FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][CWM][TWRP][RECOVERY] Freedom Flex for the LG G Flex - Now with Bump!!!

1,883 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,076

By PlayfulGod, Inactive Recognized Developer on 3rd May 2014, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th July 2014, 05:03 PM |#501  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE

I tried this on my G watch and it is stuck in the lg screen I don't what do to. After I flashed this I realized this isn't for the g watch can anyone help me plz

24th July 2014, 06:31 PM |#502  
Oh my god I start to recover from two back surgeries and you guys are way ahead of what I had done on the the Flex. I just now got it rooted after AT&T sending me a 4.4.2 after a manufacturer's charge port defect. If you have never tried logic on copious amounts of pain killers you should try. First did everyone miss me and 2nd question is I really didn't want to have to read 50 some odd pages but how are we getting the twrp, or cwm I'm not picky, on the 442's without a bunch of monkey turd nonsense that I can't do from my bed. If you guys can just hit me with a link to what version we can use I'm good from there.

And let me tell you, it is so nice to see you guys (especially you D) surgery sucks but I'm ready to start coding again now that I can sit up.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I will say that the new Flex At%T sent me doesn't do that burned image stuff that my other one did when you change to something else.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Also if you guys want me to test anything on the d950 just let me know. I'm still not having that easy of a time being able to concentrate with the pain. But flashing some adb shiz or whatever is ok.
24th July 2014, 07:41 PM |#503  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomThiefX

Oh my god I start to recover from two back surgeries and you guys are way ahead of what I had done on the the Flex. I just now got it rooted after AT&T sending me a 4.4.2 after a manufacturer's charge port defect. If you have never tried logic on copious amounts of pain killers you should try. First did everyone miss me and 2nd question is I really didn't want to have to read 50 some odd pages but how are we getting the twrp, or cwm I'm not picky, on the 442's without a bunch of monkey turd nonsense that I can't do from my bed. If you guys can just hit me with a link to what version we can use I'm good from there.

And let me tell you, it is so nice to see you guys (especially you D) surgery sucks but I'm ready to start coding again now that I can sit up.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I will say that the new Flex At%T sent me doesn't do that burned image stuff that my other one did when you change to something else.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Also if you guys want me to test anything on the d950 just let me know. I'm still not having that easy of a time being able to concentrate with the pain. But flashing some adb shiz or whatever is ok.

SOL on kitkat atm.
24th July 2014, 07:53 PM |#504  
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod

SOL on kitkat atm.

Oh man you are kidding me! what version are you using for 4.2.2.so maybe I can do a little work around like I did with my M8?
24th July 2014, 07:55 PM |#505  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh man you are kidding me! what version are you using for 4.2.2.so maybe I can do a little work around like I did with my M8?

on 4.2.2 its business as usual.
24th July 2014, 08:10 PM |#506  
So PG, what happens if I try and use your Freedom Flex on the 4.4.2? Are we talking bootloop, bricking, or just rebooting and everything is still ok? Dude they jusy put 4 rods in my spine, 5 screws, they had to go in and readjust with a second surgery and I am looking at having this back brace and waalker for at least a year. And they only wish I have is to have a custom recovery (twrp is preferable) back on my d950 and you are the one that made that beautiful app that I just downloaded and am about to give five stars and then a glowing review when you get the 4.4.2 recoveries on there.

All what I said was true but it is just cool you took the time to make the app, and it looks good. Besides all my bull honkey up there how long are we talking for the Kit Kat recoveries? And please know the guilt was a joke.
24th July 2014, 11:08 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

So PG, what happens if I try and use your Freedom Flex on the 4.4.2? Are we talking bootloop, bricking, or just rebooting and everything is still ok? Dude they jusy put 4 rods in my spine, 5 screws, they had to go in and readjust with a second surgery and I am looking at having this back brace and waalker for at least a year. And they only wish I have is to have a custom recovery (twrp is preferable) back on my d950 and you are the one that made that beautiful app that I just downloaded and am about to give five stars and then a glowing review when you get the 4.4.2 recoveries on there.

All what I said was true but it is just cool you took the time to make the app, and it looks good. Besides all my bull honkey up there how long are we talking for the Kit Kat recoveries? And please know the guilt was a joke.

rooted my 959 on Stock KitKat with TowelRoot. I do not have a custom recovery either, but I installed Xposed Framework and it has enough tweaks that it feels custom. I can debloat, too. Though, custom recovery and ROMs would be nice.
25th July 2014, 12:24 AM |#508  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

KK wont boot with the aboot we're using to bypass the locked bootloader. And thus far what needs to be done to the kk kernel hasnt been found/reviled to fix the issue.
25th July 2014, 12:29 AM |#509  
Quote:

KK wont boot with the aboot we're using to bypass the locked bootloader. And thus far what needs to be done to the kk kernel hasnt been found/reviled to fix the issue.

And what about pairing up with the Loki guys and trying that exploit?
25th July 2014, 04:01 AM |#510  
Flag Dalton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

And what about pairing up with the Loki guys and trying that exploit?

been patched for it in kk. :\
25th July 2014, 04:03 AM |#511  
Quote:

been patched for it in kk. :\

Damned it. Well is there anything I can do to help. And not get in the way?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)