FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[cm10] XPERIA X10Z-10.1.A.1.350(19/3/13)[cm10]

757 posts
Thanks Meter: 291

By venreddy, Senior Member on 30th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I want to start a thread on JB ROM X10 Z by Vasishta Reddy. This is smooth and good ROM. Please share your thoughts / bugs / ideas / settings related to this ROM.

Thanks Vasishta for your great work on X10

[cm10] XPERIA X10Z-10.1.A.1.350(19/3/13)[cm10]

If anyone want to port or use anypart of my rom contact me viva PM first and add proper credits,If I see then I have to use report button.
-XPERIA Z-
Code:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2043672

Quote:
INSTRUCTIONS(FOLLOW CAREFULLY)
1) FIRST FLASH CM10 KERNEL HERE
2)MAKE A FULL WIPE
3)FLASH THE ROM & GAPPS
4)NOW REBOOT YOUR PHONE THE THE ROM SETTLE FOR 2 MIN .
5)NOW REBOOT TO RECOVERY
6)FINALLY FLASH ADDON PACK

Quote:
BUGS

CamCorder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to venreddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift venreddy Ad-Free
30th March 2013, 04:38 PM |#2  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2,338

More
Well we will use this as discussion thread ,soon I will make an update ,where we will have more space and timescape removed .
The Following User Says Thank You to Vasishta Reddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vasishta Reddy Ad-Free
31st March 2013, 12:00 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Smile
Thanks Vasishta,
Here are some of my suggestions, if you can able to incorporate in to new update. I am eagerly waiting for an update.

- xLoud integration. This ROM has very low call / speaker volume. xLoud really helps just like in X10S. Please include this mod.
- Bravia - optional.
- More system space - no need of email2, exchange2, facebook integration, stock browser, notes, redundant versions of notes/clocks/voice... etc.
- Newer version of xperia home.
- signed lite gapps - for google now. (or) updated gapps to include google now.
31st March 2013, 12:05 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Question
Also, there is one NAND backup file available in XDA based on X10Z ROM. It says, it includes xloud, bravia and also supports full hd games.
I am yet to download and try this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2212260
31st March 2013, 09:43 PM |#5  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Hi!
Hello! Thank you! I use actively the ROM, works fine. I've tried a lot, and so far it runs the most stable. Seeking extending the battery life yet, because could be longer. Has no more than 14 hours to 1 hour internet usage, but it may be that the average number of half-read it. Sorry for the bad language use, is not my native language.
1st April 2013, 04:36 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
while flashing the rom in the recovery i am facing a error(assert failed) any fixes??!!!!!!
ofc ive flashed the tft file provided.
2nd April 2013, 03:35 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsentz

while flashing the rom in the recovery i am facing a error(assert failed) any fixes??!!!!!!
ofc ive flashed the tft file provided.

Try to reflash again:
-flash v21 kernel.
-flash ROM
-flash gapps
-reboot to phone.
- then flash addons.
The Following User Says Thank You to venreddy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift venreddy Ad-Free
5th April 2013, 04:34 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasishta Reddy

Well we will use this as discussion thread ,soon I will make an update ,where we will have more space and timescape removed .

Hi Vasishta,

When we can expect updated version? Please have a look of X10z lite game edition ROM as well and see it's system and RAM free space. quite interesting. Let's make our ROM better than anything else
8th April 2013, 07:22 PM |#9  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Stuck at boot after flashing small apps.
Hi vashista, My x10 was stuck at boot animation after flashing small apps. I did a clean install of ur rom, gapps and add-ons. Didnt install anything else. But after flashing the small apps phone booted and was optimizing the apps and then restarted. Since then its stuck at boot.. Wht did I do wrong here..??
i'm running fera jb kernel v3.
12th April 2013, 03:38 PM |#10  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Problem using small apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasishta Reddy

Hi vashista,
Thanks for a wonderful JB rom. I flashed your small apps package. But it doesnt seem to be working fine.. I can launch small apps by opening the slauncher app from app drawer... but if I long press the home button.. i dont see any small apps popping up.. is there anything missing.. like any small apps mod that needs to be installed or something, coz when i press the informations button in the slauncher it says the launcher is just an app and we need to install the SSmallAppX mod to get going... Plz guide me on this
Thanks...
13th April 2013, 05:35 PM |#11  
Flag Khartoum
Thanks Meter: 386

Donate to Me
More
chick this out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post40252741
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)