the Big Problem HTC Droid Dna

Search This thread

jetdoBAO

Jul 25, 2010
Hello everyone
I have S-OFF HTC Droid DNA everything go well Normally available.
After that, I have a big problem with HTC Droid Dna can not boot stuck on HTC LOGO.
I can not do anything with it cannot flash official rom.
Is there any way I can fix it.

Please help
thank you

Attachments

• 20140105_001729.jpg
    20140105_001729.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 408
  • 20140105_004649.jpg
    20140105_004649.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 422

TheRealDeadApe

Jan 21, 2009
There is a section called Droid DNA Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting, that would be a good place to post a question about a device your having trouble with. But regardless of posting in the wrong section you haven't provided nearly enough information for anyone to help you.

As you describe the state of the device you should have no problem flashing an RUU via fastboot and fully restoring the phone to a stock like condition (still s-off). My point here is that your going to need to explain exactly what you did to get here so someone can provide you with the right steps to fix your issue.

Reactions: jetdoBAO

coachcrey

Mar 19, 2011
Hello everyone
After that, I have a big problem with HTC Droid Dna can not boot stuck on HTC LOGO.

Please help
thank you

Yeah do you have a custom recovery? Where you completely stock before you got boot loops?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jetdoBAO

Jul 25, 2010
Yeah do you have a custom recovery? Where you completely stock before you got boot loops?

I have custom recovery. but the custom recovery Error "Os cannot Install" and Request Root .:confused::confused:
and the stock rom can be used normally after s-off and Wipe data trying to install custom rom but failed.

thank you for help

cmay227

Jun 8, 2010
Format your memory in your custom recovery and that should get u back to be able to flash a ROM or ruu to stock.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jetdoBAO

Jul 25, 2010
Format your memory in your custom recovery and that should get u back to be able to flash a ROM or ruu to stock.

yeah i formatted it.this file custom rom my device is missing.
I trying flash RUU.exe 3.06 , 1.15 but fail

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 160

jetdoBAO

Jul 25, 2010
recovery error :crying::crying:

Attachments

• 20140105_141130.jpg
    20140105_141130.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 20140105_141657.jpg
    20140105_141657.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 156

mywebslave

Jan 24, 2011
Canastota, NY
What error are you getting when you try to install a custom rom?
What ROM are you trying to install?
Have you tried re-downloading that ROM?
Did you make sure to wipe cache, dalvik, data, and system?

Root would normally be installed with the custom ROM, if not you can always install SuperSU after you install the ROM, which TWRP normally offers to install for you, or via a flashable zip (http://download.chainfire.eu/370/SuperSU/)

If you have adb tools installed you can also sideload the ROM. (adb sideload ROM-NAME.zip)

Your best bet would be to follow this guild to return to 100% stock. Hope this helps, just make sure to read through the guild carefully.

jetdoBAO

Jul 25, 2010

Root would normally be installed with the custom ROM, if not you can always install SuperSU after you install the ROM, which TWRP normally offers to install for you, or via a flashable zip (http://download.chainfire.eu/370/SuperSU/)

If you have adb tools installed you can also sideload the ROM. (adb sideload ROM-NAME.zip)

Your best bet would be to follow this guild to return to 100% stock. Hope this helps, just make sure to read through the guild carefully.

ADB Sideload This Great i can boot to cm10.2 suscessfull
thank you verry very thank you

Reactions: hyphydragon

hyphydragon

Jul 12, 2011
Fairfield CA
this thread started out pretty bad but OP gave it a perfect ending, posting the solution to his problem instead of just closing his browser like so many others do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a section called Droid DNA Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting, that would be a good place to post a question about a device your having trouble with. But regardless of posting in the wrong section you haven't provided nearly enough information for anyone to help you.

As you describe the state of the device you should have no problem flashing an RUU via fastboot and fully restoring the phone to a stock like condition (still s-off). My point here is that your going to need to explain exactly what you did to get here so someone can provide you with the right steps to fix your issue.
    Hello everyone

Please help
    thank you

ADB Sideload This Great i can boot to cm10.2 suscessfull
    thank you verry very thank you