HTC Desire (Bravo) Index - Everything Desire is here! [24th/January/2015]

Search This thread

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Don't know why but everything seems that desire support is expiring. That's a pitty...

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
The time was due mate, Desire has put up a good fight for over two years. Its now hit the finish line. But all still isn't lost you might have sense 4.0 RoM coming soon.
;)

Don't get me wrong mate, I just wanna say that I think that there are much more to say about Desire.
Plus, I have a few more months until my current contract expires, so I'll have to wait for something never and I'm sure it won't be One X (too big for me...).
:D

tehTerminator

Jun 16, 2011
Sense makes desire slower and slower, of course I know Desire will get ICS but can't think about sense 4.0 (what gives me second thought I'd that sense 4.0 is thinned down version)

Swyped from my HTC Desire using XDA

fllash

Dec 20, 2007
Melbourne
Don't get me wrong mate, I just wanna say that I think that there are much more to say about Desire.
Plus, I have a few more months until my current contract expires, so I'll have to wait for something never and I'm sure it won't be One X (too big for me...).
:D

I thought the One X would be too large as well, but now looking at the Desire there is next to no screen real estate. It almost looks....kind of awkward.

It is hard to get it into a position where I can reach all corners, though.

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Hi, man
Could you try to reformat first post, ICS section looks weird on official XDA app and only the last link is accessible.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Mr.Mefisto

Jan 5, 2012
rskmania
Cibernodo Mod2Bravo--------------------------------------->[v6.1/23rd/February/2012]

New:
Cibernodo Mod2Bravo--------------------------------------->[v7.1/10th/April/2012]

In first post of Cibernodo Mod2Bravo title it is 09/04 not 10/04!!! When OP will change this it will be change in Desire Index!

09.04.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: halaros2

Top Liked Posts