[THEME][CM10.1/AOKP]Alloy Series ThemeChooser * 8 Colors

Search This thread

djd338

Jan 28, 2011
Re: [THEME][CM10.1/AOKP][JAN10][V1.4.1] AlloyUI Series ThemeChooser

Just a general question. Since SuperSU & SU now offer 2ed user access, is it possible to install themes now? I have 2 users, & have never been able to install any theme. I may be wrong but I was thinking it was maybe because only one user had access? Cause theme works fine until 2ed user is added. I can't figure out the cause!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 1, 2010
Dallas
Re: [THEME][CM10.1/AOKP][JAN10][V1.4.1] AlloyUI Series ThemeChooser

Just a general question. Since SuperSU & SU now offer 2ed user access, is it possible to install themes now? I have 2 users, & have never been able to install any theme. I may be wrong but I was thinking it was maybe because only one user had access? Cause theme works fine until 2ed user is added. I can't figure out the cause!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Yea love this theme too. Great work.
Yea I wonder what causes this as well not being able to add another user with a theme installed. I can say this though having either superuser or supersu still doesn't help with trying to add another user. Just endless FC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

the_boo

Oct 30, 2012
I have been able to use any theme in the play store that says it is for aokp/cm10.

Last edited:

Finrod Paradox

Nov 6, 2012
Sofia
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I had to change the theme provider and the theme chooser with another ,apk`s to to aplay the theme. I suppose it is something with my the tf101 problem only. But this is the result when I applyed it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-30-20-41-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-30-20-41-26.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

G-Bus

Jan 13, 2011
Montreal
Since the last update the notification bar is looki g wierd. The font si the same tint of blue so you cant read much.

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
Can I get Alloy Holo anywhere? Link seems down and it's not on Play Store like the others.

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Since the last update the notification bar is looki g wierd. The font si the same tint of blue so you cant read much.

Can I get Alloy Holo anywhere? Link seems down and it's not on Play Store like the others.

@G-Bus - Can you be more specific as to what you mean? Or screenshot? I run CM10.1 on my N10 & everything looks great for me. Thanks!
@stonebear - I've updated the OP with lots of info and provided all the current links. All my themes are sorted by folder on Dev-Host, so everything should stay updated for you guys. :good:

- Mac

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
Excellent, thank you. :)

The last Alloy holo I have is V1.5 is the one linked updated from that?

G-Bus

Jan 13, 2011
Montreal
@G-Bus - Can you be more specific as to what you mean? Or screenshot? I run CM10.1 on my N10 & everything looks great for me. Thanks!

@stonebear - I've updated the OP with lots of info and provided all the current links. All my themes are sorted by folder on Dev-Host, so everything should stay updated for you guys. :good:

- Mac

Screenshot_2013-05-09-01-49-07_zps3e9158b1.png

It became like this only since the last update, it was maybe a couple of days/week ago. I'm running Buttered AOKP.

Thanks!

ikenvape

Oct 5, 2010
East PA
Oh man, these themes are insane! Thanks for bringing these over for us!
You didn't miss anything. From the text cursor to my sleep timer. Loving it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS thread is not my primary thread for support, feedback, and feature requests!
    Check out my original thread over in the Galaxy Nexus forums HERE!

AlloySeries_Banner_zpsf153ad64.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOY BLUE
    Donate
    Free

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLOY LIGHT BLUE
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY WHITE
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY RED
    Donate
    Free

ALLOY HOLO BLUE

Free

COLOR VALUES USED:
    Alloy Blue = f9f9f9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
    Alloy Holo = 2a91b9 (Statusbar) 33b5e5 (Primary)
    Alloy Light Blue = 6ca5cf
    Alloy White = b2b2b2 (for light BG's) d7d7d7 (for dark BG's)
    Alloy Red = e24749 (Statusbar) c23639 (Primary)
    Alloy Orange = ff7e00
    Alloy Lime = 76da00
    Alloy Purple = 9200dd
    Alloy Pink = e03976 (Primary) d52362 (darker pink)

DEV-HOST DOWNLOADS:

TROUBLESHOOTING:

IF you are having issues with the MMS app text colors/backgrounds not showing:
    - Download and flash the CM10.1 MMS app (available in the "Dev-Host Downloads" section above this one.

IF you are getting this error "This theme is missing assets for you device's screen resolution."
    - Ignore & hit "Apply Anyway"

IF you are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
    - First, apply the system theme in settings > themes (Yes, even if it's already applied)
    - Open Titanium Backup and locate "ThemesProvider.apk" and "ThemeChooser.apk"/"Themes.apk"
    - Select the app and choose to "wipe data". In the same pop-up dialog swipe over to the "special features" tab and select "clear cache"
    - Go back to settings > themes and apply your desired theme.
    - Last & optional step is to reboot your phone. (I do this if the theme hasn't fully applied yet.)
    ** If you are still having issues, you can try uninstalling the theme, reboot into recovery to wipe dalvik & cache and then reinstall the theme.

IF you are USING A TABLET and are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
    - Apply the default "System Theme"
    - Take note of what your device's current DPI setting is, you'll need it later
    - Change your device's DPI to the closest standard resolution: LDPI=120, MDPI=160, HDPI=240, XHDPI=320 (Typically, you'll want to set a higher DPI)
    - Reboot
    - Apply the Alloy theme of your choice
    - Revert to the previous DPI setting
    - Reboot & enjoy
    NOTE:
    - As others have stated, Theme Chooser is NOT yet compatible with Jelly Bean's "multi-user" features on the Nexus 10. Doing so will result in multiple FCs, just a heads up!

- THIS thread is not my primary thread for support, feedback, and feature requests! Visit my primary thread HERE or follow the link at the top of the OP, your questions will be answered much quicker, thanks! :)

CHANGELOGS:

V1.5.4 (APRIL 26):
    - Fixed switch toggles (Nexus 7)
    - Fixed background bug (Nexus 7)
    - Added themed notification header (Tablet UI)
    - Resized statusbar clock/date/battery text (Tablet UI)
    - Fixed switch toggle "off" background
    Note: As other users have said, multi user accounts do not yet work with theme chooser!

New versions published to GPlay and DevHost. This update has several bugfixes & visual changes. No screenshot CL for this one! :D

Light Blue changelog available on Google Play!

V1.4.1 (JAN 10):
    - Paranoid Android text color for tablet notifications
    - Removed toggle indicators for 4.1 Paranoid Android
    - Several MMS fixes (Xylon, AOKP, etc.)
    - Added new MMS send buttons
    - More quicksettings icons added
    - New clock widget
    - Contacts app tweaks
    - Themed Google Ears & News widgets
    - New light text boxes
    - Themed CM torch app
    - As always, probably forgetting other changes
    Thanks fellas,

If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions, let me know!

Hell yeah!!! Love this theme. Been using it on my galaxy nexus. One of the best theme to date. Any plans for a white theme?

Absolutely. In the original thread for this theme, the most popular colors voted on in the poll are a light blue and white. Those two versions will be the next releases on my list!
    pls can you make it available for tf101 team EOS rom

It works on EOS, I've tried