Search This thread

EJL1980

Feb 28, 2011
Have never heard of it but just input my zip code and turns out with shipping it is $129 and change. That's a nice discount but they won't ship for 2 weeks. It seems that they might have then in stores though. I'm going to call when I get back home. If they are available now, is anyone that lives near a store with stock willing to pick one up and ship it to me (i can part you via paypal)?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

I ordered yesterday, and they called today to tell me the dock would ship within two weeks. They then asked if I wanted to cancel or keep my order. nice service.

j.bruha

Jan 15, 2010
Pulled the trigger on the docking station from AmericanTV for just under $140.

Now I'm stuck deciding if I want to risk waiting a few extra days for the tablet itself. I was prepared to buy the 16gb version with the dock already, ($399.99+$149.99*10.75% tax= $609) but I might spring for the 32gb from AAFES.

So of the $609 I was prepared to spend for the 16gb, I could either buy the 32gb for a total of $635 or I could save some money with the 16gb from them at a total of $560. In both scenarios, I'm gambling with getting it potentially much later than the 26th.

Hmmm....

JoeJags

Jan 17, 2011
Just an aside........has anyone else noted that the countdown on Facebook will not end until 4 a.m. Eastern on the 27th..???...not the 26th......just wondering......

hotelmode

Jul 27, 2010
Hanoi, Vietnam
Yeah you're right, that's 4am EST on the 27th, about midnight on the west coast I think. Not exactly the 26th. It does say "Available on shelves" starting on the 26th. Maybe whatever that "Buy Now" link is will turn on on the 27th. I wonder which website that link will take you to.

jyan_osu

Jan 13, 2007
My ups listing has gone from ontime to in transit. I called and they said they need the shipper to initiate the tracking because it is now considered lost. Of course newegg is closed on weekends. Why can't I initiate the tracking? Fedex was a lot more helpful in these situations. Guess I'll use then next time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

skunkape

Oct 14, 2006
Buffalo
just got off the phone with two dif best buys here...one had no idea and the other confirmed it will be available on monday

Last edited:

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
I placed an order with Neobits for the dock at 144.09. Stupid me picked ground instead of 2nd. I emailed them to see if I can change my shipping.

I'm hoping to find a Xformer locally. Maybe I'll get lucky & find someone store selling a few days earlier but i doubt it. I'm never this lucky. Gonna return my Xoom after I get one.

fordaaronj

May 31, 2010
In case anyone is curious, I just got off the phone with Target and they have a 90 day return policy and they promised no restocking fee for tablets.

Reactions: RMXO

thorpe24

Feb 17, 2010
I went to best buy talked.to the operations manager they have a skew but he said the reasonthere was no quantity onthe shipment order (he confirmed tuesday release) its because its direct from asus. No.other distributers

mike6200

Dec 5, 2007
OnePlus Open
I thought some in here were supposed to get theirs yesterday and post pictures. Have you gotten it and to busy playing or No one got it

Top Liked Posts