[Q] I have stuck into BOOTLOOP

Search This thread

Ali Gilani

Mar 9, 2014
Lahore
Dear ALL Geniuses...!
I am running Noir A2 Lite, with Spreadtrum chip SP8810. I am stucked into Bootloop, and I am fully sure it is due to not clearing Dalvik-cache.
I was setting up the low internal memory issue with ext3 partition of Sdcard method using Pimk Rom, BusyBox etc. Everything was fine and in the end I got the internal memory increased but the phone was working slow so I thought to get back to the previous state where my genuine internal phone memory was existing. So I just done the RESET FACTORY from Settings of phone. After that it rebooted and still keeps rebooting again and again. I searched on the causes of BOOTLOOP and came to know it might happen due to not clearing DELVIK-CACHE.
Phone is rooted :)D Of course), and I can't boot into Recovery Mode, I don't know why because since I rooted I wasn't able to get into recovery mode by pressing any key combinations. But I can go into fastboot by pressing VOL+ and POWER button together.

Now anyone body here? Can you suggest me any way to resolve this problem?
Regards!!

Ali Gilani

Mar 9, 2014
Lahore
thank you for your reply

bro,you should download your firmware for your device,then flash your phone,you can boot into download mode and flash it,but you must to download firmware and flash tool,and do not forget to download driver to make your PC know your device,google it for get the firmware and the tutorial for your device :D hope it helped

Bro, what you mean by firmware?
I already have firmare.info file of my phone. I also extracted recovery.img, boot.img etc.
Will you please guide me in detail? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd really appreciated your kind help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bro,you should download your firmware for your device,then flash your phone,you can boot into download mode and flash it,but you must to download firmware and flash tool,and do not forget to download driver to make your PC know your device,google it for get the firmware and the tutorial for your device :D hope it helped