Small MMS pictures - definitive fix?

Search This thread

myk_83

Jan 19, 2007
I know this is a bit old, but I've never managed to fix the problem and I just received a picture message, so it jogged my memory :)

I've searched the forum, and it seems that everyone having the problem of receiving small pictures in messages has fixed it with either Cingular or T-Mobile cabs. What I'm wondering is, has anybody found a proper fix for it that works whatever network you're on?

I'm on O2 in the UK, and haven't seen anything posted specifically for O2, or in general for people not on Cingular/AT&T or T-Mobile, but I'm hoping someone knows what I can do!

ucsbshawn

May 24, 2006
Santa Barbara
I'm on T-Mobile USA and I have this problem with Crossbow Reloaded 1.7. I've tried searching and CANNOT find a FIX! What are these cab files you're talking about... Do you have a thread you're reading this from?

MadMic

Jun 5, 2007
Bedford
OnePlus 8T
worked like a dream - had a quick look at the changes it makes - all in the registry, seems to use a nokia xls for the formatting rather than the htc one... weird...

springstorm

Sep 22, 2011
From what I understand this fix will not work on an HTC Inspire. Is that correct? Does anyone have a solution? thanks.

kevin921

Apr 27, 2013
OX Mobile Spy

My phone seems to have no fix, I have encountered such a problem, there is no better way to do that?I urgently need someone to guide us.