[MOD][4.4.2][SecLauncher4]Grid 5x6, autorotation, no Magazine, landscape [8-2-2014]

Search This thread

ElMartinoAT

Feb 3, 2013
Vienna
Now this is the KitKat-Version of this thread.

N9005 [4.4.2 KitKat XXUENA6]

TOUCHWIZ LAUNCHER MOD [08-02-2014]

with
Home-Grid 5x6, Menu-Grid 5x6, 7 Dock-Icons

auft.png

and
STOCK WIDGETS MOD to fit 5x6 grid
MOST OF THE WIDGETS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS TRANSPARENT

Download Touchwiz Launcher Mod Grid 5x6 for 4.4.2 KitKat:
MOD 4.4.2 SecLauncher4 5x6 Grid
MOD 4.4.2 SecLauncher4 5x6 Grid and no Magazine

This are some other mod's i made first:
MOD 4.4.2 SecLauncher4 autorotation
MOD 4.4.2 SecLauncher4 no Magazine
MOD 4.4.2 SecLauncher4 autorotation and no Magazine

This ist the modded 5x6 grid with also landscape-support, but its BETA (the grids and dimensions for landscape have to be modified):
MOD 4.4.2 BETA SecLauncher4 landscape

This is the Stock SecLauncher4.apk deodexed for going back (but backup by yourself is recommended):
Stock 4.4.2 SecLauncher4.apk deodexed

This are all installable Zip's for CWM, the script will replace the SecLauncher4.apk in system/priv-app, delete the SecLauncher4.odex there (if it is there), wipe the cache and wipe the dalvik-cache. Make backup of SecLauncher4.apk and SecLauncher4.odex first.

Modded Widgets see post #2

You need ROOT for this MODS, its for odexed and deodexed Stock-ROMS (i used sources from NA6-firmware), if you are odexed the odex-file will be deleted by the script !!!

I am not responsible for errors, brick, damage or something else and what YOU are doing with your mobile ;) MAKE BACKUP FIRST !!!

ElMartino

PS: DONT BE SHY TO HIT THE THANKS-BUTTON OR BUY ME A BEER ;)

Last edited:

_xxcrimexx_

Jan 11, 2011
Woooooow :laugh::good: I like it very mutch :) Thank you for your hard work dude!

No fc or anything here :)

firasusman

Sep 13, 2011
Dubai
Reserved for Assassin.
Thanks.
Edit ..cant download ..no link

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Kimundi

Jul 23, 2008
Paris, France
Thanks for the update.

I tried to install it with CWM through recovery but I ended up with Simplified homepage. I am rootd (used cf autoroot) on NA6 4.4.2 rom. When I copy back my saved copies of the two files, still stuck in Simplified mode. Did I miss something ? I came back to normal mode by backing up the whole rom.

ElMartinoAT

Feb 3, 2013
Vienna
I tried to install it with CWM through recovery but I ended up with Simplified homepage. I am rootd (used cf autoroot) on NA6 4.4.2 rom. When I copy back my saved copies of the two files, still stuck in Simplified mode. Did I miss something ? I came back to normal mode by backing up the whole rom.

Ups sry thats because the app is resigned and will not work on not resigned rom's, i am always developing on completly resigned rom so i uploaded the wrong version, sry for that !!!! I uploaded the right files now in this time and corrected the download-links, this files are all with the original certificate and should work. Sry again for this mistake

ElMartino

salahfathi

Mar 28, 2011
Dock icons labels

I pesonally can't use TW launcher without this mod so many thanks
But dock icons without labels appear so ugly so can you please make a version with dock icons labels and with no magasine also
waiting
Thanks

yamwt

Aug 30, 2011
But dock icons without labels appear so ugly so can you please make a version with dock icons labels and with no magasine also
waiting
Thanks

Yes, i love this mod and i was using it in 4,3 but also want to know if you can put labels and no magazine =)

And also if it is possible, can you make a "Go Back" zip just like in the previous version? Just to return everything to stock just in case!

Thx for this great mod!

ElMartinoAT

Feb 3, 2013
Vienna
waiting

Yes, i love this mod and i was using it in 4,3 but also want to know if you can put labels and no magazine =)
And also if it is possible, can you make a "Go Back" zip just like in the previous version? Just to return everything to stock just in case!

I can make version with no Magazine ... coming soon

Hotseat icons with labels will be a completely new mod, because the grid size must be changed and so all icon-settings, widgets and more ... this will take much time .... so if i finished this one we can talk about ( i think it will only possible with a 5x5 grid, not 5x6 ...)

Stock SecLauncher4.apk for going back ... coming soon

Top Liked Posts