The New Poetic HardBack Protective Case

Search This thread

petes67bird

Jun 25, 2012
I had the carbon fiber poetic case for the original fire and it worked great. I picked this bone up and hopefully I will have it waiting for me at my door tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk.

petes67bird

Jun 25, 2012
Poetic contacted me and are sending a replacement will update asap

Xyth

Sep 20, 2012
Thank you very message I think it would give me great help

I got this case as well and its very nice overall. I don't have the issue with the case mot holding the device firm, but also got the email from Poetic that they are sending a second case anyway. Nice to have two cases for 6 bucks.

revoltech

Mar 13, 2011
I just got this case, it feels pretty cheap but it's worth the $7 and some change that I paid. I have no issues of the device not fitting or being loose inside the case. FYI, The bottom two grips are looser by design so the device can swing out and angle itself on the case.

petes67bird

Jun 25, 2012
I know they should be looser, poetics on every tablet I own. What should happen is it shouldn't just pop out when you are holding it on the opposite side of the binding. I don't even squeeze it and it pops out. Trust me poetic is/was my favorite budget case, I looked for it as soon as the kindle arrived.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Ion using Tapatalk 2.

revoltech

Mar 13, 2011
I know they should be looser, poetics on every tablet I own. What should happen is it shouldn't just pop out when you are holding it on the opposite side of the binding. I don't even squeeze it and it pops out. Trust me poetic is/was my favorite budget case, I looked for it as soon as the kindle arrived.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Ion using Tapatalk 2.

Poetic sent me an updated version of the case for free. From what I can tell, it has better grips to hold on the body of the Kindle.

petes67bird

Jun 25, 2012
Same here great case. I noticed th clasp that holds the cover shut isn't as tight either. Oak completely satisfied now. My wife loves her slim book case from them as well.