FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][CWM][TWRP][RECOVERY] Freedom Flex for the LG G Flex - Now with Bump!!!

1,883 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,076

By PlayfulGod, Inactive Recognized Developer on 3rd May 2014, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2014, 01:56 AM |#21  
Flag Tomball, TX
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I restored laf.bin and I still cannot get into the recovery and I ran the app again after restoring the laf, should I try going completely back to stock, reroot and then run your program again?
4th May 2014, 01:59 AM |#22  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloxotls

I restored laf.bin and I still cannot get into the recovery and I ran the app again after restoring the laf, should I try going completely back to stock, reroot and then run your program again?

what model you have?
4th May 2014, 02:07 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 488

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznrice2k4

Same, that's how I just got my new flex. I'm afraid to test given this is my 2nd replacement in a week. Lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

+1!!

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 02:16 AM |#24  
Flag Tomball, TX
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I have Tmobile D959
4th May 2014, 02:22 AM |#25  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
APK updated.
new apk upload, button for TWRP should be fixed now.
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PlayfulGod Ad-Free
4th May 2014, 02:23 AM |#26  
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 578

More
Before this got completely fixed for all variants I was using an apk I have that installs cwm and decided to try flashing a deodexed ROM and it didn't take. I bricked. It will go into download mode and boot to lg logo screen but no further. I've tried the lg flash tool a dozen times its never worked for me. Says "error extracting files". As soon as I click normal web test like the instructions say it starts then immediately says "....... Is not responding would you like to close it "

I'm assuming its not hard bricked. I just need to get the flash tool working. My issue is my phone is my internet thru hotspot. I don't have WiFi at home. I'm sitting in McDonalds parking or using their WiFi right now. Daaaannnnggg g if I had just waited 10 more hours. Lmao. Thats how it goes though. Any help would be appreciated. I also have issue running the flash tool and other return to stock software with no internet access. Sucks man this sucks. The offline method I've read instructions to a " t" and followed but no go. The apk fails. And to top it all off when I was trying to get into fast boot /download mode I must have done the sequence off a little cuz that Korean language (what looks like factory recovery) screen car up and it happened so fast when it selected whatever it did and I'm assuming factory reset. Cuz I can't get in thru adb. So I assume with factory reset comes default no debugging checked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattwheat Ad-Free
4th May 2014, 02:36 AM |#27  
Flag Queens
Thanks Meter: 70

More
I used the apk on D959 that only had cwm. Can I use the new twrp apk without issue?
4th May 2014, 02:44 AM |#28  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyNYC

I used the apk on D959 that only had cwm. Can I use the new twrp apk without issue?

the twrp button should work now lol
4th May 2014, 02:50 AM |#29  
Flag Queens
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod

the twrp button should work now lol

Just tried to flash the twrp.img through the new app. It downloaded the twrp.img to my sdcard but when i rebooted to recovery it was still cwm.
4th May 2014, 02:51 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Freedom Flex
Quote:

Before everything worked fine except TWRP function. After upgrading, everything is fine except unable of entering in recovery mode!
4th May 2014, 02:55 AM |#31  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just tried to flash the twrp.img through the new app. It downloaded the twrp.img to my sdcard but when i rebooted to recovery it was still cwm.

k, it might be a few days then. Think I'll just wait til I have one in hand to test on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)