What is your addiction?

Search This thread

FRobot

Jun 14, 2012
Music, riding my motorcycle and exercise!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
I'm addicted to flashing ROMs, house music, and I'm ridiculously addicted to GTA!!!!!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

You know that moment when you are with friends and you acedently spawned a jet on the high way and said ops wrong cheat code with this face
62dcd088-7ac2-a469.jpg

First GTA your first mission...steal a bike as a black dude xD

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Music, and girls

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Reactions: Pancakes_Gio

baldywhite

Aug 2, 2012
I'm addicted to thrash metal, shock rock, ciggs, the new Orleans Saints, and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

sent from my bald head

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
Addicted to music, girls, xda, customizing my cell and counter strike ;)
Those who don't play counter strike suck xD hehe just kidding

Sent from Hell!!

D

Deleted member 3493119

Im addicted to xda, flashing custom roms, music, browsing the web, playing games like CS and Minecraft, girls

Edit: Also Photoshopping and web programming.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: - Swift -

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
I'm addicted to soda (mainly pepsi or coca cola), technology, android, PC's, sleeping, etc.

trevd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Hull
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Bit of a strange thread but then again I did arrive here searching for addiction on a Mobile Device Forum :) Mainly because this very site is starting ruin my life......
Basically, This picture of sums up my other addiction
picture.php

No, not the drugs, they're just an hobby ; I can quit them anytime, honest! :laugh:
It Android! It's has taken over my life ; It creeps up on you, but one day you'll be sat at your desk and there's 4/5 Android Devices of all shapes and sizes. I even started buying broken devices off ebay just to repair and have lying around the place I think another "Red Flag" is casually building the AOSP tree for devices you don't own. :laugh: Plus I'm between contracts at the minute so this has been my day for literally months....

Right I'm off to do some real development, I spent enough time on XDA today, see you in 10 minutes :laugh:

WickR1

Dec 2, 2011
This.....

6151055899_06949d3ee7_z.jpg

Finally sent in my application for a race license, first Novice race will be September 15th. :)

My other one with my main one...
7874470140_a41abc7e0e_z.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts