[DER KERNEL] Trinity Ten [4.3 / 4.4]

Search This thread

espionage724

Feb 8, 2010
wiki.realmofespionage.xyz
OnePlus 6
i saw a post with 6 day battery life how do they did that? and i wonder which build should i flash? im running pa 3.15 atm
Maybe 200/200 CPU speed, lowest brightness, and starting at the homescreen, and even then I don't think you'd be able to get 6 days of battery.

Screen-on time is what matters the most though, since that's what drains the battery the most. As EniGmA1987 already mentioned though, there's probably a very small amount of screen-on time in order for a battery to last 6 days.

stonebear

Sep 26, 2011
I have had a couple of reboots, I don't usually get them. If it happens again I will post a last ksmg.

Other than that, it flies. :)

rubene66

Dec 20, 2008
Ponce
I was playing a 3d game and the tablet get so hot that i can not touch it and the tablet reboot :( it was with the lastest kernel

morfic

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com
I tested NFS:MW, 200/1000 w/o a hiccup, and 6 races in a row, it was certainly hot in its leather case, no reboot.
need another session to test 200/1000 and drop GPU step by step to feel out what is needed for what.

6 days is what you get when you don't keep wifi awake with screen off, you just won't combine 6 days of idling with 11 hours of screen on time, as the 6 days eat away on your screen on time, i think 6 idle+6 SoT is what i saw in germany when i charged it before trip, used it on plane, then had it in back pack until i used it again and sucked out the last movie +tapatalk + browsing and then charged it.

altimax98

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
You did get i uploaded it straight to site right? ;)

Whoops forgot to check there... Rebooting now

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I installed it and cranked it up to 1700/1700 on dead trigger and about 8 minutes in it crashed and is in a non-boot stage.. Good thing I just made a backup earlier :) I had the same thing happen to me on T13 200/1700 after about 40minutes of dead trigger. I did notice the heat was a slight bit less it seemed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

morfic

Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com
Whoops forgot to check there... Rebooting now

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I installed it and cranked it up to 1700/1700 on dead trigger and about 8 minutes in it crashed and is in a non-boot stage.. Good thing I just made a backup earlier :) I had the same thing happen to me on T13 200/1700 after about 40minutes of dead trigger. I did notice the heat was a slight bit less it seemed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

non-boot, fsync off?

BigJArm

Nov 22, 2011
Idaho Falls
TX15T seems the same as 13 to me so far. I'll try a game or two and report back.

morfic

Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com
I ran TX16T at 200/800 with 450MHz GPU which played the same as 200/1000 w// 620 gpu last night, just less severely hot.
not so much fun though as the cops are getting so much rowdier, wow, you guys make me make progress in nfs:mw ;P

BigJArm

Nov 22, 2011
Idaho Falls
I ran TX16T at 200/800 with 450MHz GPU which played the same as 200/1000 w// 620 gpu last night, just less severely hot.
not so much fun though as the cops are getting so much rowdier, wow, you guys make me make progress in nfs:mw ;P

Are you using an app to adjust the gpu? Will the ktmanta app work with your kernel.

I'm downloading 16 now. Games on 15 were smooth, smooth, smooth.

morfic

Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com
btw, everyone might want to make sure they have their favorite kernel handy, as things will get rocky while i map out what's possible.
pushing gpu is not going to be part of it, might even limit how it boots up

TX16T has some more voltage changes on INT ("chipset")
TX15T had them on MIF ("memory")

Reactions: griffinj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files, app:

www . Der Kernel . com

Kernel Source: https://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_ten

http://goo.gl/tUkg9A Trinity 10 KitKat 4.4.3 kernel Build 1
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Featuring:

• Build optimizations
    • Performance through research
    • Static UV
    • GPU OC to 600+ MHz
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • VM, Governor tweaks
    • row, sio added
    • fsync control
    • 2000MHz (Use an app that protects the sysfs files to not have OS meddle with freqs)
    • Bullshít Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)
    http://goo.gl/tUkg9A Build1 for 4.4.3, nothing new, just a refresher for latest android source

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    http://goo.gl/WwQYWN

TX2-4.3-ANY.zip

Early 4.3 kernel, runs great on factory image.

Just some basic configuring, build tweaks
    cifs+utf8 added (remind me if there was something else needed for cifs (md4/md5 are defaults))
    sio, row added
    fsync control added
    *NOT* touching cpu or gpu voltages yet, we'll do that later.
    *NO* GPU OC yet, no touching memory frequencies, no touching busses

A very basic kernel
    Are people still using their n10?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    I haven't forgotten anyone.
    New nightshift only schedule is something I'm still getting used to.
    Once I'm back in the swing of things, all devices get some more love.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2