Various members in XDA try to highlight it by requesting for it, from those who seem to lack this common sense and from others who are willing to express it by saying thank you in so many words on another post, adding more bytes on the forum, instead of using the thanks button found on each post made by a member , yes some do enjoy having that added expression of gratitude but in their hearts seem to be screaming, why not just click my thanks button too and you have made my day.
Here are some, I have found in various posts on this forum …..
1) "Click Thanks if I've helped You...!!!"
2) DONT FORGET!!!
(to hit THANX button)
3) Don't forget to thanks if I helped ya!
4) Did I help you? A ''thanks'' would be highly appreciated!
5) Don't forget to thank me if i helped you
6) Drop me a thanks if you liked the help.
7) If I helped you hit thanks.
8) If I helped you press THANK YOU
9) If I've helped you click THANKS!
10) If this helps anyone to restore phone, click Thanks button
11) If my post helped, don't mind hitting THANKS
12) if you feel the need to give me some lunch money, please donate!
or just give me a thanks or two so i can look better than others...
13) If I have helped you, Please hit the the THANKS BUTTON!
Or, if you feel generous hit the DONATE BUTTON
14) If you enjoy my work...
Give Water or Donate to ------------.
Or just say thanks
15) If I Have Helped You, Please donate to XDA Developers
16) If I have helped you in any way please show your apprecation by hitting the "Thanks" button at my posts. This is a great way to motivate me to keep coming back.
17) If this help: hit THANKS or i'll hit you
18) If my post was helpful in any way, you are welcome to click THANKS button. Or if you really like my work you can donate to me.
19) I suggest if you have help,use THANKS button instead...
20) Hit Thanks if you like my work!
21) Hitting thanks wont cost you money; it will encourage the person to help others too.
In short, always hit thanks for that person who helped you in any way
22) Hit Thanks if I helped
23) Hit the THANKS BUTTON for anyone that has HELPED YOU.
Help me buy some redbull
24) Hit the THANKS button if I helped you!
25) Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you
26) please hit thanks if i helped
27) P.s if i helped don't forget to hit the thank's button and rate this thread for me
28) Please HIT THANKS and Give a 5 Star Rating!
29) Please make sure you show respect to those that have helped you, after all, they don't have to.
Hitting a THANKS is sufficient.
30) Please don't post just to say "Thanks" - There's a button for that . Be sure to use it!
31) Still looking for the Thank You button? Change your style to XDA 2010 (bottom left hand corner)
32) Thanks are always appreciated
33) Thanks For Clicking Thanks!
or like this
There are so many more that are not included in this list, Does this makes sense to you?
For God's Sake, Just Click the Thanks Button, (when someone helped you or even when a post increased your knowledge) IF you don't see it, change your theme to XDA 2010 version at the bottom of this page and the buttons are located in different places in different themes
This Post is linked to Pit Stop