Thanks Meter: 1

By hgsz, Junior Member on 4th April 2010, 02:12 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
1st June 2010, 02:59 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asim.khan4

Buddy, I get an unexpected error on my HD2.. I was eagerly waiting for 1 such app.. please get this fixed for the HD2.. I am generous to donate.

have u tried the top bar dll fix?

1st June 2010, 03:02 PM |#102  
Flag Chandigarh

More
Thumbs up
...we all are waiting pretty impatiently for a version for the HTC HD2...just in case...the screen is a WVGA one and the resolution is 480 x 800 pixels...and the diagonal size is 4.3 inches...kindly do the required...we are ready to donate...well the most of us are...but we have not seen any progress as far as the HD2 is considered...God bless you for the precious time you are spending for a mere freeware...but please try to make things happen a bit quicker...thank you...
1st June 2010, 04:59 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asim.khan4

Buddy, I get an unexpected error on my HD2.. I was eagerly waiting for 1 such app.. please get this fixed for the HD2.. I am generous to donate.

Can you please post the details of this error (as I mentioned earlier on to all testers). If you provide this data, I can more quickly fix the issues!
1st June 2010, 05:54 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can anyone upload latest version of TopBarControls.dll ?
Hosted on megaupload is undownloadable...
1st June 2010, 06:12 PM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonezephyrxz7

Can you please post the details of this error (as I mentioned earlier on to all testers). If you provide this data, I can more quickly fix the issues!

Too happy to be a tester
I recommend to you to make your own thread over your program
With a first post often updated

Sorry for my bad english
1st June 2010, 06:44 PM |#106  

More
Unhappy The TopBarControls.dll download link looks deactivated
Hi,

I like the app so much and I would like to test it on my Diamond, but the problem about the TopBarControls.dll occurs. I tried to download the DLL but the link does not works... :(

The link says:
"This archive is deactivated temporaly".

Is it possible to get the dll by other way?

Thanks,
1st June 2010, 06:44 PM |#107  

More
Please reup any one!!
1st June 2010, 07:23 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well here are two screenshots of the error I am getting on my HD2. Hope it can get fixed to work on wvga phones.

1st June 2010, 09:51 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Sorry everyone for all the troubles with the TopBarControls.dll. I didn't expect MegaUpload to go down (haha, the irony) so I am re-uploading it here to XDA (in THIS POST) zipped up.

Continuing on...

Quote:

...we all are waiting pretty impatiently for a version for the HTC HD2...just in case...the screen is a WVGA one and the resolution is 480 x 800 pixels...and the diagonal size is 4.3 inches...kindly do the required...we are ready to donate...well the most of us are...but we have not seen any progress as far as the HD2 is considered...God bless you for the precious time you are spending for a mere freeware...but please try to make things happen a bit quicker...thank you...

Thank you for appreciating the time I put into this freeware app, along with every other freeware app I have developed, but I beg you to reconsider your words...I have been making progress on the HD2, if you would actually look at some of my posts, I have discovered the ratios that provide the best visual of the top-bar icons, and I have sort of figured out how large to make the finger-print area.

As a note to anyone who may want to critique how fast I am releasing: It is June, now, of my Junior year of High School...Keep that in mind. I have finals coming up, big projects to be finished, etc. and unfortunately, all that takes 1st over these projects. [In fact, I feel so bad for not being able to give my VisualGVoice app enough time to work with...(to anyone waiting for that, I am finishing a major project for school tonight, so starting tomorrow, time will be put into it!)]

Further, please don't 'taunt' me with Donations. The money is a good side-effect of developing these apps, but if you would do two things for me: (1) Look at the word..DONATE...its a charitable giving of money, I am not requiring it, and (2) Look at my CycloneApps thread...my first post very explicitly states that these projects are for the bettering of my coding skills and the increase in availability in products for people, for FREE. Yes, the donations are nice, but don't think that the idea that when I finish I will rake in the cash is what is pushing me to go here. If I wanted money, I would close down this app to everyone and host it on the Market Place (which I am not doing...).

So yuvichb, please be a little more PATIENT, and let me do my work EFFECTIVELY and at the rate that is required to be able to release good products.

Thank You.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TopBarControls.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.8 KB, 139 views)
1st June 2010, 10:18 PM |#110  

More
Now works on XPERIA.
May be it is have sense to add skinning ability?
ZuluWarrior
2nd June 2010, 06:49 AM |#111  

More
Was able to install Beta2 on HD2 without the revised .dll and ran without a problem. Haven't seen in mentioned yet so just in case it shouldn't be that way you are aware, the shortcuts in the menu have the default .exe icon, no custom one. Guessing that is intentional at this point but I guess could be related to the differences in devices. Looking forward to your future releases.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread