EVO 4G Stock Nocturnal Edition (4.67-Android 2.3.5.) 2-24-2012

Search This thread

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Noobie question here, I just downloaded it this Rom but 4G seems not to be working properly or not working at all. When I pressed the 4G field to turn it ON it just went to toggle between ON and OFF and never connects to the Sprint Network, is this a fixable issue?? all your replies will be greatly appreciate it, thanks so much!:confused:

4g works fine. Download wimax key checker in the market to verify your wimax keys are still there

rhidalgo1973

Dec 11, 2010
Hawthorne, California
4g works fine. Download wimax key checker in the market to verify your wimax keys are still there

Thanks for your reply but there must be something wrong cause it keeps on trying to turn on but it only turns on for a split second and turns off again, it never connects and also the 4g settings are gray out, there is no way to change any of the settings, I appreciate your reply.

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Noobie question here, I just downloaded it this Rom but 4G seems not to be working properly or not working at all. When I pressed the 4G field to turn it ON it just went to toggle between ON and OFF and never connects to the Sprint Network, is this a fixable issue?? all your replies will be greatly appreciate it, thanks so much!:confused:

Bad flash.....this is a stock ROM, so 4G should not be an issue.
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

rhidalgo1973

Dec 11, 2010
Hawthorne, California
Gruesome said you might have a bad flash so I think his suggestion is to reflash the ROM. If you are still having the same issue I would check the MD5 of your download.

Sorry, I have no clue what md5 means, but I will format my SD card and then flash the rom again and if that doesn't help then I may have a hardware issue cause I also had the same issue with mikg rom and that's why I'm here now. I'm coming from an ics build that it didn't have 4g working, so I might have done something wrong somewhere.:D

Well I found a solution on this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=715485 I think I was missing some drivers or maybe my radio was outdated, but I just flashed the latest radio and wimax and that did the trick for me, in case someone has the same issue, now you know what to do, thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
G

GuestX0011

Huh? lol

Sorry I meant the mods do not work with the current 4.67. Or I have had problems trying the ones for 4.54.... Maybe it is just me but I doubt it.

As for my p2p information. I can get 45 KB/s on a download (atorrent) and then using the speedtest i get a staggering 45 kbps.... Lol

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Sorry I meant the mods do not work with the current 4.67. Or I have had problems trying the ones for 4.54.... Maybe it is just me but I doubt it.

As for my p2p information. I can get 45 KB/s on a download (atorrent) and then using the speedtest i get a staggering 45 kbps.... Lol

A lot of things changed with the OTA update to 4.67. All mods for 4.54 have to be updated

Voice mail-text

Speaking ok changes to 4.67... My voicemail through google voice used to simply give me a text of what was spoken in a voicemail. I wouldn't be able to play back the audio in gmail. I installed google voice many months ago and had never had to reinstall it in your previous builds 4 it to work flawlessly. I have also never used the visual voicemail or tried any part of it from Sprint.
Now I get a text from myself of the words they have spoken.
Thanks GW for your great ROMS I'm still hoping that bill will make a nother black widow.

erasable

Jul 24, 2010
Using the themed as my daily now. Really nice rom. If I wanted to unmap rosie and just have the regular widget options pop up, how would I do that?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Using the themed as my daily now. Really nice rom. If I wanted to unmap rosie and just have the regular widget options pop up, how would I do that?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I really don't understand why you would want to get to that menu 2 different ways on the same screen. Just hit the menu button and BAM there is a personalize menu. But anyway, I would have to make one with no remapp.

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Ya that's what I had thought at first to. Well I shall wait.

Yeah sorry no mods from 4.54 will work. And honestly I dont think Im going crazy with this build, Im just wanting to keep it as STOCK as possible. Im not gonna be about bleeding edge mods for this build. I just wanted to build a solid stock ROM, with a few hardcoded mods, and some speed tweaks, thats it. Nothing over the TOP. :D

Royalfox

Jul 17, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Yeah sorry no mods from 4.54 will work. And honestly I dont think Im going crazy with this build, Im just wanting to keep it as STOCK as possible. Im not gonna be about bleeding edge mods for this build. I just wanted to build a solid stock ROM, with a few hardcoded mods, and some speed tweaks, thats it. Nothing over the TOP. :D

We still getting flashlight tho? :D

Sent from my PC36100

erasable

Jul 24, 2010
I really don't understand why you would want to get to that menu 2 different ways on the same screen. Just hit the menu button and BAM there is a personalize menu. But anyway, I would have to make one with no remapp.

Yeah. I guess youre right. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

POSTER_OTA.jpg

Thanks to sin for the sig I used in the making of this poster.

Team-Nocturnal OTA update

The Goods
    Code:
    -Base- Updated to 4.67 Android 2.3.5
    -Hotspot Hack added
    -Advanced Power Menu w/ 4in1 Reboot Mod
    -CRT Animations unlocked
    -Signature Verification disabled 
    -Volume Rocker mod (change song tracks by longpressing volume when screen off)
    -Status Bar Mods ****no GPS icon, true data displayed, extended Quick Settings, and Recent Apps****
    -Rosie Mods ****Right Button Re-Mapped to launchkey****
    -Browser Mod ****Tabs Extended to 7****
    -Mms Mod ****No Compress****
    -Native Screen capture enabled
    -Wireless N Fix W/ Stock Kernel
    -Custom Wallpapers and Boot Animation
    -Data App enabled
    -Bash and Nano support

Changelog

Code:
    Public Release
    This Rom was built with the Evo's latest OTA. It was built with 3 things in mind, Stability, Performance, and a Stock Feel.
    Outside of the Mods listed above this is a completely Stock Rom

[/CODE]

Thanks

Code:
    Thanks to:
    Aamikam
    Calk
    Tommy T
    Ca1ne
    Swag
    And a big majority of devs (this list could go on and on)
    Donaters (I really cant thank you enough)
    and of course my team and testers

Download Team-Nocturnals 4.67 OTA
    MD5 4fa510b9fed5505fc063cac0891618db

Team_Nocturnal.png

2012-01-30_23-13-33.jpg
    2012-01-30_23-13-36.jpg
    2012-01-30_23-13-45.jpg
    2012-01-30_23-13-49.jpg
    2012-01-30_23-13-54.jpg

Team-Nocturnal OTA W/ICSish Theme

The Goods
    Code:
    Same as above with a sick theme on top, I want to offer up both a themed and non-themed build

Changelog

Code:
    Gruesomes ICSish Theme added
    Updated some code in the android.policy that did not need to be there.

[/CODE]

Thanks

Code:
    Thanks to:
    Aamikam
    Calk
    Tommy T
    Ca1ne
    Swag
    And a big majority of devs (this list could go on and on)
    Donaters (I really cant thank you enough)
    and of course my team and testers

Download Team-Nocturnals 4.67 OTA w/ICSish Theme
    MD5 c921a6a15fdd0da900e89f9e5ceff7f4

Team_Nocturnal.png

Mods

Volume Wake only mod

and

No recent Apps in the Drop Down mod

Here

Themed Build online!!

Themed build is up....its a speciel mix of Various ICS themes and some of my own personal stuff. Nothing to over the top, just themed the frameworks the rosie the clock and the dropdown. Enjoy :D
    Hey grue, that Rosie and clock are awesome. U plan on sharing?

Sure am....I'm at work until 6:30, so sometime after that I will be releasing my themed build.