[Q] TF300T TWRP 2.6.3.0 problem

Search This thread

Hoser88

Sep 30, 2011
My TF300T is unlocked, rooted, and I used Terminal Emulator to install TWRP 2.5.?.? can't remember. Reboot, and used GooManager to reboot into Recovery. Then I made a backup, rebooted, and started reading up on Roms to flash. Learned I needed TWRP 2.6.3.0 for a KitKat rom, so I downloaded the blob and used Terminal Emulator again to update TWRP and reboot.

Now when I boot into recovery, it shows that I'm on version 2.6.3.0, but I cannot make a backup. There are no drives mounted, nor are any partitions listed. I went into Restore, and nothing is there either. Then I went into Install, and tried to install a new rom, but the zip files are not viewable.

Reboot, System... and now I'm here trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the TF300T version of TWRP 2.6.3.0 blob again and used Terminal Emulator again to flash it, and everything is the same.

Suggestions??:confused:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
My TF300T is unlocked, rooted, and I used Terminal Emulator to install TWRP 2.5.?.? can't remember. Reboot, and used GooManager to reboot into Recovery. Then I made a backup, rebooted, and started reading up on Roms to flash. Learned I needed TWRP 2.6.3.0 for a KitKat rom, so I downloaded the blob and used Terminal Emulator again to update TWRP and reboot.

Now when I boot into recovery, it shows that I'm on version 2.6.3.0, but I cannot make a backup. There are no drives mounted, nor are any partitions listed. I went into Restore, and nothing is there either. Then I went into Install, and tried to install a new rom, but the zip files are not viewable.

Reboot, System... and now I'm here trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the TF300T version of TWRP 2.6.3.0 blob again and used Terminal Emulator again to flash it, and everything is the same.

Suggestions??:confused:

You need TWRP 2.6.3.2 to install a KitKat ROM. Just make sure you are on the 10.6.1.15 nootloader and above before flashing that.

Links: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48508679&postcount=7

Hoser88

Sep 30, 2011

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
I'm on the 10.6.1.27.5 bootloader. I previously downloaded Scanno's TWRP file, but inside the zip was an img file and not a blob file. I didn't know what to do with it and figured I better learn a little more before I do something foolish.

You can flash an img file from Terminal Emulator or Fastboot like any other blob. It is compatible with 10.6.1.27.5

Reactions: Hoser88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm on the 10.6.1.27.5 bootloader. I previously downloaded Scanno's TWRP file, but inside the zip was an img file and not a blob file. I didn't know what to do with it and figured I better learn a little more before I do something foolish.

You can flash an img file from Terminal Emulator or Fastboot like any other blob. It is compatible with 10.6.1.27.5