Amazon FAOTD (Bills Reminder)

Search This thread

Dark9781

Apr 21, 2009
I don't know why they say that Dream Journal and Galactic Striker are not compatible with the Atrix. I installed both and they run fine on my Atrix. I don't really have a use for Dream Journal, but Galactic Striker is something I'd play to kill some time. I installed them just to prove that they work on the Atrix.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Today's free App of the Day is Bills Reminder
    I'll say this one more time, please keep this thread free from arguments. I am trying to do something nice for the atrix community with this thread and don't appreciate the needless bickering. Amazon gives away these apps for free, if you want a better app then go and buy it.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
    Just change the title to Daily Free Amazon App or something like that and if someone sees that the daily app hasn't been posted they can post what it is. That way one person doesn't have to do it everyday.

i figure the current title works; i can just change the parenthesis to include the name of whichever free app it is. i figure i visit these forums daily anyways; and i always check on the FAOTD so it works out.
    new app is up, everyone should pick up Quickoffice Pro. it's a 15 dollar office app, even if you don't plan on using it it's a 15 dollar app for free
    Fantastic 4 in a Row HD

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium