V5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rainbow_Dash

Hey there. Im using Cm13 on my G928C for 2 days which is originally by RaymanFX then edited by Battlehero(for N920C). What actually has been changed? I have callin issue btw. It gives shutdown. Thanks.
The kernel is based on original g928f source code(but still uses raymanfx and battle hero's base)And I did not have any issues with the calls.The audio quality was terrible both ways I admit but the device never crashed for the specific reason of calling.

Reactions: Лithium-Фusion

Лithium-Фusion

The kernel is based on original g928f source code(but still uses raymanfx and battle hero's base)And I did not have any issues with the calls.The audio quality was terrible both ways I admit but the device never crashed for the specific reason of calling.

Thanks man. Seems CM gives different issues per user. I couldnt make any call, not even linked.. Audio quality is ok for me, i mean its normal but sometimes whilst listening music; glitches for a milisecond when press home button, enter an app etc.. The only thing I miss as a major is calling lol, no need a camera though. So I will try this build, thanks again. :good:

Edit: @Rainbow_Dash Awesomeness.. Now I have calling too. Keep this beauty up man. If a tester needed, PM me :good:

Last edited:

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
@Rainbow_Dash Tried it out and it's amazing to see CM on my phone. Managed to install Slim Gapps mini. But GMS keeps crashing every time u use a Google app. Ofcourse this isn't a daily driver yet but it was really fun testing it. And, as you say, when it's not crashing it's crazy fast. Looking forward to be testing your builds to come, but for now I have to roll back to the second best: Battleheroe's extreme debloated. I need my phone daytime but in the evenings I will test yours. We really need AOSP on our device. Thanks a million for your work. :good::good::good:

Reactions: Kings Android

Rainbow_Dash

Is it okay to use OpenGapps stock package?

I found a solution to the gapps problem.At the moment no gapps work without any (google play services has stopped) countinous message.And opengapps even sayed that it isnt compatible.It is an easy fix in build.prop but i need just a little more time

Лithium-Фusion

@Rainbow_Dash Tried it out and it's amazing to see CM on my phone. Managed to install Slim Gapps mini. But GMS keeps crashing every time u use a Google app. Ofcourse this isn't a daily driver yet but it was really fun testing it. And, as you say, when it's not crashing it's crazy fast. Looking forward to be testing your builds to come, but for now I have to roll back to the second best: Battleheroe's extreme debloated. I need my phone daytime but in the evenings I will test yours. We really need AOSP on our device. Thanks a million for your work. :good::good::good:
Have you tried ''aroma'' labeled gapps? > http://opengapps.org/?api=6.0&variant=nano I flashed it on the other CM13 rom, no crashes(make sure do not select dialer which is changing framework=causes reboot when you call). I was always using 'aroma-gapps', so that makes sense to have less issue for me(No reboot in sms, No issue/reboot music etc).. So logically, it would work with Dash's build too. Havent had time to try, will let you know after a day/tonight.

Cod Edit: Post closed per OP request.
Rocking TR-oll.
Regards.

Reactions: thools60

Rainbow_Dash

Have you tried ''aroma'' labeled gapps? > http://opengapps.org/?api=6.0&variant=nano I flashed it on the other CM13 rom, no crashes(make sure do not select dialer which is changing framework=causes reboot when you call). I was always using 'aroma-gapps', so that makes sense to have less issue for me(No reboot in sms, No issue/reboot music etc).. So logically, it would work with Dash's build too. Havent had time to try, will let you know after a day/tonight.

Rocking TR-oll.
Regards.
Opengapps says somethin like download appropriate gapps for your rom.Any other gapps installs but loops google services has stopped.Again the fix is easy but i dont have acces to a pc at the moment.

Лithium-Фusion

Opengapps says somethin like download appropriate gapps for your rom.Any other gapps installs but loops google services has stopped.Again the fix is easy but i dont have acces to a pc at the moment.
You have to edit your build.prop in case.. I couldnt flash Xposed with your build, but changed build.prop then flashed. When I try to flash with yours; it says my device is arm, not arm64 etc. I guess it may causes a conflict with Gapps too.

Rocking TR-oll.
Regards.

Haxmast3r

Dec 25, 2013
Hi!
Thanks so much for this build!
I've got only one problem..my notification center doesn't pull down..is there any chance to fix it?
I've already tried to reflash the rom, but nothing..
Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian :)

Rainbow_Dash

Hi!
Thanks so much for this build!
I've got only one problem..my notification center doesn't pull down..is there any chance to fix it?
I've already tried to reflash the rom, but nothing..
Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian :)
Notification centre is a known issue.Will fix in near future.Also I fixed the gapps problem and will reupload with fixed build.prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lets just say that its been a long jurney:Weve faced everything from a crook dev that didnt want to share sources(and didnt give a duck about gpl) to my dog eating my pc's power cord,but now V3 is finnaly here with these improvments:
    1 Softkeys (back and recent buttons) finally fixed
    2 Just realised this didnt work properly (synapse)
    3 -
    4 Added oc support up to 2.3GHz and 1.7GHz
    5 Built using Linaro for added stability
    6 Speaking of stability 60% of the apps that crashed before now simply DONT.
    7 Softkey lighting fixed (80% of times)
    8 Removed Herobrine (jk hes still hiding there somewhere)
    9 Kinda better battery life
    10 Added underclock support for those who still arent pleased w battery life
    11 Disabled kernel panic so no more sudden crashes NONE OF EM
    12 Fixed rotation issues where it wont go back portret

As for that dev that didnt want to share sources goes weve made our own sources almost from 0 and yes thats mainly what took us so long

This has been a long ride and il be uploading this somewhere today.Ive heard a lot of great feedback from most* of you and thats what basicaly kept me going
    Speaking of keeping me going i will make a paypal donation link soon in case some of you really like our work.
    Credits:
    @LiL_Assassin
    @ A muffin lover
    @Konsstantine34
    @ My dog
    Ok V4.1 link is up in the fist post(rly hope i uploaded the right one)
    As for the s6 users i am uploading the files needed as i am writing this(initialy was supposed to upload that first but realised that i forgot to add some files)
    (speaking to edge plus usrs now) In theory this vers should be muuuch better less crashes and everythin so let me know how it goes and if you find any more bugs say (eventually with a logcat attached)
    Have Fun!
    How will the build be released, through this thread or from the Cyanogenmod website? And a big thank you to you and your team for working on Cyanogenmod for our device, you truly are lifesavers to stock Android lovers! :) :good:
    It will be released here its not and official cm build. We are working on getting it official
    Hello
    im pleased to inform you guys and tester's there will be a delay in the latest build by about a day or so
    Lol

Reason well they are a few one of which the team has decided to implement a few more risky changes

We have also decided to merge latest kernel sources

We have also updated a few hidden things
    And reverted a few useless commits ( e.g gpu overclocking )

Hopefully latest build will prove stable
    ( probably not ) but its work in progress. And the good news is we are still working on it. any other changes you guys will be the first to know

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk