[ROM!] [22 04 09] - SEX1: FULL XPERIA FEELING overWindows Mobile 6.5 - [SONY OEM+R3A]

Search This thread

Xkan

Jan 6, 2009
Great, one last question, is it a X1i ROM or a X1a ROM?

I've read some things and the X1a seem to has not that good video recording options?

Last edited:

x1owner

Mar 28, 2009
Thanks alot for sharing this great rom. Already waiting for your next Rom when R3A (Final) and maybe a new WM version is out.

coolmob1

Feb 9, 2009
thanks a ton grab. i was always looking for a true sex1 win 6.5 rom and you just gave it to us. thanks a ton.

as win 6.5 is going rtm on may 11, maybe you could release a rtm win 6.5 rom with beta r3a features after that????

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
1st impressions mate:
-looks great. love the customised splash screen with sex1 on it
- love the xperia wallpaper on titanium home screen
* failed to set up my t-mobile connection during start up and when i went to do it manaully by clicking conn setup it kept taking me back to titanium home screen. in the end i just clicked on auto setup in connections to get sorted.

i would like to use the exact same youtube app you use and panel. tried searching using 'zenkynz' but nothing found. plz help dude!

looks good so far dude. will keep updating my experiences

coolmob1

Feb 9, 2009
great rom here. and i must say your hard work paid off really well. i dont want to be mean or anything but you rom has the battery icon issue, whereas i have used roms from both itje and kid dc, their roms do not have this issue....

so is there a fix available or something???/

shingers5

tried x1 youtube v0.1a and reg fix and file patch. 'cannot play video' error message. removed and tried installing touch-it blackstone youtube app and it keeps giving me cert error. any help gtrab? just running this thru the mill and holding upnicley so far.

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
Great, one last question, is it a X1i ROM or a X1a ROM?

Video difference is hardware only: Software is common for both

@Lokatho:
Thanks for the mirrors
Will update post 1

All filez can be found at norti's collection (sticky post in general kovsky forum)
Will add links

PS: If you installed the wrong YouTube then You screwed up everything (drivers etc)
Will post the right files

Last edited:

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
great rom here. and i must say your hard work paid off really well. i dont want to be mean or anything but you rom has the battery icon issue, whereas i have used roms from both itje and kid dc, their roms do not have this issue....

so is there a fix available or something???/

BAD TO THE BONE

Itje and Kid_DC are NOT USING WM6.5 TASKBAR ICONS but icons from WM6.1+HTC stuff (FInixOver batt icons
I AM INDEED USING WM6.5 icons

If you want "that" kind of signal/speaker icons (the old WM6.1+HTC ones) but with 10% battery increments then you can search the apps and themes subforum and download my SEX1 battery enhancer

I WILL UPLOAD SOME SCREEN CAPS SO YOU CAN COMPARE THE NEW ICONS WITH THE OLD ONES (Itje and Kid_DC ones)

shingers5

mate i am back again with update:
youtube working fine. it was me that messed up trying to be clever. hard reset and started again. installed finger keyboard 2.1 as i think it makes x1 one handed device. also installed custom batt meter from my blackstone(wicked) and skyfire too. tested ALL and working fine. sync email - hotmail and google with no probs. gonna install smaberg action screen and should be smashing. great rom mate and i will def donate

keeping my eye on batt life as thats my only worry now!

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
mate i am back again with update:
youtube working fine. it was me that messed up trying to be clever. hard reset and started again. installed finger keyboard 2.1 as i think it makes x1 one handed device. also installed custom batt meter from my blackstone(wicked) and skyfire too. tested ALL and working fine. sync email - hotmail and google with no probs. gonna install smaberg action screen and should be smashing. great rom mate and i will def donate

keeping my eye on batt life as thats my only worry now!

You don't need FINGER KEYBOARD, look at the pics I just added to post 1

:D LOL :D
This Windows Mobile 6.5 has it's own ENHANCED finger keyboard

;)

shingers5

You don't need FINGER KEYBOARD, look at the pics I just added to post 1

:D LOL :D
This Windows Mobile 6.5 has it's own ENHANCED finger keyboard

;)

seen your pics dude and awesome. check these out below dude. your rom is rocking now with wm7 titanium project theme. my personal pref this! damn pics too big i will resize and show you how awesome this theme is. awesome dude and rom rocks. need to update your title as my shared rom wont attract much attention. ya need to use std format! this rom will have support dude

shingers5

looks huge man. cheers for tip........... wicked

Attachments

• 10g0h0p.jpg
    10g0h0p.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 179
  • dfj8mh.jpg
    dfj8mh.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 2w4k4g9.jpg
    2w4k4g9.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 149

shingers5

and finally this one i will use below. wicked! sorry to post so much but i have no bugs yet so posting what enhancements i have made. will stop now after this one

thanks again for the rom. let me know when link set up to donate

Attachments

• zunynr.jpg
    zunynr.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 115
  • vymvjr.jpg
    vymvjr.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 101
  • bgyzyc.jpg
    bgyzyc.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 95

gtrab

Aug 10, 2007
America
WO WO WO WEE

Please keep posting up more screenshots dudes !!
Don't be SHY !!!

And better ADD F#K!n LINKS to your customizations/themes cuz I won't be able to cook anymore if I die of greedy envy !!!
:D :p :rolleyes: