Battery Life Repair

Search This thread

dtaylorr

So this app claims that it checks out your battery and fixes sections not working.

I tried this on my Note 3 with great results. It would barely last my 9 hour work day if I did not plug in. I would get home and have to immediatly plug in upon arival at home.

I downloaded and ran this app, finding several bad sectors. Since then I am able to run all day, ariving home with 60% left! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BoshBashStudios.batterydoctorrepair

Slipurson

Feb 25, 2011
Fagersta
Installed it on both my note 8 and my S4, the note had a few errors and the S4 had one error, fixed them and lets see if i got any better on the note :)

Thanks for the tip!

msd24200

Jun 14, 2008
KY
I'm going to try it out. It found 14 errors or my note haven't loaded to my s4 yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Spidey01

Sep 16, 2011
Duluth
I'll believe it works when I can read the app's source code for myself. Oh wait, it's code is not available.

PyroSA

Sep 6, 2009
So - Has anybody had any actualy improvements?

They supply no real info about how it works, and the graph makes no real sense.
It could somehow help calibrate your battery voltage/capacity information, but I don't see how it could have any real change on the battery chemistry.

seedrom193

Dec 27, 2011
lebanon
www.twitter.com
I've downloaded the app and run it found bad and inactive sectors , fixed them , and I will post tomorrow my results if the app really work or not

but what we really need in my point of view is some mod or app that play with the screen in order to reduce it's consumption from the battery ... on my phablet 90% goes to the battery alone and that really sucks :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-N5120 using XDA Free mobile app

aaminotti

Feb 1, 2012
Barcelona
I've downloaded the app and run it found bad and inactive sectors , fixed them , and I will post tomorrow my results if the app really work or not

but what we really need in my point of view is some mod or app that play with the screen in order to reduce it's consumption from the battery ... on my phablet 90% goes to the battery alone and that really sucks :thumbdown:

Finally Works??

seedrom193

Dec 27, 2011
lebanon
www.twitter.com
yes it really worked but after 3 or 4 days , it returns to it's old fast consumption ...
I hope that some dev really take this device on their shoulders to give a specific mod

Top Liked Posts